Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > General Discussion

Old 01-15-2013, 03:06 PM   #411
madmax

madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
I'm still walking in these hallowed halls. Been busy on another forum with an idiot and his monkey. Fuck man! I thought we had some idiots on 'backpage' but those two take the biscuit.
Now you know the hell of the politics forum. The world is doomed if these fucktards keep multiplying.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:04 AM   #412
angina

angina has one green dot.  Good for them!

Yup MM. Castration comes to mind.... or would you rather be less aggressive and do a hemi-doodlectomy. ?
angina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:31 PM   #413
madmax

madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angina View Post
Yup MM. Castration comes to mind.... or would you rather be less aggressive and do a hemi-doodlectomy. ?
I'm afraid to ask what that is...
Old 01-17-2013, 06:48 AM   #414
angina

hemi = half. Doodle = your know the thing that dangles. and ectomy = removal. Geddit.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:06 AM   #415
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
Now you know the hell of the politics forum. The world is doomed if these fucktards keep multiplying.
I think you're right old bean!

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:19 AM   #416
Kenny55

Kenny55 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
hemi = half. Doodle = your know the thing that dangles. and ectomy = removal. Geddit.

YIKES! OUCH! :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
I think you're right old bean!

In total agreement with you, Ang, and Max!
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:08 PM   #417
madmax

Quote:
I agree with Kenny: OUCH
Old 01-17-2013, 11:59 PM   #418
stevek46322

stevek46322 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
im new to puters but curiuos by male who enjoys oral sex females really enjoy my talented cunt soothing ability. i can go on for hours
stevek46322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:29 AM   #419
Wallis
BPMF!

Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Yeah? Well, if a guy gets a hemi-doodlectomy, he doesn't automatically become a split-tale and probably would not appreciate anyone trying to slobber all over the resulting "boo-boo."
Wallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:31 AM   #420
angina

Quote:
Naah, and you dont even need a surgeon..or an anaesthetist.. Jealous women constantly do it with their teeth.