Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.50 average. Display Modes
Old 01-15-2013, 11:09 AM   #1
Shock Me!

Shock Me! has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Are m2m encounters just sex addiction?

From what I've gleaned from this forum, most men are married in sexless relationships, which legitimizes hook-ups with men. Okay, I get it. If I were in a sexless marriage I'd do the same thing. Why not? It's no longer a real marriage once the intimacy is gone -- unless of course, friendship alone defines a marriage.

But the real question I have is why these marriages are sexless in the first place? Do men simply stop trying because they're too busy with their side exploits? Or do the women go stone cold for no apparent reason, which forces men to pursue - in our cases - other men?

I've noted a large number of married men who have regular sex with their wives - but still pursue men on the side.

In both cases, the "sex on the side" is done discretely. Rarely is it ever discussed in an open and honest way with the wife.

Is this because there would be no marriage if this little secret hit the fan?

See I think most women would never marry a man they knew was bisexual. On the other hand, my wife knows all about my orientation, but to this day, wonders if I will act on it? After all, there is only so much a woman can bring to the table.

Needless to say, the situation can be very difficult where trust issues are concerned.

With this as a backdrop, are we really bisexual, or just sex addicts with a fetishistic addiction to cock?

I honestly don't know. If this were a truly gay forum, we'd be discussing our relationship issues with our partners. but that's the last thing that happens around here. It's usually about cheating on our current wives with men we have no further interest in than a casual encounter.

I'm not judging, believe me. I just think we need to re-name this forum, sex addicts anonymous.

Maybe we're all just sex addicts
Shock Me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:37 PM   #2
strangthang

strangthang has one green dot.  Good for them!

I just posted long and it didn't take it why
strangthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:23 PM   #3
Shock Me!

Shock Me! has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangthang View Post
I just posted long and it didn't take it why
You tried to submit a long post and it was refused -- or just wouldn't go through?
Shock Me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #4
jebayo1

jebayo1 has one green dot.  Good for them!

I think it could be a combination of things. Sure a straight man could just want to screw anyone, be it a male or female. Speaking for myself, I consider myself bisexual because I'm attracted to both men and women. Generally speaking, Men often find it easier to hook up with other men, and when they are attracted to them, it's much easier to explore that side of their sexuality. I'm just as turned on by the thought of a cock sliding into me (although I have yet to experience that) as I am at the thought of plunging my cock into a wet pussy. As for the married part, cheating is cheating, regardless of who it's with so I believe this is why you'll see a bunch of discreet dudes looking for discreet encounters. I think it's more taboo if its with another man, however, so most don't open up to their significant others.
jebayo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:02 PM   #5
kenjsupp

kenjsupp has one green dot.  Good for them!

I like that you started this discussion! I've been thinking about asking the question too, about how many have a cock fetish as opposed to being bisexual. The discussion has come up about how many of us just want to suck cock. As is my case, I am not interested in kissing a guy, cuddling or caressing. It actually turns me off. But the idea of worshiping a hard dick, playing with it, sucking it and experiencing his cum in different ways from swallowing to facials...that's very exciting for me. I think true bisexuals are attracted to the man. Some people here are bisexual. Many are gay. A lot of us, I believe, have a cock fetish. It's the object of our affection and what drives us to seek out sex with a man. I'd love to see what others have to say about it. I think it's why glory holes are such a turn on for many of us. We don't have to deal with the guy behind the cock. We can just be slutty dick lovers and get our thrills doing nasty stuff with our fetish...hard dick. Just my humble opinion. Anyone else??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock Me! View Post
From what I've gleaned from this forum, most men are married in sexless relationships, which legitimizes hook-ups with men. Okay, I get it. If I were in a sexless marriage I'd do the same thing. Why not? It's no longer a real marriage once the intimacy is gone -- unless of course, friendship alone defines a marriage.

But the real question I have is why these marriages are sexless in the first place? Do men simply stop trying because they're too busy with their side exploits? Or do the women go stone cold for no apparent reason, which forces men to pursue - in our cases - other men?

I've noted a large number of married men who have regular sex with their wives - but still pursue men on the side.

In both cases, the "sex on the side" is done discretely. Rarely is it ever discussed in an open and honest way with the wife.

Is this because there would be no marriage if this little secret hit the fan?

See I think most women would never marry a man they knew was bisexual. On the other hand, my wife knows all about my orientation, but to this day, wonders if I will act on it? After all, there is only so much a woman can bring to the table.

Needless to say, the situation can be very difficult where trust issues are concerned.

With this as a backdrop, are we really bisexual, or just sex addicts with a fetishistic addiction to cock?

I honestly don't know. If this were a truly gay forum, we'd be discussing our relationship issues with our partners. but that's the last thing that happens around here. It's usually about cheating on our current wives with men we have no further interest in than a casual encounter.

I'm not judging, believe me. I just think we need to re-name this forum, sex addicts anonymous.

Maybe we're all just sex addicts
kenjsupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:28 AM   #6
dudefl

dudefl has one green dot.  Good for them!

I couldn't agree more. We are all sex addicts.
dudefl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:47 PM   #7
gaysk8er86

gaysk8er86 has one green dot.  Good for them!

For me its a combination of two things. Obviously I love sex and getting it from guys is easier. But other than that, I crave being submissive to a guy and being his slut. With my gf, I am the top and the dominant one. I see her wear sexy thongs and outfits and please me and that turns me on. So when Im with a guy, I dress up as slutty as I can and try to please my man. Before I would like to get sucked and be a top but the more I do it, the more Im enjoying sucking and swallowing loads.

I like the feeling when a guy takes control and forces his cock in my mouth and makes me want it. When a guy lubes me up and is inside me, I feel a bliss that I never feel before, because I am bringing someone so much pleasure.

I dont enjoy kissing or cuddling with guys, just the sex. I find myself looking online for cock and cum very often and I dont mind it one bit
gaysk8er86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:37 PM   #8
strangthang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock Me! View Post
You tried to submit a long post and it was refused -- or just wouldn't go through?
Yes and its frustrating.....u have limited time as it is...but to write it all out and it not take really sucks.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:48 PM   #9
strangthang

Default lets see if this works.

I think for me like cock was a learned behavior at first.....since i learned how from older males at a young age i continued because for some odd reason i liked it....so tge male to male affair i had we never kissed because i thought you only kiss girls....not until i had my first ts experience.......and it was nice.....but as i got older i was after woman cause i guess tgat was natural but i still long for that feeling of having a cock in my ass and the feeling of cum....something that a woman could not give me....so i am not attracted to men but would let a man dick me down and i would return the favor....but i like the ts who are able to give me the cock....still be feminine and let me do them too.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:05 PM   #10
strangthang

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaysk8er86 View Post
for me its a combination of two things. Obviously i love sex and getting it from guys is easier. But other than that, i crave being submissive to a guy and being his slut. With my gf, i am the top and the dominant one. I see her wear sexy thongs and outfits and please me and that turns me on. So when im with a guy, i dress up as slutty as i can and try to please my man. Before i would like to get sucked and be a top but the more i do it, the more im enjoying sucking and swallowing loads.

I like the feeling when a guy takes control and forces his cock in my mouth and makes me want it. When a guy lubes me up and is inside me, i feel a bliss that i never feel before, because i am bringing someone so much pleasure.

I dont enjoy kissing or cuddling with guys, just the sex. I find myself looking online for cock and cum very often and i dont mind it one bit
i don't know why you feel getting sex from guys are easier....its been my experience that getting sex is about the same.....i do remember having sex with about 6 guys from a chat line and adult book store....i have also had 6 female from chat lines the streets and pick ups.....i finally got tired of searching and got married.....i have not cheated on my wife and our sex is good...but i just feel like having that feeling.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: