Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average. Display Modes
Old 12-24-2012, 02:26 AM   #11
loladouglas

loladouglas has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default i was about 4

I started dressing at about age 4 and have been doing so for 49 years now. Once it starts... It only gets better. Especially when you and a friend dress together.
loladouglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:38 AM   #12
just4mi2

just4mi2 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default How old were you when you first wore girls clothes

I was in my late teens and into S.C.U.B.A. diving, if you have ever tried to put on a wet-suit you will understand this, if it is dry it's not too bad but still a job, but if it is wet it is a real bitch. They by necessity must fit very tight, and I was told by a fellow diver who had been diving much longer than I that if you put on pantyhose it will make it much easier. Was he ever right! The pantyhose make the wet-suit slide so nice be it wet or dry, I still use that trick today. Now on the other side of this question, around this same time my girl friend told me that she just couldn't see me in pantyhose for any reason. (Then she started diving too and understood but that is another story) As a joke she bought me some panties as well as the pantyhose I needed for diving and told me that she would only give the pantyhose if I put on the panties for her, I thought that if she wanted me to do this for her I would, so I did. I found them to be comfortable and it added a little welcome spice to our sex life. I have wore panties a few time since then and I still find them to be comfortable, I am not big into that but sometimes...
Old 12-26-2012, 09:19 AM   #13
tg_jessica

tg_jessica has one green dot.  Good for them!

I was 11 or 12 when I first tried on my older sister's bikini bathing suit. She hadl eft it hanging in the bathroom and I was compelled to try it on. It felt so fabulous to have on. A number of years later I am dressing fully in women's clothing as often as I can. I would love to live 24/7 as a woman, but at this time it is not possible.

Last edited by tg_jessica; 12-26-2012 at 09:22 AM.
tg_jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:09 PM   #14
pnthongman

pnthongman has one green dot.  Good for them!

I probably started about 10 years ago. Started just every now and then at first, but now g-strings and thongs are all I wear. Everything from satin to lace. It is so hot and the feel of wearing g-strings and thongs is a total turn on. I have a big variety of kinds that I wear. Everytime I put on something new it starts to get me hard.
pnthongman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:01 PM   #15
flamerb07

flamerb07 has one green dot.  Good for them!

I started my junior year in college. I was washing laundry in the dorms and went to put clothes in a dryer and saw a thong laying on a table where lost and found was. I snatched them up and tried them. I roomed with a girl over winter break and she came home from work early and caught me wearing a pair, but she was cool and even gave me a couple thongs! She helped me do some shopping so now I have a whole assortment of women's panties I wear around a lot. I work and live with guys who think I am straight, but they have no idea that I wear women's thongs everyday! I guess you could say I have an addiction for wearing women's panties.
flamerb07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:39 PM   #16
justbob

justbob has one green dot.  Good for them!

i was in my mid 20. We were spending a lot of time on winter maneuvers in the Army. it was bitterly cold. My girl friend gave me a pair of crouch less pantyhose. They were black with seams. During the exercise they kept me warm and excited.

When I got home she thought I was so sexy that she fucked me with her strapon dildo.

Now I like to wear my teddies and panties from Victoria Secrets. Fortunately, my wife wears the same size as I do so shopping is a breeze.
justbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:35 AM   #17
liz arnold

liz arnold has one green dot.  Good for them!

When i was about 12 i saw my sisters slip and it felt so nice i had to slip it on. As i did it was so silky i just came before i even got it on! So whenever i wanted to cum it was so much easier to just put on the clothes. Pretty soon i was wearing entire outfits along with wig & makeup. Later i would take polaroids and jerk off to how sexy i looked. Funny thing was i was most turned on with the photos where my cock was rock hard and sticking out. I was my own TS and i loved it. Then i started milking myself and saving the cum in a glass for the next time i jerked off. Eventually i learned some technique with my legs over my head so i could catch my own hot load in my mouth. Yum Yum!
liz arnold is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: