Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Employment

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 2.80 average. Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 02:01 PM   #1
North American Power

North American Power has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Free in IL,NY,NJ,NH,CT,OH,PA and MD small cost in other states. HUGE residual income!

Knock Knock

I have researched all the companies that want you to pay THEM for the right to sell their products or services. My company actually PAYS YOU $50, just for trying it. Nothing to lose, $50 to gain - minimum, lifetime of residual income to make. Try it, cancel anytime.

This blog will introduce you to the GREATEST work from home opportunity in the last 15 years, since the deregulation of the telecom industry. Where an estimated 7,000 millionaires were created, this opportunity will create many more. The only question that remains, will you answer the door while this opportunity is knocking, no actually POUNDING at your door?

How many customers could you find if your job was to give away $50 gift cards all day?

Sounds like an easy job, right? It is just that EASY!

If you live in IL, OH, PA, NH, NY, NJ, CT, or MD this opportunity is free to join. As a matter of fact, you actually GET the $50 gift card too! NO SET-UP FEES, NO MONTHLY WEB SITE FEES, NO PRODUCTS TO BUY. We are adding additional states all the time. Residents of the other states are eligible for this fantastic program through our AmericanWind program, for just $19.50/mo. This is how I joined, since I am from Myrtle Beach, SC.

I want you to take 20 minutes of your time, watch this video. Make sure you are not distracted by the TV, kids, or phone, so you can take notes/questions and take that first step to FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

While this most likely will start out as a part-time, 2nd income for you, I am working this full time, looking to assist you in anyway I can. Providing tools, tips, and ideas that will make all of us successful. This includes putting my referrals under people like you that have the need to more up a level, or reach a bonus etc. I'm a team player, and I put my team's needs ahead of my own. Not just because I'm a nice guy, but because the more successful our team is, the more successful we all become.

How much can be made?

The answer is limitless. However, some will be satisfied with $300 a month, enough to pay those utility bills. Most will be in the $3,000 a month range, with little effort this can be achieved over a period of time, with more effort this can be achieved over a period of months. Others will see the huge income potential of this program, going from $300 to the $3,000/mo. level and want to achieve the ultimate goal of $30,000+ a month.

How to sign up?

Follow this link. Be sure to go to the "Start A Business" tab, and the "How You Earn" sub-tab, to see the calculator to see the FINANCIAL FREEDOM that can be achieved with our team.

Just sign up a few others, by giving away $50 rebates, and your income will grow every month FOR LIFE!!!
North American Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:19 PM   #2
North American Power

Default Sign up bonus...

I wanted to highlight the fast start bonus. For just inviting friends, family, anyone who uses electricity, to get a $50 rebate. You will earn:

For the first 30 days, paid weekly...

3 people - $50 + $15 ARC bonus = $65
7 people - $150 + $35 ARC bonus = $185
Next 10 people - $200 + $50 ARC bonus = $250

Some have just posted their referral link on their Facebook page and made $500 in the first 24 hours!

It's just that simple!

NO INVESTMENT, NO RISK... for you or your referrals!
Old 01-09-2013, 04:17 PM   #3
North American Power

Default Special offer, exclusive to my team members!

Quote:
Originally Posted by North American Power View Post
Knock Knock

I have researched all the companies that want you to pay THEM for the right to sell their products or services. My company actually PAYS YOU $50, just for trying it. Nothing to lose, $50 to gain - minimum, lifetime of residual income to make. Try it, cancel anytime.

This blog will introduce you to the GREATEST work from home opportunity in the last 15 years, since the deregulation of the telecom industry. Where an estimated 7,000 millionaires were created, this opportunity will create many more. The only question that remains, will you answer the door while this opportunity is knocking, no actually POUNDING at your door?

How many customers could you find if your job was to give away $50 gift cards all day?

Sounds like an easy job, right? It is just that EASY!

If you live in IL, OH, PA, NH, NY, NJ, CT, or MD this opportunity is free to join. As a matter of fact, you actually GET the $50 gift card too! NO SET-UP FEES, NO MONTHLY WEB SITE FEES, NO PRODUCTS TO BUY. We are adding additional states all the time. Residents of the other states are eligible for this fantastic program through our AmericanWind program, for just $19.50/mo. This is how I joined, since I am from Myrtle Beach, SC.

I want you to take 20 minutes of your time, watch this video. Make sure you are not distracted by the TV, kids, or phone, so you can take notes/questions and take that first step to FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

While this most likely will start out as a part-time, 2nd income for you, I am working this full time, looking to assist you in anyway I can. Providing tools, tips, and ideas that will make all of us successful. This includes putting my referrals under people like you that have the need to more up a level, or reach a bonus etc. I'm a team player, and I put my team's needs ahead of my own. Not just because I'm a nice guy, but because the more successful our team is, the more successful we all become.

How much can be made?

The answer is limitless. However, some will be satisfied with $300 a month, enough to pay those utility bills. Most will be in the $3,000 a month range, with little effort this can be achieved over a period of time, with more effort this can be achieved over a period of months. Others will see the huge income potential of this program, going from $300 to the $3,000/mo. level and want to achieve the ultimate goal of $30,000+ a month.

How to sign up?

Follow this link. Be sure to go to the "Start A Business" tab, and the "How You Earn" sub-tab, to see the calculator to see the FINANCIAL FREEDOM that can be achieved with our team.

Just sign up a few others, by giving away $50 rebates, and your income will grow every month FOR LIFE!!!
Like I said in the original post above, most will start out as part time. However this is a full time business for me, my team is growing everyday! So I am in a position to make a special offer... Anyone that signs up through my referral link, and reaches the goal of 10 sign ups in the first 30 days (to earn the $250 from the fast start and ARC bonuses) I will place an additional 3 referrals under you.

I will have to limit this to the first 100 people to sign up.

Yes, those of you that already did sign up are included in this exclusive offer.

REMEMBER - NO COST, SO NOTHING TO RISK, AND NOW 3 BONUS REFERRALS!!!
Old 01-15-2013, 12:30 PM   #4
North American Power

Default Spots are filling fast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by North American Power View Post
Like I said in the original post above, most will start out as part time. However this is a full time business for me, my team is growing everyday! So I am in a position to make a special offer... Anyone that signs up through my referral link, and reaches the goal of 10 sign ups in the first 30 days (to earn the $250 from the fast start and ARC bonuses) I will place an additional 3 referrals under you.

I will have to limit this to the first 100 people to sign up.

Yes, those of you that already did sign up are included in this exclusive offer.

REMEMBER - NO COST, SO NOTHING TO RISK, AND NOW 3 BONUS REFERRALS!!!
Exclusive offer is still available, however I will have to cut it off at 100.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:35 PM   #5
North American Power

Default Did you have a moneymaking weekend?

One of my newest team members, that joined from this forum, just made $750! He just joined on Thursday night, by 8:00pm Sunday, had earned the $750 - plus the lifetime residual MONTHLY INCOME. All with no investment, no risk, nothing to buy, sell, or ship!

Business is jumpin', join today - get cash in the bank next week!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: