Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Religion & Philosophy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 42 votes, 2.88 average. Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #91
evileye

evileye has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
You're the hypocrite. And, try and change God and try to conform HIM into the image you feel comfortable with. You pervert the Truth and exchange it for a LIE.
Pervert what truth?

I do not change "God", I do not pretend to know the mind of "God" and I do not follow some of the old laws because I like them and ignore others because they are inconvenient. I follow my heart and it is enough for me. You try to make "God" in your image, and that is a mistake.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Nietzsche
evileye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:27 PM   #92
evileye

evileye has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
The unbeliever sins, there is no forgiveness. And they die in their sin. An unbeliever does not ask God to change their heart and they don't Follow HIM.

An unbeliever is a goat and has no inheritance with the sheep/believers.

The Believer inherits Eternal Life...because they practice righteousness and follow Jesus.
You are not the judge of who is a believer and who is an unbeliever. You project onto others your own insecurities.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Nietzsche
evileye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #93
Wallis
BPMF!

Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
I'm honoured to be in your company Wal.
Me, too!
Wallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:39 PM   #94
Wouldhe

Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallis View Post
Me, too!
Ehhh..you're both tossers!
Wouldhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:31 AM   #95
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

...but quality tossers.

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:03 AM   #96
Wouldhe

Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
...but quality tossers.
Indeed!
Wouldhe is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: