Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Old 02-03-2013, 03:09 PM   #1
mike5891234

mike5891234 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Question Too much safe sex?

I'm having trouble finding a guy to have sex with b/c I'm a big health freak when it comes to sex. I've never done anything with a guy before and I'm scared about STD's/HIV. All the men I talk to online, I tell them that I only play safe, meaning always wearing condoms for oral and anal, and dental dams for rimming, but then they either get freaked out or think it won't be pleasurable and stop talking to me Am I being too extreme? What should I do? Give me your input and advice guys. It would be really appreciated
mike5891234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:09 PM   #2
CrazyJay

CrazyJay has one green dot.  Good for them!

I'd say your health matters most of all.
Always play safe.
CrazyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:01 AM   #3
dudefl

dudefl has one green dot.  Good for them!

there is no such thing as "too much safe sex", always play safe, respect yourself and your partners
dudefl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:30 PM   #4
APSD

APSD has one green dot.  Good for them!

Always always always safe, no exceptions!
APSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #5
Shock Me!

Shock Me! has one green dot.  Good for them!
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike5891234 View Post
I'm having trouble finding a guy to have sex with b/c I'm a big health freak when it comes to sex. I've never done anything with a guy before and I'm scared about STD's/HIV. All the men I talk to online, I tell them that I only play safe, meaning always wearing condoms for oral and anal, and dental dams for rimming, but then they either get freaked out or think it won't be pleasurable and stop talking to me Am I being too extreme? What should I do? Give me your input and advice guys. It would be really appreciated
Look, most guys aren't going to pull out the dental dams and condoms for oral. In all my years of acting out, I never, EVER saw a single condom used for anything other than anal sex. It just didn't happen. And while I did encounter men who refused to do anything for health reasons, they were the exception. This is not an attempt to justify the behavior, but rather to tell it like it was...and probably still is. This applies to heterosexuals as well, by the way.
Shock Me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:54 PM   #6
vince

vince has one green dot.  Good for them!

In my opinion if you have to use a condom to suck dick it is not worth doing it. It is like sucking a balloon. I would never even consider fucking someone or getting fucked without a condom.
vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:37 PM   #7
gaygary

gaygary has one green dot.  Good for them!

I wouldn't ever compromise on something like that personally. If it is important to you which it clearly is stand by what you think is right. On saying that I hate sucking dick wrapped in rubber
gaygary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:23 AM   #8
Shock Me!

Shock Me! has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince View Post
In my opinion if you have to use a condom to suck dick it is not worth doing it. It is like sucking a balloon. I would never even consider fucking someone or getting fucked without a condom.
Totally agree. If you don't want any risk whatsoever, don't get out of bed. But that's not foolproof either. I'm not saying you shouldn't use protection. But sucking a dick with a gum dam or condom just isn't worth it. I'd rather suck a dildo while fucking my wife.
Shock Me! is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: