Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 2.89 average. Display Modes
Old 01-05-2013, 12:26 AM   #31
flamerb07

flamerb07 has one green dot.  Good for them!

I was with a friend in elementary school, we were both about 8 or 9. My mom was babysitting him over summer. We went to my room and started playing board games. He then closed the door and took a phone cord and tied me to my chair. He unzipped my pants and began playing with my cock. I was so confused at first, but it felt so good. I had an orgasm with a little dribble, but we went out to the barn and swapped blowjobs all day. Towards the end, I remember blowing my first load. It was so nice! I will never forget the day I learned to masturbate, suck cock, and blow all at once!
flamerb07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:18 AM   #32
Kenny55

Kenny55 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirecare View Post
Sorry about being long winded. It was a big experience for me!

Never apologize about being long winded when you're telling hot stories!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangthang View Post
Since you ask....let me tell you my first time.....i wasnt jacking off i was having anal sex i was young about 12 and i already had a boy that we would take turn doing each other....but on one occation around near the begining i was banging him and i felt this tingling in my cock...it was the first time i felt it and i could feel liquid come out the tip as it spashed on my head....that was such a awesome feeling....at first i had to let him do me first because i some how didnt like being done after i came....crazy...

You win the prize for being the only one who's told of having their first cumming orgasm through anal rather than masturbation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamerb07 View Post
I was with a friend in elementary school, we were both about 8 or 9. My mom was babysitting him over summer. We went to my room and started playing board games. He then closed the door and took a phone cord and tied me to my chair. He unzipped my pants and began playing with my cock. I was so confused at first, but it felt so good. I had an orgasm with a little dribble, but we went out to the barn and swapped blowjobs all day. Towards the end, I remember blowing my first load. It was so nice! I will never forget the day I learned to masturbate, suck cock, and blow all at once!
Ahhhhh.....country pursuits.....brings back childhood memories.
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:41 AM   #33
Billinny

Billinny has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcc View Post
How did it happen and how intense was the feeling your first time.and the first time with a women or man and how do they compare. Tell us your stories.
By the time I was 13 had many mutual JO experiences with tentmates, but only had dry orgasms. On one particular winter campout in a lodge, there was a new kid, his first campout, who bunked next to me, woke me up in the middle of the night saying he was cold - I really didn't intend anything, so had him get in my sleeping bag with me. He was sure more aggressive than I was at 11 - he took the lead almost immediately! He took my hand and put it on his briefs' crotch, saying he had a big boner! He did! Right away he slid his briefs down and put my hand back on his shaft, which shocked the hell out of me, not only because his was bigger than mine but also because he had more pubes than me! I was embarrassed as hell, but excited as hell too, especially when suddenly thinking I had to take a huge pee, I shot my first load! We spent quite a night stroking each other, putting our boners between each other's legs and making a major mess in my sleeping bag! All of this, being as quiet as possible in a lodge with about 20 other scouts and 2 adults in nearby bunks! Guess who shared a tent during summer camp that year!

Last edited by Billinny; 01-05-2013 at 08:42 AM.
Billinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:59 AM   #34
Kenny55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billinny View Post
Guess who shared a tent during summer camp that year!

Hot first time, Bill. I'm hoping more stories are on the way.....
Old 01-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #35
KingSparta69

KingSparta69 has one green dot.  Good for them!

I was well experienced in sucking cock, and taking loads, I had masturbated since I was very young with no results except for a boner. when I was in 6th grade, I think 11 years old I would have pre cum come out when masturbating or receiving oral. one night me and my much older friend camped out in a military Tent in the back yard (in the late 1960's) in Othello, Washington (population 2669 at the time, The towns name was mentioned on Hee Haw, Season 1 Episode 25: 3-11-70). I know we were watching Johnny Carson on a black and white TV that I took to the tent (using a extension cord to power it), and at that time they had what they called the "Late show", the "late late show", and the "late, late, late show (basically monster, war and gangster movies etc.). we stayed up most of the night sucking on each other (69 my favorite position). we also had what is called Intercrural sex (from "inter-" and Latin "crura", legs), also known as femoral/interfemoral sex/intercourse, is a type of non-penetrative sex, in which a male places his penis between his partner's thighs (often with lubrication), and thrusts to create friction (the Spartans would use this when they had sex with other men, Note my handle above). when we did that he would do me from behind, with my balls and dick folded down so that when he came he could cum all over my dick and balls). I think he already came three times that night, and he finally got me off about 3am when he was giving me oral. we then went to sleep holding each other in a shared sleeping bag.

Last edited by KingSparta69; 01-05-2013 at 08:05 PM.
KingSparta69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #36
Billinny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny55 View Post
Hot first time, Bill. I'm hoping more stories are on the way.....
Kenny55, there's only ONE first time... will say though, that first sensation, the first load-shoot, never repeated as excitedly, 'burningly' so to speak, like the first!
Old 01-06-2013, 10:50 AM   #37
Kenny55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billinny View Post
Kenny55, there's only ONE first time... will say though, that first sensation, the first load-shoot, never repeated as excitedly, 'burningly' so to speak, like the first!
I realize there's only ONE first time. Guess I should have clarified by saying I'm hoping for more of your hot camping stories. Sorry about the mix-up.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:58 PM   #38
randy12

randy12 has one green dot.  Good for them!

wow...these stories are awsesome. I have to say I have always been deep in the closet. When I heard stories of your guys having dry orgasms....I couldn't believe it . I remember having them back when I was 5 and 6....but never knew anybody elsed had the same thing going on. I thought there was somethingwrong with me for being so sexually charged at a young age....thanks for the stories!
randy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:15 AM   #39
Kenny55

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy12 View Post
When I heard stories of your guys having dry orgasms....I couldn't believe it.....never knew anybody elsed had the same thing going on.

Oh you are definitely not alone. I started masturbating on a regular basis around age 9. The beginning was nothing but dry orgasms (which still felt great), then later on it became a little clear liquid, and finally full-on cum at around age 11 or 12.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:34 PM   #40
Billinny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny55 View Post
I realize there's only ONE first time. Guess I should have clarified by saying I'm hoping for more of your hot camping stories. Sorry about the mix-up.
OK, Kenny55, this experience was before I could cum, but it's a "first", before my first camping experiences...

The first adult I got to see naked was when I was 9 years old, neighbor near my grandparents' cottage where I spent the summers. Knew him since I was 6, he'd take me fishing and swimming. One day sitting on his dock he slipped a couple of fingers up my swimsuit and sort of played with my peepee - I sort of jumped at his touch, and he said it was a nice one for my age, sure it would grow to be a great adult one. With him feeling it I got a little stiffy! I told him I'd never seen an adult's... one thing led to another and into his boathouse we went. He asked if I wanted to see his, and I DID! He pulled off his swimtrunks and I just stared like hell! He said his would get stiff like mine if I wanted to feel his - I DID - IT DID, and I was just fascinated! He said it was OK for me to take mine off too so he could see me naked, like he was letting me see him - I didn't hesitate at all, so while I was feeling and stroking him he did the same with mine and it just so great! We played with each other for three summers, until I was almost 12.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: