Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 277 votes, 3.97 average. Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 08:51 PM   #17371
Kenny55
Senior Member
 
Kenny55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 23,980
Kenny55 always pays their child support on time
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by idonedid View Post
Chair
lead
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:21 PM   #17372
idonedid
Senior Member
 
idonedid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: A Southern part of USA
Posts: 1,196
idonedid has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny55 View Post
lead
Shot
__________________
"Life is full of problems. It is how you handle them that determines the outcome.
idonedid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:33 PM   #17373
OneArm
Senior Member
 
OneArm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,385
OneArm has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by idonedid View Post
Shot
Vaccine
__________________
To Smooth To Be Embarrassed
OneArm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:31 AM   #17374
fontprod
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ontario, Calif
Posts: 114
fontprod has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica_Blows View Post
std
clap
fontprod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:12 AM   #17375
idonedid
Senior Member
 
idonedid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: A Southern part of USA
Posts: 1,196
idonedid has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontprod View Post
clap
Applaud
__________________
"Life is full of problems. It is how you handle them that determines the outcome.
idonedid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:28 AM   #17376
Kenny55
Senior Member
 
Kenny55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 23,980
Kenny55 always pays their child support on time
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by idonedid View Post
Applaud
loud
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:40 AM   #17377
Cusco
Senior Member
 
Cusco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Englewood Co
Posts: 2,501
Cusco has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny55 View Post
loud
Boom
__________________
"Philosopher Xenophenes, who said, ................."If cattle and lions and horses had hands and could paint... horses would depict their
gods as horses, .....and cattle would depict their gods as cattle, ........and lions would depict their gods as lions."........ "Our gods," he
concludes, "reflect our prejudices and our environments... gods are a delusion rather than a reality. We make them in our own image."."
Cusco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:53 AM   #17378
OneArm
Senior Member
 
OneArm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,385
OneArm has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
Boom
Explosion
__________________
To Smooth To Be Embarrassed
OneArm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:02 AM   #17379
Kenny55
Senior Member
 
Kenny55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 23,980
Kenny55 always pays their child support on time
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneArm View Post
Explosion
bomb
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:40 AM   #17380
Cusco
Senior Member
 
Cusco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Englewood Co
Posts: 2,501
Cusco has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny55 View Post
bomb
Time
__________________
"Philosopher Xenophenes, who said, ................."If cattle and lions and horses had hands and could paint... horses would depict their
gods as horses, .....and cattle would depict their gods as cattle, ........and lions would depict their gods as lions."........ "Our gods," he
concludes, "reflect our prejudices and our environments... gods are a delusion rather than a reality. We make them in our own image."."
Cusco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:25 PM.

Copyright 2005 Evil Empire