Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > General Discussion

Old 01-05-2013, 09:30 AM   #401
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

I'm still walking in these hallowed halls. Been busy on another forum with an idiot and his monkey. Fuck man! I thought we had some idiots on 'backpage' but those two take the biscuit.

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll

Last edited by pladecalvo; 01-05-2013 at 09:30 AM.
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:08 AM   #402
Kenny55

Kenny55 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
I'm still walking in these hallowed halls. Been busy on another forum with an idiot and his monkey. Fuck man! I thought we had some idiots on 'backpage' but those two take the biscuit.
I'll agree.....lots of idiots roaming about the place! Good thing you're there to set the record straight for them!
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:28 AM   #403
pladecalvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny55 View Post
I'll agree.....lots of idiots roaming about the place! Good thing you're there to set the record straight for them!
The idiots I'm arguing with would make Sapphire look intelligent!!

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
Old 01-05-2013, 10:31 AM   #404
Kenny55

Quote:
Whoa! That's pretty bad! Keep givin' 'em hell, then!
Old 01-07-2013, 04:26 PM   #405
Wallis
BPMF!

Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Plad has more stamina that I.

I was beginning to shake after butting heads with them.

What is that saying: Don't cast pearls before swine?
Wallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:52 AM   #406
angina

angina has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Plado, remember argument only convince wise people... NEVER but NEVER an idiot. So why waste time and energy over cretins.
Did you do anything exciting over the festive period ?
angina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:40 AM   #407
pladecalvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by angina View Post
Plado, remember argument only convince wise people... NEVER but NEVER an idiot.
Wise words indeed maestro.

Quote:
So why waste time and energy over cretins.
Well chap...it is important to keep up the line of defence against idiots! If we atheists were to just shut up and let theists idiots get on with it... they would happily walk into our halls of power, education and science and change everything.

They are trying this all the time. They want politics based on their religion, whether it be Christian teachings or Sharia law. They want education to teach their religion, especially the creationists in the US. They want to curtail science based on their religious ethics, such as the idea that since their god puts the soul into the zygote at conception then stem cell research is evil.

It is not just OK to argue against such people, it is REQUIRED to do so... or their daft religious ideas will creep unhindered into our halls of power, education and science....and I don't want that. Everywhere their kooky daft pop up, whether in our halls of power, in our media, or on random internet forums I am happy there are those willing to stand up and explain exactly why what they are espousing is ludicrous rubbish, and in many cases dangerous ludicrous rubbish.

And trust me, most of these 'idiots' would just love it we did not engage them. It would suit them very much indeed. And don't forget...it's not only idiots that read the internet posts. It's possible that by sound logic and learned discourse, one might change the mind of a 'fence sitter' and thus save him from of life of believing in mythology.

Quote:
Did you do anything exciting over the festive period ?
Nowt!

Old 01-10-2013, 10:02 AM   #408
angina

angina has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Wise words indeed maestro.

Well chap...it is important to keep up the line of defence against idiots! If we atheists were to just shut up and let theists idiots get on with it... they would happily walk into our halls of power, education and science and change everything.

They are trying this all the time. They want politics based on their religion, whether it be Christian teachings or Sharia law. They want education to teach their religion, especially the creationists in the US. They want to curtail science based on their religious ethics, such as the idea that since their god puts the soul into the zygote at conception then stem cell research is evil.

It is not just OK to argue against such people, it is REQUIRED to do so... or their daft religious ideas will creep unhindered into our halls of power, education and science....and I don't want that. Everywhere their kooky daft pop up, whether in our halls of power, in our media, or on random internet forums I am happy there are those willing to stand up and explain exactly why what they are espousing is ludicrous rubbish, and in many cases dangerous ludicrous rubbish.

And trust me, most of these 'idiots' would just love it we did not engage them. It would suit them very much indeed. And don't forget...it's not only idiots that read the internet posts. It's possible that by sound logic and learned discourse, one might change the mind of a 'fence sitter' and thus save him from of life of believing in mythology.

Nowt!
Welshy me dear ole fruit. What you say is spot on... but your audience is dumb. Dont waste your breath over cretins, I say unto thee. It will only raise your blood pressure, with its attendant cardiac complications. So cool it ole bean, as I know for sure that such creatures who you are addressing, are devoid of neurons, and thus devoid of comprehension. If you want to hurt yourself then go on, but I would hate to see a very precious buddy of mine hit trouble with NO tangible results to show for your pains.
angina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:30 PM   #409
The Source
Banned

The Source has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Kenny55

But your old ass only drinks Jim Beam and Budweiser ;)
The Source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:28 AM   #410
Kenny55

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Source View Post
But your old ass only drinks Jim Beam and Budweiser ;)
Guess again, fucktard!