Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Employment

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.60 average. Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
Sunray

Sunray has one green dot.  Good for them!
Exclamation Hi I am looking for full or pt work asap

Hi Iím looking for a job preferably one that I can work from home full or part time making between $700 to $1000 or more a week. I prefer to be paid every week or at least every two weeks. Iím looking to work days but evenings maybe ok depending on the job, location, hours and pay. Over nights/midnight shifts is something that I donít and wonít do. My work background mainly just consists of contract security work. I worked in that field from Oct. 1997 until Aug. of this year and I hated it and Iím seeking something different. A job that is willing to train me would be great. Iím very open minded when it comes to trying out a new job so long as itís safe and legal. Myself I am a 34 year old woman with no criminal history, a valid driverís license with no points, a car, cellphone, and a laptop. I am dependable, honest, trustworthy, a fast learner and I know my way around a pc very well. I can be contacted at sunsirray@gmail.com. Thank you for looking.
Sunray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:56 PM   #2
puttyrootz

puttyrootz has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Make $1,000+ A Week With This 86 Year Old Company! ( MCA)

This would be a great work from home job for you. We work with Motor Club Of America which is an 86 year old company. Upon starting with the company they give you instant benefits like roadside assistance,vision, and de3ntal to name a few. You also said you would like to make a $1,000 a week well this is something you must take a look at. ==>> http://www.repsapplyhere.info
puttyrootz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:56 AM   #3
priyanka24

priyanka24 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Jobs

Many people are working as a free lancer. Freelancing work allows you to work with your own convenience from your home and you are your own boss. Freelancing positions are available full time or part time. It depends on you, of what you would like to do.

Various companies are there who provide different online work which does not require any experience. For experienced one it is more beneficiary, as you can earn extra income by working part time. Many online Classified sites are there which offers job free classified ads online where you can find job as per your needs. Classifieds is a multipurpose platform where you can buy and sell products, promote your business and many more.
priyanka24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #4
willoghby

willoghby has one green dot.  Good for them!

Sounds like Internet marketing may be your answer.

it's a long learning curve, but there are ways to make a few hundred bucks a day, but you'll need to find something you're interested in promoting.
willoghby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:10 AM   #5
ineedcash2000
Banned

ineedcash2000 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default We are Now Hiring Reps

Hello,

Are you interested in Sales? We are a BBB rated company where the average associate makes from $250 to $1200 depending on how hard they work. Check out http://bit.ly/application_orientation and we can find out if this opportunity is right for you.

Look forward to speaking with you
ineedcash2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:22 AM   #6
big-man

big-man has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedcash2000 View Post
Hello,

Are you interested in Sales? We are a BBB rated company where the average associate makes from $250 to $1200 depending on how hard they work. Check out http://bit.ly/application_orientation and we can find out if this opportunity is right for you.

Look forward to speaking with you
Sorry it wasn't clear in your post, is the $250 - $1200 daily? weekly? monthly?
big-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:46 AM   #7
SuzanneB

SuzanneB has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Work from Home

Like so many people, I had been unemployed for too long, busily looking for work, but even busier caring for daughter. My husband and I decided that as long as we could, it was best for our daughter that I stay home with her while I was finishing up a new college program to change my future. Our family was making ends meet, but dangerously close to being overwhelmed with debt. Being a stay at home mother is the biggest blessing and full of reward, but I worried about our financial future, and I also really missed being a successful business woman.

One day, I accidentally came across someone elseís story, sharing her experience, and how she took a leap of faith to build her own referral business while staying home to raise her son. I was skeptical, but I listened, and then really did my research, before choosing to enroll myself. I can now see so many possibilities ahead for my family, the ability to reach my long term goals, and work towards financial freedom, in a truly manageable way.
Whatever your story is, I am interested to listen, and I would like to help you reach your goals too! Visit my website to learn more, and then send me a message.
www.homemadefortune.ws
http://www.facebook.com/homemadefortune (add me as a friend)
SuzanneB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:27 AM   #8
ineedcash2000
Banned

ineedcash2000 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big-man View Post
Sorry it wasn't clear in your post, is the $250 - $1200 daily? weekly? monthly?

Sales reps on my team average $250 to 1,200 WEEKLY!!!!....If you are interested please apply and check out our 20 minute orientation which will answer all of your questions.

http://bit.ly/application_orientation
ineedcash2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #9
businessexcellence

businessexcellence has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Full time/Part time Income potential $50,000 plus

Take Control Of Your Life & Income
Full time/Part time Income potential $50,000 plus
No experience necessary. We will train you for success!
We are an 86 year old company with an opportunity of a lifetime for the
right person. Must be sales driven and love making money in a fast paced environment
If this is you, contact us today. Seachangenow618@hotmail.com
businessexcellence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:32 AM   #10
romccarthy

romccarthy has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default I need agents! $20/hr

I need marketing agents who can work from home posting ads online. The more you work, the more you can earn, so part time or full time is an option. Pay is $90 per referral, or about $20/hr. If you have internet access and a positive attitude then this is the job for you! It's a great full time job or a great part time supplement if you already have a job. Pick your own hours and times. Just go to www.rmccarthy.ws and enter your name and email address. Click "submit" and you will be directed towards a short video that will better explain the position and what you'd be doing. After that, if it's still something you think you can do, just scroll to the bottom and click step 1! Email me with any questions at rmccarth@clunet.edu, but please watch the video on my website first, as it may answer your questions. www.rmccarthy.ws
romccarthy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: