Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Religion & Philosophy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 113 votes, 2.58 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 11:15 PM   #261
Cusco

Cusco has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan1162 View Post
That's number 2 and 3 interview for those that don't read. I'll post the audio's on my website or of course invite those interested to listen online live. There are phone numbers to the radio stations for those compelled to tell the host more about me and my preceived homophobia. Go ahead and give them a call. My Girlfriend won't answer, promise.

I'll keep the skeptics posted, but the nutless are the first to disappear to the food line after confrontation. From the Life of a funeral crasher, tell us what that's like Placebo. Constantly thinking of "SELF" even when others are in mourning. You're such a gutless turd that contributes nothing to society, just another member of the massive useless peanut gallery.

I only hope you're not drawing a pension check from Spain as it fiscally implodes or worse draw a check for the U.S.

This good with you Cumco? Or does the schedule interfere with your govt check? Kidding...
What is so FUCKING HARD about just posting the information here I will do it for you

HOST: Deb Goldman & Evan Gold
WHNZ-AM 1250 Tampa, FL
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
877-897-8255
3:00 PM CT / 4:00 PM ET

Last edited by Cusco; 01-14-2013 at 11:16 PM.
Cusco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:22 AM   #262
Cusco

So ok you say you have 9 more interviews coming up so you already know who they are, the times, and the dates, and who they will be with, so post the information in this format

WHNZ-AM 1250 Tampa, FL
877-897-8255

fill in the planks

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)
Old 01-15-2013, 12:32 AM   #263
nathan1162

nathan1162 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
So ok you say you have 9 more interviews coming up so you already know who they are, the times, and the dates, and who they will be with, so post the information in this format

WHNZ-AM 1250 Tampa, FL
877-897-8255

fill in the planks

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)
These interviews are being booked now and I will inform this forum the same info as I posted for the 2nd and 3rd interview. These interviews will be all National stations for the most impact and I'm told harder to book.

Patience my brother...I'll keep you posted.

"The Most Powerful Force in the Universe is Compound Interest" - Albert Einstein

“The idea appears to be interesting and novel.” - Brian Liu Chairman of the Board LegalZoom®

“Makes a lot of sense." - Martin D. Weiss, Ph.d.
nathan1162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:27 PM   #264
virote

virote recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneArm View Post
It's comments like this one that turns people off from responding to you. That, and the fact that when someone does explain why your theory will not work, you ignore it. When called out on it, you start with the name calling, then proceed to ignore the rebuttal again.

Why would anyone continue to try communicating with you, if this is going to be your response?
^ This. Though he never called me a name that I recall I've made more headway arguing with toddlers.

Conversation with a toddler

It's time to take a nap.
But why?
Because past experience teaches us you get cranky if you don't.
But why?
Because your body needs this time to rest.
But why?
Because Mr. Bear wants to take a nap won't you take a nap with Mr. Bear?
Oh...ok

Conversation with Nathan

Will no one refute me?
*offers refutation*
Why will no one refute me?
*offers refutation*
Are you all scared?
Dammit I've refuted you twice now!
What post? Will you make your point again?
*offers refutation*
...woe is me that no one will refute me....
virote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:02 PM   #265
nathan1162

Nathan -

This show is called Business for Breakfast - A great way to start your day! We take the mystery out of the markets. More news driven, more market information, the NEW Business for Breakfast is fresh, fun, and guaranteed to start your business day the right way! See below for info on the hosts Ken & Julie. Have a great interview!

Rich

For Any Schedule Changes Please Contact Rich Ghazarian

727-443-7115 ext. 203 or Rich@newsandexperts.com

*** I N T E R V I E W I N F O ***

DATE: 2/7/2013 CC: Nathan Isbell

TO: Renee York STATION: KFNN-AM 1510

================================================== =============

TOPIC: Can Avoiding A Death Tax Save Our Economy?

GUEST NAME: Nathan Isbell

GUEST PHONE NUMBER: 251-xxx-xxxx (Station Calls Nathan)

251-xxx-xxxx Cell #

RADIO STATION: KFNN-AM 1510

CITY, STATE: Scottsdale, AZ

STATION PHONE NUMBER: 602-241-1510

DATE OF INTERVIEW: Monday, February 11, 2013

TIME OF INTERVIEW: 7:34 AM CT/ 6:34 AM MT

SIMULCAST ON INTERNET: (x ) Yes ( ) No

Website Address: www.moneyradio.com

LENGTH OF INTERVIEW: 7-10 minutes - Live

NAME OF HOST: Ken Morgan & Julie Dougherty

Rich Ghazarian

Please Refer Listener Inquiries to www.legacywillandtrust.com

Please email podcast/MP3 of the interview to Rich@newsandexperts.com

Notes: Business for Breakfast - A great way to start your day! Full of comprehensive and timely business news stories from around the world and Arizona. Included are constant market reports, skyview traffic every ten minutes, valuable information on commodities and intriguing interviews with business and market newsmakers. The program also features segments with Two Guys and Your Money.

Ken Morgan's broadcasting career has covered a lot of experience and geography. Over the years he has performed and administered a variety of jobs in the business including news

Julie is recognized as a leading financial consultant in the Phoenix area, specializing in retirement planning and asset and income management. A well-known host and co-host of financial radio talk shows at several local radio stations, she is heard every weekday at 1pm on KFNN's newest program “Business for Lunch” at 1pm.

A lifelong resident of Phoenix, Julie decided against attending law school in favor of becoming a financial consultant after her family needed help in this area. Her career began in 1981 with IDS Financial Services, now a division of American Express. In 1987, she joined The Acacia Group, where she spent 15 years continuing to build a successful financial planning practice. Julie and several of her long-time colleagues formed Camelback Retirement Planners in 2003.

Julie became a Certified Financial Planner™ in 1992. She regularly participates in continuing education programs and conferences.

Julie is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, a registered Investment Advisor.

Brian Ekl
Administrative Assistant

3748 Turman Loop #101

Wesley Chapel, FL 33544

Tel: 727-443-7115, Extension 226
Fax: 813-994-9380

brian@newsandexperts.com

www.newsandexperts.com

"The Most Powerful Force in the Universe is Compound Interest" - Albert Einstein

“The idea appears to be interesting and novel.” - Brian Liu Chairman of the Board LegalZoom®

Old 02-07-2013, 03:12 PM   #266
nathan1162

I discovered the work of Dr. Daniel L. Migliore during my contempory theology class I took at UWF. I think I'll try contacting him for an answer why this concept won't change the Legacy of Debt we leave our kids.

To: Daniel L. Migliore Ph.D and Colleagues; Princeton Theological Seminary

From: Nathan J. Isbell - UWF B.S. Marketing '84; humbled witness for Jesus Christ

Understanding the Resurrection of the “Body of Christ”
and the Will of God

Dear Dr. Migliore,

The Second Coming/Resurrection of Christ is dependent upon mankind following the unrevealed Will of God (Rev 5:1-5). Hidden within scripture is the “Last Acts” of Kings to build our Lord His Promised Kingdom (1 Chronicles 29:29 & 2 Chronicles 9:29). Not a “House of Cedar”, but an eternal entity blessing all mankind. “Birthrights” are the Key to mankind's Salvation, the collective personal financial/spiritual Legacies entered into the “Book of Life” will facilitate His Holy Healing Hand upon our children and children's children as undeniable proof of His Ethereal Existence. Hence the Rapture of the Deceased will create a Debt-Free America in 3 generations.

If true knowledge from God is to be accepted, it must interpret spiritual metaphor combined with scientific fact for the Will of God to be practical in the Evolution of mankind. The “Body of Christ” is only resurrected via the Bloodline/”Birthrights” of mankind that financially fuels His Earthly Kingdom to fulfill the Healing role metaphorically, spiritually and physically intended for Him to dwell among us for eternity. We must crown Christ as our Proto-Ancestor to a spiritual World for our own Salvation of a earthly World. The fate of mankind will be determined by the ancestors we all will become.

A humbled interpretation of the Will of God submitted for public scrutiny;

Utilizing the principles of “Compound Interest” and “Rule of 72”, this concept of bequeathing life long accumulated assets via personal foundations/Legacies/”Birthrights” can eternally provide Passive Income to Heirs, fuel Wall Street, create Jobs, rebuild Social Security/Medicare, facilitate Welfare, support Charities, orchestrate Free Healthcare, overcome Global Hunger, unite World Theologies to Action, answer the “Fiscal Wake Up Tour” challenge, fulfill the “Last Acts” of Kings and subsequently achieve World Peace – all funded and orchestrated by the eternal COMPOUND INTEREST from the personal Estates/Legacies of the Deceased that collectively build His Promised Kingdom securing the prophetically misinterpreted Second Coming of Jesus Christ the Proto-Ancestor to a spirit World.

“I AM... all I Will. I WILL... all I Am. Beginning and End”
- Our One Ethereal God of Abraham

"The Most Powerful Apocalyptic Cataclysm in the Universe is Faith in God Compounding the Birthrights/Legacies of Mankind for our own Salvation; 12,000 X 12,000"
- Ophiuchus; E Pluribus Unum

Old 02-07-2013, 03:27 PM   #267
nathan1162

Quote:
Originally Posted by virote View Post
^ This. Though he never called me a name that I recall I've made more headway arguing with toddlers.

Conversation with a toddler

It's time to take a nap.
But why?
Because past experience teaches us you get cranky if you don't.
But why?
Because your body needs this time to rest.
But why?
Because Mr. Bear wants to take a nap won't you take a nap with Mr. Bear?
Oh...ok

Conversation with Nathan

Will no one refute me?
*offers refutation*
Why will no one refute me?
*offers refutation*
Are you all scared?
Dammit I've refuted you twice now!
What post? Will you make your point again?
*offers refutation*
...woe is me that no one will refute me....
Short of Apathy, Narrow Mindedness and/or Corruption, Please Virote TELL ME, why won't the Legacies of mankind create a Debt-Free America in just 3 generations? http://LegacyWillandTrust.com I've asked for rebuttal multiple times as you have portrayed, but not answered. If you can end my torment I'll kiss you up one side and down the other, otherwise stop being a heckler to things you don't know shit about.

Old 02-14-2013, 10:01 AM   #268
emilynghiem

emilynghiem has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneArm View Post
It's ironic that you defend the existence of your god, but want a logical rebuttal. In order to have a logical debate, start with a logical subject.
OK how can we break down the meaning of "God" into concepts we believe are universally true and good? What negative or false things do we associate with God that we can agree to use DISTINCT terms for so we don't mean conflicting things by the term "God"

One Arm can we start with that?
emilynghiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #269
Cusco

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilynghiem View Post
OK how can we break down the meaning of "God" into concepts we believe are universally true and good? What negative or false things do we associate with God that we can agree to use DISTINCT terms for so we don't mean conflicting things by the term "God"

One Arm can we start with that?
Being that "GOD" is a TITLE and not a name maybe you and Sapphire can put a name to this so called "GOD" so we know of whom you are refering too ...lets start their instead

Last edited by Cusco; 02-14-2013 at 06:59 PM.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:51 AM   #270
evileye

evileye has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
Being that "GOD" is a TITLE and not a name maybe you and Sapphire can put a name to this so called "GOD" so we know of whom you are refering too ...lets start their instead
Hey Cusco I like your new pic.

They can not name their "God", it would require understanding what their "God" is.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Nietzsche
evileye is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: