Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-14-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
htownrobs

htownrobs has one green dot.  Good for them!
Talking Best adult book store action in Houston TX?

im thinking about sneeking off one night into one and seeing what i can get into. Any s***estions and why? Or what to do or where to go? Have any stories you can share?
htownrobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:45 AM   #2
htownrobs

Default 290

I have been thinking about going to this one book store off 290 by beltway. The paring lot seems discreet but dont know what to expect inside. Anyone been?
Old 02-18-2013, 09:23 AM   #3
texasnipplelover

texasnipplelover has one green dot.  Good for them!
Talking abs= love them I am a exhibitionist and vouyer

2 on 290 , one private booth, taco bell man gives a greeat blow job,, rimmed my ass and suck my balls, the other theatre-last visit, in back row, pants dropped one guy with a finger in my ass, guy in row in front sucking me and another playing with my balls, 6 other watching it was fucking great, will be in houston next sun mon tue if anyone want to go with me
texasnipplelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:34 AM   #4
htownrobs

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasnipplelover View Post
2 on 290 , one private booth, taco bell man gives a greeat blow job,, rimmed my ass and suck my balls, the other theatre-last visit, in back row, pants dropped one guy with a finger in my ass, guy in row in front sucking me and another playing with my balls, 6 other watching it was fucking great, will be in houston next sun mon tue if anyone want to go with me
Thanks for the "heads" up!
Old 02-19-2013, 02:52 PM   #5
Shock Me!

Shock Me! has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasnipplelover View Post
This was the last place I visited [2 years ago] and it was all it's cracked up to be. Loads of fun! lol
Shock Me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:53 PM   #6
Shock Me!

The Exec on 290 -- big theater!
Old 02-19-2013, 03:03 PM   #7
htownrobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock Me! View Post
This was the last place I visited [2 years ago] and it was all it's cracked up to be. Loads of fun! lol
What happened when you went?
Old 02-19-2013, 04:59 PM   #8
Shock Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownrobs View Post
What happened when you went?
I've written about it before on this forum, but in brief, I was consensually molested by four well-dressed, older married men. First it was cock fondling to sucking to kissing to rimming to bending me over and ball-sucking while a cock was in my mouth and another in my hands. Incredible, really. And HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. SO BEWARE! If you do this while you're married, your marriage is over because you will never, ever stop. Just ask any alcoholic who falls off the wagon.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:57 PM   #9
Mr_Wolf

Mr_Wolf has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Houston ABS's

The 2 on 290 are both great places, and it really depends on what you like, or want to do as to which would be more fun. I live in the V of 290 and 610 so am just right down the road, and visit as often as I can.

The Executive on the right going NW is a large theater as briefly mentioned, and as these type places go your a bit restricted to what you can do, but all that go there are pretty cool for the most part. It is a classy place so those of us who kind of like the "shadowy dark ally" type of place where anything goes it is not going to be your favorite place. They have a great store with about any kind of toy, masturbation aids, cloths, oils, and lotions just to mention a few. I have had some good action here, but not always. It's kind of hit and miss depending on the crowd at the time. You get a lot of guys who just want to jack others off or just watch. I like to set in the back row(s) because I like to pull off my paints (or what ever I am wearing, I dress in something easy to get in and out of when I go to these places), or at least pull them down. The biggest problem with these one big theater abs's is even if you do get a hot crowd with some action going on everybody has to pull up their pants etc every time someone new walks in until you know they are cool. I find this very distracting. Now sometimes on Friday nights you get some kinky couples who show up here after the bars close, but most chicken out pretty quick. Now I have been lucky with couples there, but only like 3 times over 4 years so don't go expecting it.

Now the one on farther NW on the left is a nasty place, and pretty much anything goes. Pay your fee and go into the back where you have many booths. Usually a big crowd consisting of ALL TYPES cruising the halls so you have a nice selection, LoL. I like to find a nice booth, and well I am like texasnipplelover as I am pretty much of an exhibitionist and voyeur type and not shy about it. Kind of leave the door slightly ajar and see what you can entice. I had good time there Sat. night last, but the Exec was slow.
Mr_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:36 AM   #10
htownrobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock Me! View Post
I've written about it before on this forum, but in brief, I was consensually molested by four well-dressed, older married men. First it was cock fondling to sucking to kissing to rimming to bending me over and ball-sucking while a cock was in my mouth and another in my hands. Incredible, really. And HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. SO BEWARE! If you do this while you're married, your marriage is over because you will never, ever stop. Just ask any alcoholic who falls off the wagon.
whoa! You can do all that in that place?! The heck! yeah you are right. Im stickin to fantasies. Its hard sometimes. I feel like the urge is something dark in me for some reason and im always trying to keep it hidden. Some days are easy breezy, some are hard. Thanks for sharing though. Thats wild.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: