Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 2.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2013, 08:53 AM   #1
biguyinvegas

biguyinvegas has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Fantasy about being made to suck one or more big hard cocks

Has anyone ever fantasized about being talked into or forced to suck cock (whether you enoy it or not). Lets say one well hung man convinces you to touch his cock, play with it then eventually suck it dry all the while he is making you tell him how much you love it in your mouth, how much you want to taste cum. When he is ready to blow and is jerking his load into your open and waiting mouth you hear two or three or four lol of his friends walk in and you must repeat the process for all.

I have blown more than one guy at a time but it was never a take charge type of thing by the guys. The idea of some one forcing me to suck, forcing me to says things I normally wouldn't and making me tell them how much I want to eat there cum seems a massive turn on for me these days.
biguyinvegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:05 AM   #2
Shock Me!

Shock Me! has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biguyinvegas View Post
Has anyone ever fantasized about being talked into or forced to suck cock (whether you enoy it or not). Lets say one well hung man convinces you to touch his cock, play with it then eventually suck it dry all the while he is making you tell him how much you love it in your mouth, how much you want to taste cum. When he is ready to blow and is jerking his load into your open and waiting mouth you hear two or three or four lol of his friends walk in and you must repeat the process for all.

I have blown more than one guy at a time but it was never a take charge type of thing by the guys. The idea of some one forcing me to suck, forcing me to says things I normally wouldn't and making me tell them how much I want to eat there cum seems a massive turn on for me these days.
This happens all the time at adult theaters. And yes, I've experienced similar things. A dark theater. An x-rated movie playing with a woman taking a well endowed man in her mouth up to his balls, while another fucks her. Next thing you know the 5 or so of us in the audience have our cocks out. Someone then moves next to me and starts sucking like there's no tomorrow. Then another perv walks over and pushes his cock in my mouth. Then they bend me over and lick my ass. I feel completely exploited and blow a load all over everything. This has only happened [ to my satisfaction] once because it's tough to get the right crowd. But I'll never forget it -- and neither would anyone else. How can you not like that?!? haha. I watched a couple get the same treatment once, where the woman was exploited by three men to the delight of her boyfriend. Then there was the incident where I walked into the theater and saw a naked man spread across the laps of 6 men who were having their way with the little bitch.

Those days are memorable. Risky, but memorable. I don't do that stuff anymore, but the memories linger.
Shock Me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:44 AM   #3
biguyinvegas

lucky you....have to say the movie theater thing would be s hot. I can imagine four or five guys watching me stroke one out in my seat and coming over to me to have me suck them off. Now that wouold be memorable.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:26 AM   #4
loladehoe

loladehoe has one green dot.  Good for them!

Oh yes.. I love it.. I actually just did that last night at a little private party... It was sooo much fun...

Visit My little site for my pics/vids: http://www.loladehoe.com
loladehoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:52 AM   #5
biguyinvegas

Oh yes.. I love it.. I actually just did that last night at a little private party... It was sooo much fun...

Lucky you lola wish I could have been there. I am thnking maybe I need to hit a bath house to get to do this one. maybe a glory hole room or even better just kneel down in the middle of a resonably lit room room and hopefully I could attrack 4 or 5 well hung guys to let me help them out while a bunch more watch.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:38 PM   #6
gaygary

gaygary has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Has anyone ever fantasized about being talked into or forced to suck cock
I fantasize about this every day
gaygary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #7
biguyinvegas

Hey GayGary, glad to hear that. Want to eloborate I would love to hear about it. This something I find myself thnkng about more and more lately.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:48 PM   #8
lostwages

lostwages has one green dot.  Good for them!

I have those urges all the time, if you can get a group going I am in LV and would enjoy being one of the group...:-)-
lostwages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:26 AM   #9
biguyinvegas

Hey lostwages, I will see what I can put together. I would love to get 4 or 5 guys not including me and all well hung. Idealy I want them to make me suck their cocks and swallow their loads. If your into it I will start with you on the list.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #10
kenjsupp

kenjsupp has one green dot.  Good for them!

That's definitely a hot fantasy. I'd like to live it at least once.

Quote:

kenjsupp is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: