Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Religion & Philosophy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 111 votes, 2.54 average. Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 04:08 PM   #251
evileye

evileye has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
They're Christians...what did you expect??
Them to act like a follower of Christ.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Nietzsche
evileye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:09 PM   #252
nathan1162

nathan1162 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneArm View Post
It's comments like this one that turns people off from responding to you. That, and the fact that when someone does explain why your theory will not work, you ignore it. When called out on it, you start with the name calling, then proceed to ignore the rebuttal again.

Why would anyone continue to try communicating with you, if this is going to be your response?
Advice heeded, will attempt to refrain. I still haven't heard a response that refutes my theories short of Apathy, Narrow Mindedness and/or Corruption. Sometimes my comments come from my frustration and I sincerely apologize if I've offended anyone.

"The Most Powerful Force in the Universe is Compound Interest" - Albert Einstein

“The idea appears to be interesting and novel.” - Brian Liu Chairman of the Board LegalZoom®

“Makes a lot of sense." - Martin D. Weiss, Ph.d.

Last edited by nathan1162; 01-09-2013 at 07:16 PM.
nathan1162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:13 PM   #253
nathan1162

Quote:
I wouldn't know brother...I'm not gay but all power too ya if that's what you're into. I happen to think that we all need love and whether you get that love from the opposite gender or the same gender...it really doesn't matter and it ain't nobody's business but yours.

So I've misjudged your sexual persuasion Placebo? My apologies, I was mislead by your invites as quoted below.

It's cool mate. We all give as good as we get here. Most of it is 'banter' anyway.
Glad to see that spirit of our banter. I've told you before I respect your intellect, just not some of the tactics you use and I know mine could use some work.

"The Most Powerful Force in the Universe is Compound Interest" - Albert Einstein

“The idea appears to be interesting and novel.” - Brian Liu Chairman of the Board LegalZoom®

Old 01-10-2013, 11:57 AM   #254
nathan1162

Default Lifestyle Radio Talk Network Interview

Just had my first National Radio Interview and I didn't do that great. I have a lot of work in front of me if I want to get this message of Love, Hope and Charity out to the public.

I plead from this forum any constructive criticism on this interview. I have found a lot of wisdom from here and I greatly appreciate it as I forge forward attempting to fulfill my prophetic destiny.

Biases aside, this concept is for the benefit of all of us and the Salvation of our descendants. I don't want to choke them with the debt we leave and I truly believe others from my generation feel the same.

This is a short interview that I botched. Please comment on it.
http://www.legacywillandtrust.com/Na...aign-2012.html

Placebo...please take the time to review before spewing negativity. Have you even gone to my website http://LegacyWillandTrust.com to discover all the good for humanity that will come from this?

Last edited by nathan1162; 01-10-2013 at 01:03 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:52 PM   #255
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan1162 View Post
This is a short interview that I botched. Please comment on it.
http://www.legacywillandtrust.com/Na...aign-2012.html
He recorded his girlfriend talking to him on the phone!

Quote:
Placebo...please take the time to review before spewing negativity. Have you even gone to my website http://LegacyWillandTrust.com to discover all the good for humanity that will come from this?
HELLO!!!

NOBODY IS INTERESTED!

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:01 PM   #256
nathan1162

Quote:
He recorded his girlfriend talking to him on the phone!

No, these are for real National Radio Interviews. I just hope I can do better with the following ones. I've got 9 more that I will post.

HELLO!!!

NOBODY IS INTERESTED!
You're probably right Placebo, but I'm interested in changing the future for my kids and no one else has a plan, but debt bondage. You can't tell me where I'm wrong because you don't know what I propose. That's why I love your narrow mindedness with your own agenda.

Last edited by nathan1162; 01-14-2013 at 09:03 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:18 PM   #257
Cusco

Cusco has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan1162 View Post
No, these are for real National Radio Interviews. I just hope I can do better with the following ones. I've got 9 more that I will post.
Not looking for you to post a recording we want to hear it LIVE

I have to agree the two interviews you posted, I too belive they are fake and staged,

I had asked you in a previous post to post the Radio station call letters and the station number so we could all listen to it live not recorded (example KIMN channel 100 FM) and you agreed you have failed to do so instead you posted a link of a recording on your web site,

During those so called interviews no where does the disc jocky give the call letters of the staion, (I use to listen to Art Bell, here in Denver
Co (Radio station 650 am KHOW) and and he was syndicated all over the world, you claim yours is syndicated too, but yet have no call
letters, and no where during those two interviews is ther any real kind of conversation between you and the disc jocky other than an
occational yes , that sounds good, I think it will work, it is just you talking, no comerical breaks (ie; will be right back with Nathan ) 1/2 interview
no commerical breaks on the radio does not happen

Last edited by Cusco; 01-14-2013 at 10:19 PM.
Cusco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:26 PM   #258
nathan1162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusco View Post

I have to agree the two interviews you posted, I too belive they are fake and staged,

I had asked you in a previous post to post the Radio station call letters and the station number so we could all listen to it live not recorded (example KIMN channel 100 FM) and you agreed you have failed to do so instead you posted a link of a recording on your web site,

During those so called interviews no where does the disc jocky give the call letters of the staion, (I use to listen to Art Bell, here in Denver
Co (Radio station 650 am KHOW) and and he was syndicated all over the world, you claim yours is syndicated too, but yet have no call
letters, and no where during those two interviews is ther any real kind of conversation between you and the disc jocky other than an
occational yes , that sounds good, I think it will work, it is just you talking, no comerical breaks (ie; will be right back with Nathan ) 1/2 interview
Nathan-

“Issues Today” is a 30 minute weekly program addressing issues that affect all Americans. It is heard on over 145 stations across the US. To find a station near you just follow the link below and scroll down to your state!

http://www.issuestodayradio.com/html/affiliates.html

Your interview will also be posted on the website closer to the airdate at the following link.

http://www.issuestoday.libsyn.com/

Thanks,
Rich

For Any Schedule Changes Please Contact Rich Ghazarian

727-443-7115 ext. 203 or Rich@newsandexperts.com

*** I N T E R V I E W I N F O ***

DATE: 1/8/2013 CC: Nathan Isbell

TO: Bob Gourley STATION: Issues Today Radio Network

================================================== =============

TOPIC: Can Avoiding A Death Tax Save Our Economy?

GUEST NAME: Nathan Isbell

GUEST PHONE NUMBER: 251-xxx-xxxx (Station Calls Nathan)

251-xxx-xxxx Cell #

RADIO STATION: Issues Today Radio Network

CITY, STATE: Nationally Syndicated

STATION PHONE NUMBER: 310-519-1324

DATE OF INTERVIEW: Thursday, January 17, 2013

TIME OF INTERVIEW: 12 PM CT/ 10 AM PT

SIMULCAST ON INTERNET: ( ) Yes (x ) No

Website Address:

LENGTH OF INTERVIEW: 20 minutes - Taped (air date TBD)

NAME OF HOST: Bob Gourley

Rich Ghazarian

Please Refer Listener Inquiries to www.legacywillandtrust.com

Please email podcast/MP3 of the interview to Rich@newsandexperts.com

NOTES:

“Issues Today” is a 30 minute weekly program addressing issues that affect all Americans.

Bob Gourley has been producing and hosting radio talk shows in Southern California for more than 30 years. Mr. Gourley's career began in public radio in Long Beach, California, as host of "For Your Information". He later formatted, budgeted, and staffed the first all-business radio network, "Money Radio". He subsequently was the first Senior News Producer at "Financial Broadcast Network".

A Southern California Native, Mr. Gourley's work has appeared on the United Press International, Associated Press, and NBC Radio Networks.

Now in its ninth year, "Issues Today" began in Los Angeles on Radio station KPPC (Douglas Broadcasting), where Mr. Gourley was Public Affairs Director. His company, the Gourley Group, now produces the program for distribution in markets around the country.

Brian Ekl
Administrative Assistant

3748 Turman Loop #101

Wesley Chapel, FL 33544

Tel: 727-443-7115, Extension 226
Fax: 813-994-9380

brian@newsandexperts.com

www.newsandexperts.com

Old 01-14-2013, 10:30 PM   #259
nathan1162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusco View Post

Nathan –

Due to a scheduling conflict at the station this interview has been rescheduled, from 1/14 to 1/23/13 (see changes below)

Rich

Rich Ghazarian

Radio Campaign Manager

3748 Turman Loop #101

Wesley Chapel, FL 33543

Tel: 727-443-7115, Extension 203
Fax: 813-994-9380

rich@newsandexperts.com

www.newsandexperts.com

Nathan –

WHNZ is a 25,000 watt station in Tampa, FL. The name of this show is Health, Wealth, and Wisdom hosted by Deb Goldman & Evan Gold. See below for info on the hosts. Have a great interview!

Rich

For Any Schedule Changes Please Contact Rich Ghazarian

727-443-7115 ext. 203 or Rich@newsandexperts.com

*** RESCHEDULE I N T E R V I E W I N F O ***

DATE: 1/4/2013 CC: Nathan Isbell

TO: Deb Goldman STATION: WHNZ-AM 1250

================================================== =============

TOPIC: Can Avoiding A Death Tax Save Our Economy?

GUEST NAME: Nathan Isbell

GUEST PHONE NUMBER: 251-xxx-xxxx (Station Calls Nathan)

251-xxx-xxxx Cell #

RADIO STATION: WHNZ-AM 1250

CITY, STATE: Tampa, FL

STATION PHONE NUMBER: 877-897-8255 Backup Hotline #

DATE OF INTERVIEW: Wednesday, January 23, 2013

TIME OF INTERVIEW: 3:00 PM CT / 4:00 PM ET

SIMULCAST ON INTERNET: (x ) Yes ( ) No

Website Address: www.whnz.com

LENGTH OF INTERVIEW: 15 minutes (Approx)- Live

NAME OF HOST: Deb Goldman & Evan Gold

Rich Ghazarian

Please Refer Listener Inquiries to www.legacywillandtrust.com

Please email podcast/MP3 of the interview to Rich@newsandexperts.com

Notes:

Health, Wealth, and Wisdom unites seniors age 55+ with resources and activities in their communities. We bring you professionals like doctors, attorneys, financial planners and many other experts from around the Bay and around the Country that will enlighten you to a host of topics. It is probably the most well rounded shows for the 40plus population on WHNZ. Since 1980, Senior Voice America, a monthly publication, has been distributed throughout Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco counties. In February, 2011, the company expanded into radio and now, in addition to printing a monthly newspaper, Senior Voice America is connecting with seniors on a five day a week basis on 1250 AM WHNZ. The company is based in Tampa, Fla.

ABOUT EVAN GOLD

Senior Voice Publisher Evan Gold hosts Senior Voice America. He has worked with many organizations and has been a publisher for the past 20 years. Some of his clients have included: The Academy of General Dentistry, The American Library Association, The National Association of Health Underwriters, The American Academy of Periodontology, The Florida Medical Association and the United States Tennis Association.

Gold has published numerous magazines himself in several industries and been responsible for growing them to be the top in their industries. He has run three different companies over the last 20 years and is well versed in many topics. He brings to the show a wide array of information, experience and knowledge that you rarely find in a radio show host.

Goldman, born in Brooklyn but later grew up in Miami, is a graduate of the University of Miami in Political Science, and has lived in the Bay Area with his wife and four children for the past 20 years.

ABOUT DEB GOLDMAN

Senior Voice Managing Editor Deb Goldman co-hosts Senior Voice America. She has worked in the publishing business for 20 years. For the last 20 years she has worked with numerous organizations in the area of sales and editorial management. As well, she has managed tradeshows in the fitness, insurance, medical and dental fields.

Goldman has had her dental hygiene license for over 30 years and has been a Jazzercise franchise owner for 28 years. Her centers have been some of the most successful in the country and is a certified Jazzercise instructor and personal trainer. She is well trained in fitness, nutrition and dentistry. She manages the day to day editorial of Senior Voice America Newspaper and is the Producer for the radio show.

Goldman, born in Jacksonville, grew up in Gainesville where she graduated from Santa Fe Community College with an AS in Dental Hygiene. She has lived in the Bay Area since 1981 and has been married to show host Evan for 20 years. They have three sons and a daughter.

Old 01-14-2013, 11:04 PM   #260
nathan1162

That's number 2 and 3 interview for those that don't read. I'll post the audio's on my website or of course invite those interested to listen online live. There are phone numbers to the radio stations for those compelled to tell the host more about me and my perceived homophobia. Go ahead and give them a call. My Girlfriend won't answer, promise.

I'll keep the skeptics posted, but the nutless are the first to disappear to the food line after confrontation. From the Life of a funeral crasher, tell us what that's like Placebo. Constantly thinking of "SELF" even when others are in mourning. You're such a gutless turd that contributes nothing to society, just another member of the massive useless peanut gallery.

I only hope you're not drawing a pension check from Spain as it fiscally implodes or worse draw a check from the U.S.

This good with you Cumco? Or does the schedule interfere with your govt check? Kidding...

Last edited by nathan1162; 01-14-2013 at 11:53 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: