Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Religion & Philosophy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 42 votes, 2.88 average. Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 12:55 AM   #61
evileye

evileye has one green dot.  Good for them!

Personaly I will not speak for God, if God has a problem with someones choices then God can take it up with that person.

If God created someone to be gay it is not my place to question God's will.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Nietzsche
evileye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:49 AM   #62
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
What part of perversion do you Not understand???
The part that you made up.

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
pladecalvo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:01 AM   #63
pladecalvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by evileye View Post
Personaly I will not speak for God, if God has a problem with someones choices then God can take it up with that person.
It's not a 'choice'. One doesn't choose to be homosexual or heterosexual.

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll

Last edited by pladecalvo; 01-07-2013 at 10:03 AM.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:25 AM   #64
UnknownNobody

UnknownNobody has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
What part of perversion do you Not understand???

And by the way....GOD does Not approve of gay/lesbian perverted sex/relations. If you disagree...take it up with HIM.
I did, HE doesn't have a problem with it.
JC didn't say anything negative about it.
Sapphire, perhaps you're just confused.
Who have you been listening to? Satan maybe, hmm?

Last edited by UnknownNobody; 01-07-2013 at 10:29 AM.
UnknownNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:07 PM   #65
Sapphire

Sapphire recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by evileye View Post

If God created someone to be gay it is not my place to question God's will.
I'm NOT speaking for God. I'm telling you what GOD has already said in HIS Word. Since GOD is the same yesterday, today and forever...what He's said is the SAME. You cannot keep on trying to change GOD, to make excuses for your sin.

GOD did NOT create anyone to "be gay"...that is a bunch of nonsense.

John 8:47 - "He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.”
-
"True Believers never, ever seek the support of any atheist or unbeliever's interpretation of truth." - Sapphire

"I will not dignify an accusation or a mocker with a reply." - Sapphire
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:11 PM   #66
Sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownNobody View Post
I did, HE doesn't have a problem with it.
JC didn't say anything negative about it.
Sapphire, perhaps you're just confused.
Who have you been listening to? Satan maybe, hmm?
Obviously you're rebellious and against God. So, you don't have and audience with Him. God will never speak to you.

Jesus Christ said it's a sin leading to eternal death.

No, I'm not confused. You hoped I would be....but, I know exactly what the Word of God says.

John 8:47 - "He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.”
-
"True Believers never, ever seek the support of any atheist or unbeliever's interpretation of truth." - Sapphire

Old 01-07-2013, 12:30 PM   #67
pladecalvo

Quote:
Jesus Christ said it's a sin leading to eternal death.
Where?

Old 01-07-2013, 12:42 PM   #68
Sapphire

Default What does the Bible say about homosexuality?

Jesus "Is the Word" and this is what He said:

What does the Bible say about homosexuality?

Question: What does the Bible say about homosexuality? Is it wrong for men but allowed for women?
Answer: Your question about female homosexuality and where does the Bible say it is a sin is mentioned in several scriptures. In Romans 1, the Apostle Paul stated that women who change their natural use just like men (verse 27) are in error or sin. God likens male homosexuality on the same level as for females:
" . . .and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man - and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
"For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due." (Romans 1:23-27, NKJV throughout)
Concerning homosexuality the Bible also states in Jude 7 that Sodom and Gomorrah gave themselves over to strange flesh which included both men and women. He said when God rained down fire and brimstone, which was an example of them being thrown in the Lake of Fire. It revealed how evil God looks upon this practice:
" . . . as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." (Jude 7)
However, what is more important than this practice being a sin is why God detests homosexuality and what is bad about it.
In 1Corinthians 15 God states He is reproducing Himself by having sons. We are all to be God's sons in His family in His Kingdom. What is bad about homosexuality is it is against God's purpose of building sons in His family. You cannot produce children through this kind of behavior - even worse bestiality. In Leviticus 18 God shows committing bestiality also causes sexual confusion:
"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. Nor shall you mate with any animal, to defile yourself with it. Nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it. It is perversion. 'Do not defile yourselves with any of these things; for by all these the nations are defiled, which I am casting out before you.' " (Leviticus 18:22-24)
It is confusion because God ordained reproduction through kind after its kind (Genesis 1). Homosexuality and bestiality are against God's way of sex. You can only produce children of kind after kind or between male and female. This is God's Law. Anything contrary to fulfilling God producing sons in His family is a sin!

http://www.biblestudy.org/question/w...sexuality.html

-

Old 01-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #69
Sapphire

Default Dictionary references to sodomy/gay sexual perversion

World English Dictionary
sodomy (ˈsɒdəmɪ) n
Compare buggery anal intercourse committed by a man with another man or a woman [C13: via Old French sodomie from Latin (Vulgate) Sodoma Sodom]

Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition
2009 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009
Cite This Source

Word Origin & History

sodomy
c.1300, from O.Fr. sodomie, from L.L. peccatum Sodomiticum "anal sex," lit. "sin of Sodom," from L. Sodoma, ult. from Heb. s'dom "Sodom," morally corrupt city in ancient Palestine, said to have been destroyed, with neighboring Gomorrah, by fire from heaven (Gen. xviii-xix). Sodomize coined 1868. In Du.

Medical Dictionary
sodomy sod·om·y (sŏd'ə-mē)
n.
  1. Anal copulation of one male with another.
  2. Anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.
  3. Copulation with an animal.
sod'om·ite' (-mīt') n.
sod'om·ize' (-mīz') v.

Cultural Dictionary
sodomy [( sod -uh-mee)]

Sexual intercourse that is not the union of the genital organs of a man and a woman. The term is most frequently applied to anal intercourse between two men or to sexual relations between people and animals. ( See pederast.)
Note : According to the Bible, God destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah for unacceptable sexual practices, apparently including anal intercourse between men. Sodomy takes its name from the city of Sodom.
Note : Many governments have laws against sodomy. These laws are difficult to enforce, however, and many people believe they violate personal privacy.

-

-

Old 01-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #70
Sapphire

Default More info.

Sodomy in Reformation Germany and Switzerland, 1400-1600.(Reviews)(Book Review)
Sep 22, 2004; Sodomy in Reformation Germany and Switzerland, 1400-1600. By Helmut Puff (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2003. ix...
Read more with a free trial on HighBeam.com »

Sodomy
Jan 01, 2007; SodomySodomy, as the term is generally used, refers to anal sex. It most commonly is used to describe anal sex...

SODOMY LAW RULING SPARKS VA. DEBATE GROUPS QUESTION VALIDITY OF VA. LAW
Aug 18, 2003; When the U.S. Supreme Court struck down a Texas anti-Sodomy law in June, its ruling came in the middle of a three-month...

Laws Against Sodomy Survive in 24 States;As District Attempts Repeal, Maryland and Virginia Statutes Remain on the Books
Apr 11, 1993; Common sexual practices remain illegal in Maryland, Virginia and 22 other states under Sodomy laws similar to the one the...

-

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: