Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 35 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 12-26-2012, 08:39 PM   #211
strangthang

strangthang has one green dot.  Good for them!

I let my girlfriend see me with another man a couple times before we got married. At the time she seemed to like it....she actually want to see him screw me as well so she would suck his cock and get him hard and before he would stick it in me he would go limp. So we would let him eat her out and fuck her so he could get hard enough but he still would fizz out before he got to me....lol how sad. Later she threw this back in my face...

Last edited by strangthang; 12-26-2012 at 08:42 PM. Reason: add
strangthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:05 PM   #212
Twojamies

Twojamies has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenplus View Post
Absolutely LOVE this post! That had to be the hottest sex ever!
To be there while your wife was fucking another guy AND being able to suck his cock too...HEAVEN!
I live in Jersey also and would love to find a couple who does this stuff! Currently am single but would share my wife without reservation! Have had g-friends who would fuck other guys and I couldn't get enough of it!
Glad you loved it. I still fantasize about those days always. My wife at the time was a beautiful girl. She loved to fuck though. This was great for our relationship. It made us stronger and very honest with each other. Fucking her while she was sucking a guy was awesome as it gets. She would arch her back up and push on my cock while she bobbed her head on the guys cock. One finger tickling the ass hole. Damm IT was great.
Twojamies is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: