Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #61
NTXGUY

NTXGUY has one green dot.  Good for them!

I'm surprised that people haven't private messaged him to find out what state his black buddy moved to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJay View Post
Thats one seriously hot story hornyintacoma ...
NTXGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:19 PM   #62
MS-BI-GUY

MS-BI-GUY has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default 1st time

My first time with a cock in my ass started with a add for massage i went over to his location he had a massage table,hot stones & soft music.He started massaging my back,legs,neck this was feeling good then he started massaging my ass cheeks & ask if i ever had a prostate massage & i told him no then he slowly rubbed my ass hole,ever slowly entering a finger in my ass then a thumb,and man did this make me want to feel his dick enter my ass.i did not say anything & he turned me over & finished the massage session by jacking me off,the next time i went for a massage he massaged me in the same way,but this time when he inserted his fingers & thumb in my hole i was so horney.I wanted to try his cock in me,he ask if i would go into the bedroom & i did being tense & not sure i laid on my back with my feet near my ears & he tried to penetrate my virgin tight hole and was trying to force instead of being slow and easy it hurt so bad so he stopped and gave me an awsome blowjob.i did not see him for a while but when i would think about having something in my ass i would lube up a cigar tube & fuck my self (hey its a start)then i go to see the massage guy weeks later,while he massaged and played with my ass i would let him know how good it felt & i wanted him to try me again taking it slow & easy this time i relaxed & he massaged my hole more,i was able to let him inside me this & man it was so good to feel him & me pushing my ass to him he was not able to maintain his hard but it was still awesome to feel this way and i look forward to my next anal experiance You just don't know till you try it
MS-BI-GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 04:08 AM   #63
ready

ready has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS-BI-GUY View Post
My first time with a cock in my ass started with a add for massage i went over to his location he had a massage table,hot stones & soft music.He started massaging my back,legs,neck this was feeling good then he started massaging my ass cheeks & ask if i ever had a prostate massage & i told him no then he slowly rubbed my ass hole,ever slowly entering a finger in my ass then a thumb,and man did this make me want to feel his dick enter my ass.i did not say anything & he turned me over & finished the massage session by jacking me off,the next time i went for a massage he massaged me in the same way,but this time when he inserted his fingers & thumb in my hole i was so horney.I wanted to try his cock in me,he ask if i would go into the bedroom & i did being tense & not sure i laid on my back with my feet near my ears & he tried to penetrate my virgin tight hole and was trying to force instead of being slow and easy it hurt so bad so he stopped and gave me an awsome blowjob.i did not see him for a while but when i would think about having something in my ass i would lube up a cigar tube & fuck my self (hey its a start)then i go to see the massage guy weeks later,while he massaged and played with my ass i would let him know how good it felt & i wanted him to try me again taking it slow & easy this time i relaxed & he massaged my hole more,i was able to let him inside me this & man it was so good to feel him & me pushing my ass to him he was not able to maintain his hard but it was still awesome to feel this way and i look forward to my next anal experiance You just don't know till you try it
I liked your story, would love a prostate massage like that.
ready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 11:47 AM   #64

1644 has one green dot.  Good for them!

no offer to top me as yet......
1644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 12:45 PM   #65
dsucord

dsucord has one green dot.  Good for them!

One day I decided to visit the ABS on Wilcrest near the beltway as the action was always good there. I had my share of receiving blow jobs there and my thoughts that day were to give one. As we all know, once you receive you eventually give. So I entered the back video booth section and strolled around and waited....A good looking older gentlemen enter the booth next to me and I said to myself "now is the time...if your going to do it, do it now" so I closed the door behind me, went to the glory hole and peaked in. He was putting his money into the video machine and I was only able to see his body no face...so I poked my finger through the hole and waited to see if he was interested. about 5 seconds later came through the fattest, thickest, uncut cock I had ever seen....it was beautiful. I thought to myself..."oh yea, I'm going to suck it" I got down on my knees and try to fit the whole thing in my mouth. I sucked it for a few minutes and he pulled it back, he then put his face by the hole and said "lets get a booth together", now this scared me. I didn't want everyone to see us enter a booth together. But I wanted to keep blowing him...so I said ok. I knew of a booth where there were no holes as I didn't want anyone seeing me blowing him. Once we were in there he completely undress, his body was average but his cock was huge...he kissed me, and I don't like to kiss other guys but his kiss was different, soft...erotic, and I let myself go...and enjoyed it. I undress also and bent over to continue to suck his cock....he rub his hands along my back and then to my ass. He play with my ass for a few minutes and then stuck his finger in my ass. What puzzled me was that it entered my ass so freely. I didn't feel any pain...we stayed that way for about 5 minutes and then he said..."I need to fuck you", I was so turned on from blowing him that I didn't say nething. Now I was not a bottom...and practically I was giving my first blow job to him...but he was the ONE, some of you guys know what I mean by saying that.. I was turned on and he was going to fuck me and I was going to let him. He pulled out a condom then proceeded to slowly insert his cock into my ass. It felt great...he fuck slow and good, he took his time, he knew what he was doing...I loved it...he came after a few minutes....but I was hooked..BUT to him only. Every time I saw him I blew him and I let him fuck me...didn't happen with any body else. He eventually got my phone number and he called me every time he wanted some ass, and I would go to his place to give it to him. It stopped after about 2 years but it was fun while it lasted....

Last edited by dsucord; 01-24-2014 at 12:50 PM.
dsucord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 02:08 PM   #66
NTXGUY

NTXGUY has one green dot.  Good for them!

Great story. Gotta ask...what made you stop seeing him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsucord View Post
One day I decided to visit the ABS on Wilcrest near the beltway as the action was always good there. I had my share of receiving blow jobs there and my thoughts that day were to give one. As we all know, once you receive you eventually give. So I entered the back video booth section and strolled around and waited....A good looking older gentlemen enter the booth next to me and I said to myself "now is the time...if your going to do it, do it now" so I closed the door behind me, went to the glory hole and peaked in. He was putting his money into the video machine and I was only able to see his body no face...so I poked my finger through the hole and waited to see if he was interested. about 5 seconds later came through the fattest, thickest, uncut cock I had ever seen....it was beautiful. I thought to myself..."oh yea, I'm going to suck it" I got down on my knees and try to fit the whole thing in my mouth. I sucked it for a few minutes and he pulled it back, he then put his face by the hole and said "lets get a booth together", now this scared me. I didn't want everyone to see us enter a booth together. But I wanted to keep blowing him...so I said ok. I knew of a booth where there were no holes as I didn't want anyone seeing me blowing him. Once we were in there he completely undress, his body was average but his cock was huge...he kissed me, and I don't like to kiss other guys but his kiss was different, soft...erotic, and I let myself go...and enjoyed it. I undress also and bent over to continue to suck his cock....he rub his hands along my back and then to my ass. He play with my ass for a few minutes and then stuck his finger in my ass. What puzzled me was that it entered my ass so freely. I didn't feel any pain...we stayed that way for about 5 minutes and then he said..."I need to fuck you", I was so turned on from blowing him that I didn't say nething. Now I was not a bottom...and practically I was giving my first blow job to him...but he was the ONE, some of you guys know what I mean by saying that.. I was turned on and he was going to fuck me and I was going to let him. He pulled out a condom then proceeded to slowly insert his cock into my ass. It felt great...he fuck slow and good, he took his time, he knew what he was doing...I loved it...he came after a few minutes....but I was hooked..BUT to him only. Every time I saw him I blew him and I let him fuck me...didn't happen with any body else. He eventually got my phone number and he called me every time he wanted some ass, and I would go to his place to give it to him. It stopped after about 2 years but it was fun while it lasted....
NTXGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 07:44 AM   #67
dsucord

dsucord has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTXGUY View Post
Great story. Gotta ask...what made you stop seeing him?
Bought a new phone and lost all my numbers, and I never received another phone call from him....it was fun while it lasted..
dsucord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 10:54 PM   #68
CrazyJay

CrazyJay has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTXGUY
I'm surprised that people haven't private messaged him to find out what state his black buddy moved to!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJay View Post
Thats one seriously hot story hornyintacoma ...
Maybe some have, we'll never know unless he says...
Me though, I'm just here to read all the hot posts :lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsucord
One day I decided to visit the ABS <...>
That was a hot story man!
CrazyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 08:53 PM   #69
snoopy58

snoopy58 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default first time

me and my wife lived in arkansas and we had an extra room we rented out to a 74 year old man who seem to have no place to go, one day while my wife was at work, i noticed the man laying on his bed in his room, i went to his door and asked him if he was alright, and he said yes he was just thinking, i asked him what was he thinking about, he said that my wife wont be home for another 7 hours and was wondering what I thought about seeing another mans cock, i hessitated for a minute and told him i really hadn't thought about it, he asked me if I would be offended if he pulled his out, Before I could say anything, he pulled his cock out and was rubbing on it, i just stood there in shock, after watching him for a bit, he asked me to come in and sit down on his bed, i walked in and sit down and he asked me if he could touch my cock, before I knew it, he had his hand in my pants and i felt goose bumbs from his touch and said that it felt so good him doing that, he asked me to touch his and I did and then next thing i knew i was stroking his cock and it began to get so hard, he said he wouldnt say anything if I wanted to lick his cock, and i thought that i hope my wife never finds out, so i bent down and begin to lick his cock, and then my mouth opened up as I felt him pushing my head down on his cock, after awhile i felt him lean back and starting sucking on mine too, it felt so good, he asked me what I thought of letting him stick his cock in my ass and I told him I didnt know about that, and he said it would only hurt for a minute and he would take it easy, at that time I was really curious about it, so as I layed on the bed, i felt his hard cock slip a little a a time into my ass, he put a little in and pulled it out and back in until I knew he had it all in and the pain was gone, next thing i knew he was ramming it in and out of my ass, and I was getting a hard cock too, as he was ramming me, i felt his hand come around and started stroking on my cock, He told me he wanted to shoot his cum in my ass and asked f it was okay with me, I said sure, and he kept ramming me like he knew what he was doing, and all of a sudden i felt his cum shooting into my ass, damn that felt good, that was 18 years ago and still think about it, always wanting to try it again but can't find anyone who would help me or interested in this, been on web sites looking but no luck yet.
snoopy58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:37 PM   #70
macg1

macg1 has one green dot.  Good for them!

mine was a she male. it happened a couple of times. now i think i am ready to let the guy i suck off regularly go for it. he is older, in his 60's.
macg1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: