Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Politics

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 32 votes, 2.94 average. Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 08:31 AM   #171
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Seems to me Woodster that the problem is with the American people. Clearly... ya just ain't civilised!!

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
pladecalvo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:23 AM   #172
hrdguera
Bitch

hrdguera recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
Seems to me Woodster that the problem is with the American people. Clearly... ya just ain't civilised!!

Yes, it seems we raise and extend the wrong finger when we drink our tea.
hrdguera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:45 AM   #173
pladecalvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdguera View Post
Yes, it seems we raise and extend the wrong finger when we drink our tea.
Nah, you just haven't learned to discuss things without killing people.

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll

Last edited by pladecalvo; 01-11-2013 at 10:46 AM.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:09 PM   #174
evileye

evileye has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Nah, you just haven't learned to discuss things without killing people.
Quote:
You may be right on both counts. I would like to see States making the choices about firearms, and the federal government worring about the mess that they have made out of every thing they touch.

I still believe in the US Constitution, the federal government is not suposed to pass laws reguarding arms of any sort. It is within the States rights to pass gun laws. Most states already have good gun laws in place, they need to be enforced.

Chicago IL has strict gun laws that are not enforced, they have an outrageous crime rate. Albuquerque NM is open carry, the cops are more likely to shoot you if you start acting up. Gun laws do not always work and if you want to carry a gun I do not feel sorry for you if you get shot.

I like how New Zealand's gun laws are, you can own just about any gun you want after proving to the police you are responsable enough to do it. They have a lot of guns and very low gun homocide rates.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Nietzsche
evileye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:55 PM   #175
pladecalvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by evileye View Post
I like how New Zealand's gun laws are, you can own just about any gun you want after proving to the police you are responsable enough to do it.
That would work because clearly, in such a case, most Americans wouldn't be allowed to own guns!!

Last edited by pladecalvo; 01-11-2013 at 11:58 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:00 AM   #176
evileye

Quote:
That would work because clearly, in such a case, most Americans wouldn't be allowed to own guns!!
Yes, but it would be constitutional if it was state law instead of federal law.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Nietzsche
Old 01-12-2013, 05:02 AM   #177
pladecalvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by evileye View Post
Yes, but it would be constitutional if it was state law instead of federal law.
Dude...YOU DON'T NEED GUNS! Leave the 'wild west' and Rambo behind for goodness sake

Last edited by pladecalvo; 01-12-2013 at 05:03 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:44 PM   #178
evileye

Quote:
Dude...YOU DON'T NEED GUNS! Leave the 'wild west' and Rambo behind for goodness sake
I like to hunt, I like to do target shooting so I will keep doing those things. Where I live it is legal to own guns, there are laws that are suposed to keep people safe I follow those laws.

I am not in the "wild west" , nor am I a "Rambo"

Old 01-12-2013, 07:22 PM   #179
hrdguera
Bitch

hrdguera recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
Yes, we need our guns.
We need our guns because the world is not a nice place yet.
We need our guns because people think they should decide what they should do with my money.
We need our guns because groups of liberal "do-gooders" think they have a right to tell me what to do and how to live my life.
We need our guns because once we as a people are disarmed and they are not; then the ones with the guns think that we have to do what they say.

You really need to remember that this nation was founded by people that didn't like being taxed and told what to do.

That is our heritage.
If that scares you then stay where you are and do not come visit.

Last edited by hrdguera; 01-12-2013 at 07:34 PM.
hrdguera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:37 AM   #180
madmax

madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

The absurdity and conspiracy "thinking" prevails"

Yes, we need our guns. Need?
We need our guns because the world is not a nice place yet. When is the last time anybody on these boards NEEDED to use a gun?
We need our guns because people think they should decide what they should do with my money. This makes no sense at all.
We need our guns because groups of liberal "do-gooders" think they have a right to tell me what to do and how to live my life. No one in this country tells anyone what to do and how to live one's life. Any "telling" is through laws passed in a democratically elected representatives... just as the Founders established. So much for the Constitutional stalwarts.
We need our guns because once we as a people are disarmed and they are not; then the ones with the guns think that we have to do what they say.
The "ones with the guns" are the US military... the ones the right pretends to hold so dear... until there is a conspiracy theory to the otherwise. The republic we hold so dear is just a phantom to these nuts.

You really need to remember that this nation was founded by people that didn't like being taxed and told what to do.
Some people need to revisit the taxation without representation argument. The fact is the Continental Congress used taxes to fund the war - taxes collected from the states, the states from the people. You can't have a structured society without paying for it. Taxes were collected from the get go. It is absurd to think you need a gun to avoid taxes.

Last edited by madmax; 01-13-2013 at 12:50 AM.
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: