Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Miscellaneous

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 2.40 average. Display Modes
Old 01-06-2013, 05:11 PM   #1
Mando8196

Mando8196 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default No fees, no scams, just income now

I work from home. It's simple, and pays. I have screen shots from separate days on my site to show earnings. You can easily see it is my personal PayPal shot, from my iPhone.

www.123work4mhome.weebly.com

I have put together a website to help people start "working from home" it will not support you, and you can't just live off of it, I am not promising to get you rich. But, of you want an extra couple hundred dollars a month/week, check out my website. It's free, there are NO start up fees or scams. I do not want your money, and do not want you to pay it to anyone else. I want you to be paid by legitimate companies.

Now, unlike other things/people, who want to con you into visiting their site, I will tell you exactly what this "Job" includes....

I have 3 main companies I work with/under. They are partnered with several Fortune 500 Conpanies that pay you to sign up for a few FREE trial offers and refer others to do the same. You only have to complete the trial offer requirements one time and then you are able to refer others and earn unlimited daily deposits to your PayPal account. You make different amounts from each website, one you have to refer 6 people before getting paid, the others you only refer 1 person and get paid.

I'm so serious that this works, that I have an offer written on the first page of my website, I will pay you in your PayPal account myself if you try a free gamefly trial using one of my links, or by getting to 1.00 credit on either of the other two. I will also hook you up with the link to start "Email Processing" free to your email.

I have also included a tab with videos showing the pay outs from a couple sites. It is truly easy.

I also have a "Bonus" tab, if you request a debut card through the link, (it's a prepaid, free debit card), when you activate it with $40 you get $20 free added to it immediately from the distributing company. Beyond that, you can then make your own referral link, refer family and friends and they will also get $20 free, but you ALSO get $20 when they do. It is an awesome card.

My site is:

www.123work4mhome.weebly.com

Please, check it out. Help yourself today.

(if you would like to contact me directly, I will respond within 24 hours as long as you use the "Contact Me" tab on my site!)

Thank you for your time.

Added Bonus, free debit card, and free $20. No strings attached, no catches. Get the card, load $40 to it, online or in a store. Instantly you get $20 free added to the card.

Mando8196 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:19 PM   #2
ric
Banned

ric has one green dot.  Good for them!

link isnt working
ric is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: