Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Religion & Philosophy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 2.20 average. Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 05:06 AM   #11
angina

angina has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evileye View Post
If I was there I could more than likely help, I am not good at trouble shooting via other people.
Roger. I was merely transmitting a help signal from our buddy. So thanks for responding.
angina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:23 AM   #12
Wouldhe

Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

I was wondering what happened to him. Keep trying old chap.
Wouldhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:38 AM   #13
hrdguera
Bitch

hrdguera recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by angina View Post
Hello folks. Plaid has just been on to me, and says he cannot get to open Backpage. for reasons not knowns to him. He says he has tried everything, and cannot go past the classified area.
If any of you are computer savvcy and have enough knowledge then please help him out.
I have left a similar note in Coffe house too, but no replies yet.

Thanks
I run into that every once in awhile. Usually, it is a problem with the server or servers we are using.

I was told by my ISP (Comcast) that some "servers" get Blacklisted / blocked because of Spamming and hacking that emanates from them. Apparently, Hackers may use a server or an address from a server to spam worldwide. In a day or so it usually gets cleared up. When it does happen to me I use my home server (Suddenlink) or my Blackberry. But usually I just wait it out because very little is so important on here that I need to post something "right now!"
Tell Plad to go to the pub and have a pint or two and some tapas. .
Everything will still be here when he returns.
hrdguera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:35 PM   #14
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

I'm back!!! Had an e-mail from a gent named Andrew who said it was something to do with some new filters or some such other technical stuff. he put my IP onto a 'white list' and it now appears OK. Thanks to all that helped.

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
pladecalvo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #15
evileye

evileye has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
I'm back!!! Had an e-mail from a gent named Andrew who said it was something to do with some new filters or some such other technical stuff. he put my IP onto a 'white list' and it now appears OK. Thanks to all that helped.
Nice to see you back.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Nietzsche
evileye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:13 AM   #16
Wallis
BPMF!

Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
Think you can address my "Error 502" message I am getting consistently?
Wallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:41 PM   #17
emilynghiem

emilynghiem has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Hi Plad Wallis Hi Franco let's celebrate shall we?

Hi Plad Wallis Franco
I miss our friend Orion and thought of him with this Vet housing project that is eating my lunch dinner breakfast and dessert, and my entire stash of cookies.
Franco is laughing, I hope not in pain!

To celebrate Plad's return and my planned retirement if I can pull this off,
I am posting plans to work on that spiritual healing medical studies project.

To save space here, I am posting my letters on another forum at usmessageboard and maybe crossposting on Craigslist if I can find the other nontheists who were interested. Many fundamental Christians don't get the power of medical proof, and most secular scientists have never seen or heard of spiritual healing being real or else we'd be done by now!

Thanks, Gentlemen
and I will post the links above and below.

Plad, let's make a bet with someone like Bill Gates or another well-funded foundation that proving spiritual healing based on forgiveness can bring a consensus on God, so we can solve all the world's problems either with the spiritual healing or the money flying back and forth from betting who wins, which I would set up to go agreed upon charities to help with restitution from political and religious abuses caused by unforgiveness. So either way, everyone wins and we can all retire and sing songs instead of debate all day and night!

Love, Emily

If Franco does IT work, he can wire all that money to go toward Vet Housing in honor of our buddy Orion, or his Swiss bank account and run off and marry me! Not because he loves me, he just wants me to rub his back. And wear kneepads.

Last edited by emilynghiem; 02-05-2013 at 06:55 PM.
emilynghiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:47 PM   #18
Wallis
BPMF!

Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Where have you been, Emily?

I thought of you as I had to sit through a mandatory seminar: "Promoting Human Rights and Human Dignity: a Challenge to the Filipino Catholic Educators."

Brought to us by those ungodly UN folks that believe--like you--that legalism and law can bring humanity to transform into "good" people.

I finally was able to nail down the source of all the bullshit you like to promote.

Funny thing is: a priest was leading the seminar.

Try reading the 39 articles of the UN declaration of human rights for the world. Then ask yourself some really hard questions:

Who is going to pay for all this?

Answer: the rich and middle classes.

Oh, and forget about religion of any kind. When the NWO is realized--in whatever form it finally takes--religion will be the first head--after freedom and human rights--that gets lopped off.

Humans do not have rights. Period. It is only when humans are in a particular position of power can they proclaim they have rights and, again, only when they have the power to enforce those rights.

Law and legalism will NOT, repeat NOT, prevent anyone from abrogating other people's rights. Nor will law and legalism even begin to instill people to want to respect human rights of any kind.

Such a change of attitude comes from the heart. The human heart is so badly corrupted that change will be miniscule at best. The only peace we humans have is when we finally join the extinct list.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:42 AM   #19
emilynghiem

emilynghiem has one green dot.  Good for them!

??? Dear Wallis where did you get that I believe in depending on the UN? ????

I believe as you in people taking the responsibility back for transforming
things ourselves, starting with our local relationships and then WE influence the global level collectively NOT waiting for church and state leaders to dictate laws.

[I also did NOT get your reference to Obama snippets?
If anything, I come across as anti-Obama (see http://www.gangstastyle.org) as the concepts I would have agreed with him on he seems to totally contradict:
I agree with Obama on TRUE grassroots "consensus" NOT coersion imposed by political bullying as he has done which is false consensus by definition since half the nation dissented by partisan agenda which is against govt ethics.
I agree with him on "microlending" not yet implemented, and against unsustainable welfare handouts depending on federal govt to act outside its intended bounds.]

Wallis do we need to start over because you assume the exact opposite of what I actually believe? Where did this come from Wallis? How can we fix this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallis View Post
Where have you been, Emily?

I thought of you as I had to sit through a mandatory seminar: "Promoting Human Rights and Human Dignity: a Challenge to the Filipino Catholic Educators."

Brought to us by those ungodly UN folks that believe--like you--that legalism and law can bring humanity to transform into "good" people.

I finally was able to nail down the source of all the bullshit you like to promote.

Funny thing is: a priest was leading the seminar.

Try reading the 39 articles of the UN declaration of human rights for the world. Then ask yourself some really hard questions:

Who is going to pay for all this?

Answer: the rich and middle classes.

Oh, and forget about religion of any kind. When the NWO is realized--in whatever form it finally takes--religion will be the first head--after freedom and human rights--that gets lopped off.

Humans do not have rights. Period. It is only when humans are in a particular position of power can they proclaim they have rights and, again, only when they have the power to enforce those rights.

Law and legalism will NOT, repeat NOT, prevent anyone from abrogating other people's rights. Nor will law and legalism even begin to instill people to want to respect human rights of any kind.

Such a change of attitude comes from the heart. The human heart is so badly corrupted that change will be miniscule at best. The only peace we humans have is when we finally join the extinct list.
I believe people have inalienable rights of
free speech and free press
right to assemble and to petition
free exercise of religion within the bounds of peaceful assembly or coexistence
and that these collective become
executive power
judicial power
legislative power
because the government is supposed to represent the will and consent of the people

I believe in isonomy or equal rights and responsibilities for laws and govt

This cannot happen from the top down, but can only be developed democratically by free will and reason, or choice based on informed consent,
from the grassroots up.

The main barrier is that people have different associations and affiliations as to what their grassroots network is, so we must include all such groups equally in order to build a consensus, not exclude people by group or association. So currently the political and religious divisions are hurting the process, instead of helping it by organizing the masses according to respective grassroots levels.
emilynghiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:36 PM   #20
Wallis
BPMF!

Sorry, but a lot of the "stuff" you post here sound very much in sync with the "new gospel" the UN is coming out with.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: