Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Old 02-08-2013, 07:44 AM   #1
lucky.69

lucky.69 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Toothless?

I always wondered what a blow job would be like with someone that had false teeth. Can anyone explain the experience of fucking a mouth without teeth?
lucky.69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:23 AM   #2
LuvWetLipzOnIt

LuvWetLipzOnIt has one green dot.  Good for them!
Wink

Take it from me, a full dentured senior bi male who loves sharing oral with ladies and guys.. and who also loves giving (AND GETTING) gummer blow jobs from gals and guys... and giving them to guys. Gummer BJS are SOOOOOOOOOO HOT because there is more hot passions, deeper and tighter suction and care free cock worshipping sucking without ever worrying about teeth injuring yours or your partner's cock. It's the joy of knowing you have, and using, your mouth pussy that can also get so wet and squishy or tight and dry. When you get to be a senior (if you've had to lose your teeth) and can get past all the mental handicaps of thinking that being dentured and playing without them is sick and would like to give that way.. or even now at any agfe enjoy that with a mature or toothless man or woman, then you're in for a real treat once you try it. And despite stupid preconceived beliefs, there are loads of sexy, good looking, hot gals and guys out here who are dentured and love making love that way. Even making out frenching with another toothless lover is so sexually hot- it's just plain deliciously NASTY FUN- especially if you love sucking each other's tongues! Any hot, clean, smooth, manscaped, young bi guys/bi bois wanna give my hot wet toothless mouth a try, let me know. You'll feel like you're shooting bricks out your cock when you cum.
LuvWetLipzOnIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #3
lucky.69

lucky.69 has one green dot.  Good for them!

WOW, now you've given me something to dream about.
lucky.69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: