Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Arts & Entertainment

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 2.23 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2013, 06:50 PM   #1
bjunya

bjunya has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default WANTED: Looking for a character/Graphic Novel illustrator

I have a huge idea for a graphic novel, and I want to get it illustrated. I have been trying to teach myself how to draw, but it's not working and I've come to the conclusion that I need to team up with an artist. If you're interested, please contact me immediately.

I have connections to get this graphic novel published. I am looking for someone serious who will work for a flat rate + % of sales. I will treat you well, and provide equipment if needed. Looking forward to this. Serious inquiries only.
bjunya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:11 AM   #2
cudawon

cudawon has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Graphic Novel

Greetings,
I am a student an International Academy of Design and Technology in Detroit Mich. A friend of mine saw your post and thought we would be a good match to work together. I have been drawing all my life and my art has been the one constant thing in my life. I have been published as a comic book artist for a few books. Due to payment issues, I had to leave those projects alone. Now, I am about a month away from graduating from college I find myself looking for opportunities that can further my skills and expertise. I have a web site portfolio that I designed with my art and animation. If you are interested in doing business please contact me through the information from the website.

Thank you for your time
Colin Lindsey

colinmicheallindsey.wix.com/theshapeshifterprod#
cudawon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:59 PM   #3
MediaSeize

MediaSeize has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Nice

Great offer
MediaSeize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:47 AM   #4
Sketchman1981

Sketchman1981 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default i specialize in character/comic style art

Hello, just seen your ad. If you're still looking for an artist check out my online gallery http://sketchman1981.deviantart.com It's out dated, but I will be updating it Thursday with many more recent drawings. I'm currently setting up my studio and building my portfolio to start an at home freelance graphics art production. If you really think that your story could sell then I'd be very interested in talking to see if I'm the right artist for your book. currently designing shirts for a new Monster truck but that should be done soon.
If you're interested, contact me through email. Just make sure to put something in the subject about art so i notice it.

HTTP://sketchman1981.deviantart.com

Email: drawor@hotmail.com
Sketchman1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: