Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Romance

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 07:12 AM   #1
OregoDaddy

OregoDaddy has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Looking for my little girl

Hi, I'm currently looking for a Daddy/daughter-little girl relationship and role play...Send me a message if interested. Thanks
OregoDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:26 PM   #2
mdm253

mdm253 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Cool Looking for my little girl

U r sexy ! My name is Nicole 42ish slender Pisces email me if u like my pics may b we can talk more take care
mdm253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:38 PM   #3
OregoDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdm253 View Post
U r sexy ! My name is Nicole 42ish slender Pisces email me if u like my pics may b we can talk more take care
You are very sweet and thank you. After exchanging mails, I'm not interested, I'm sorry. I wish you the best and please take care.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:53 AM   #4
OregoDaddy

I am looking for the Daddy's girl type or younger girl who is looking for her daddy or older guy to exchange feelings and ideas, explore and to hopefully mold and create this dynamic into something we both like and want.

I'm everything you would want in a Dominant Daddy type. I am a loving, caring and affectionate older man who wants to completely live this out with you and totally stimulate each others minds, body and soul. I want to hold you, protect you, take care of you, show you love and affection, cuddle, kiss you all over and make you feel secure and safe. I will treat you good and show you the respect that all girls deserve to have.

I love the Intimacy, the endearment and the deep sexual Intensity of it all. In a relationship, I want to fall deeply in love with my little girl. I am monogamous in my relationships and only want one little girl.

I'm looking to create a good friendship, chatting with you and to hopefully connect. I do want to get to know you as a person outside of this dynamic. I don't want this to be confused with a 24/7 lifestyle. I'm realistic about it. I would love for you to call me "Daddy" anytime you wanted and we can have our play time outside the bedroom as well when appropriate.

I'm also into the sexual role play, so if you are interested in a possible encounter to see where it all goes, that is fine too. I can teach you about the Daddy/little girl-daughter role play and help you live out your deepest sexual fantasies once I have earned your trust. I am very open minded and non-judgmental. If interested, please send me a message. Thanks for your time and reading...Kirk

Last edited by OregoDaddy; 02-17-2013 at 08:54 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: