Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Politics

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 32 votes, 2.94 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 10:47 AM   #251
hrdguera
Bitch

hrdguera recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouldhe View Post
I think you all out buying guns are a little foolish. You should be buying from private individuals so the government does have a record of you having it. All the guns I own were purchased from private sales and there is no record anywhere of me having these guns.
I agree 100%.
But my requirement was specific and the purchase was an opportunity I couldn't pass up; (a 2011 barely used Walther/S&W PPK/S-1 in Stainless at 75% of new cost).

Saw this today.

Last edited by hrdguera; 01-16-2013 at 10:56 AM.
hrdguera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:06 AM   #252
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdguera View Post
Specifically, the ridiculous part of your scenario was this little gem:

Let's say you are walking down the street when someone over-powers you, takes your gun and shoots at people indiscriminately, killing a child or two. Are your 'rights' or 'wants' worth that??

It doesn't have to be a firearm; say it was the keys to a car were taken and the thief wrecked the car and killed a child or two? So, the victim shouldn't have been carrying his keys? That is just a ridiculous. You can create any weird scenario and they are all as silly as the next one. Is that specific enough?
I think it's you that being ridiculous. A gun can be taken in a matter of seconds and fired causing death. In your car keys scenario, they would have to get to the car, that's if they knew where it was, start it and drive off.

What you don't seem able to grasp Rambo - or probably more likely what you don't want to grasp - is that there are some things like car key, cars, transportation, spoons, etc that are somewhat of a necessity in out modern world. Even if not a necessity, everyday life might prove somewhat difficult without them....guns are not one. As Max has already pointed out to you, the primary purpose of a gun is to kill or cause harm to someone. That is not the purpose of a car or a butter knife. Your analogies are pathetic and clearly nothing more than a feeble excuse to justify keeping your dummy.

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll

Last edited by pladecalvo; 01-16-2013 at 11:16 AM.
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:10 AM   #253
madmax

madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdguera View Post
You are a real case. Take your meds and take a walk to think about your anger issues. I think I know why your daughter nick-named you "Mad Max."
"Out the mouths of babes" comes truth.
It's the obvious who has the anger issues, and it isn't me. You're so bent out of shape that you can't let this go - that screams anger. You're not bright enough to tell the difference between not putting up with bullshit and "anger". I have no anger - that would be obvious if you could see how I laugh my ass off at your profound stupidity.

And my daughter is very bright... but the MadMax handle had nothing to do with "mad".

"Out of the mouth of hrdguera comes bullshit"

Let's see if you can drop your prissy anger enough to let this go.
Other than the amusement of watching you squirm this serves no useful purpose.

Last edited by madmax; 01-16-2013 at 11:11 AM.
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:29 AM   #254
Francoitalianarmy

Francoitalianarmy recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouldhe View Post
I think you all out buying guns are a little foolish. You should be buying from private individuals so the government does have a record of you having it. All the guns I own were purchased from private sales and there is no record anywhere of me having these guns.
Wouldhe,

If a handgun was registered anywhere along the way and you get caught with it...sucks to be you. That is the risk of buying private. It could have been stolen and used in a crime for all you know. Seems silly to take the risk.

Plad... you are a fucking lunatic!! lol

No one here wants to be a fucking European thus we do NOT abide by their rules including driving on the wrong side of the road!

Stop comparing what we do here to Europe! If it was so wonderful over there, we would already be there!
Old 01-16-2013, 11:30 AM   #255
hrdguera
Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
It's the obvious who has the anger issues, and it isn't me.
Yeah right.

Obama's 23 Executive Actions on 'Gun Violence Reduction'
Wednesday, 16 Jan 2013 12:30 PM

President Barack Obama said Wednesday he will take these actions by Executive Order:

1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background-check system.

2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background-check system.

3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background- check system.

4. Direct the attorney general to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.

5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.

6. Publish a letter from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms and Explosives (ATF) to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.

7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.

8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).

9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.

10. Release a Department of Justice report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.

11. Nominate an ATF director.

12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.

13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.

14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.

15. Direct the attorney general to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun-safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.

16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

17. Release a letter to healthcare providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.

18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.

19. Develop model emergency-response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.

20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.

21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within Affordable Care Act exchanges.

22. Commit to finalizing mental-health parity regulations.

23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.

What do you know? Some of these aren't half bad, especially #13 and #23, although Sebelius is a lightning rod for controversy. I'm sure the government will have to hire 500,000 new employees just to do all of this and of course, raise taxes even higher! I will have to study these 23 items some more but on first glance, it seems they just create more government paperwork. Some are already wondering if the doctors are going to have to report if their patients own guns??? You know, there is a provision in ObamaCare that a person can be charged a high rate premium if they do own guns. Now, the government has a source for that information. I'm sure that the same crooks and crazies that will not participate in ObamaCare are going to obey that law too.

Last edited by hrdguera; 01-16-2013 at 11:40 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:39 AM   #256
Francoitalianarmy

Quote:
It's the obvious who has the anger issues, and it isn't me. You're so bent out of shape that you can't let this go - that screams anger. You're not bright enough to tell the difference between not putting up with bullshit and "anger". I have no anger - that would be obvious if you could see how I laugh my ass off at your profound stupidity.

And my daughter is very bright... but the MadMax handle had nothing to do with "mad".

"Out of the mouth of hrdguera comes bullshit"

Let's see if you can drop your prissy anger enough to let this go.
Other than the amusement of watching you squirm this serves no useful purpose.
Damn.... Bro, I would s***est staying away from any farms along the border when visiting TX as HG may mistake you for a Javelin...lol

AND... it is about fucking time we get some hockey going!!!

Last edited by Francoitalianarmy; 01-16-2013 at 11:47 AM.
Francoitalianarmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:43 AM   #257
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francoitalianarmy View Post
Plad... you are a fucking lunatic!! lol
I know.....but it beats being a fuck-wit American Rambo wanabee any day!!!!

Quote:
Stop comparing what we do here to Europe! If it was so wonderful over there, we would already be there!
Well at least we don't make shit TV!

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll

Last edited by pladecalvo; 01-16-2013 at 01:29 PM.
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #258
madmax

madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Damn.... Bro, I would s***est staying away from any farms along the border when visiting TX as HG may mistake you for a Javelin...lol

AND... it is about fucking time we get some hockey going!!!
HA HA!!!
I've already been to TX since. Had a great time.

The NHL has really dropped the ball... half a season now... I guess better than no season at all.

I may be going to a shooting range with my police officer friend tomorrow. Officers are required to "requalify" periodically and she is no marksman but competent. A good excuse to stay shaper for me too.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:57 PM   #259
hrdguera
Bitch

Quote:
Not a chance Franco! I know the difference from a mean hairy pig-looking creature and a javelina.

(Thanks Franco ....that was a great set-up!)
Old 01-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #260
Francoitalianarmy

Quote:
HA HA!!!
I've already been to TX since. Had a great time.

The NHL has really dropped the ball... half a season now... I guess better than no season at all.

I may be going to a shooting range with my police officer friend tomorrow. Officers are required to "requalify" periodically and she is no marksman but competent. A good excuse to stay shaper for me too.
I only shoot when I have to... get much more enjoyment from my bow these days...

I am going to watch the Pens tonight... they are having a scrimmage against the local minor team. Playing a full game, then 4-4 5 min. overtime with a shoot out at the end.

I think it is gonna be a great sprint to the cup... the Pens division is so freaking physical I hope they make it unscathed to the playoffs.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: