Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Religion & Philosophy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-14-2013, 06:59 AM   #1
dsh5165

dsh5165 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Understanding Your Physical and Spiritual Connection to God (Part 1)

The words “HOLY SPIRIT” and “HOLY GHOST” I feel need to be examined and put into proper context.

Now, even though they are one and the same, there functions are slightly different.

Both of these words refer to a force, energy, or power that is not visible to the naked eye!!

Now….the closes thing that resembles this force, energy, or power……. is…….ELECTRICITY!!

Scientist say that electricity is mysterious, because no one knows where it comes from nor where it goes….BUT….we do know that it’s there…..EVERYWHERE!!

This is what separates those that believe in God, and….Atheists!!
Those that believe in God know that there is a SPIRIT… that exists, everywhere, (omnipresent) even though it’s not visible with the naked eye!!

And…just like electricity, this SPIRIT… can be seen, if you have a conductor: A physical material or object that permits an electric current to flow.

In terms of bringing electricity into a house…copper is the physical conductor that is visible with the naked eye that allows electricity to exist…in the physical world.

In terms of a Spirit….the human body….is the physical conductor that is visible with the naked eye, which allows the spirit to exist…in the physical world.

Now…there are only two (2) spirits in existence, and they are…..Good…and…Evil…or…God…and…Satan!!

In the book of Genesis 2:17 it says…But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it.

Genesis 3:22 says…And the Lord God said, behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil.

Now, as human beings…or…the physical conductors of the spirit, we have the ability to carry both of these dualities, good and evil……in us!!

Now…because we were created with the free will to choose, the spirit that you choose as an individual, to become DOMINATE in your life….is based on a personal choice or decision!!

The personal choice or decision between the two (2) spirits…is based on the “KNOWLEDGE” you have of each.

Now…let’s take a look at the Spiritual World!!

Now…follow this very carefully!!

There is another world that exists….But….only for that which is spiritual. The physical cannot enter into that world!!

The spiritual can enter into the physical world…but…the physical cannot enter into the spiritual world.

This is why the scripture says…Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done…on earth….. “AS”...... it is in heaven.

Since God is a spirit…His home or kingdom…which is called HEAVEN…only exists in the spiritual world.

But….since the physical cannot enter into that world, a heaven would have to be set up in the physical world…(on earth)….. “ AS”….. a REPLICATION of the one in the spiritual world!!

Now….once you come to know who “YOU” are, and meet the requirements, in the physical world, that will allow your spirit, to be accepted back into the spiritual world….it’s like having “Dual Citizenship” into both worlds!!

Not only can you enjoy your existence in the earthly or physical world….BUT…. “YOU” are also assured enjoyment and existence, in the spiritual world, once your physical body, can no longer… “house”…your spirit, in the physical world!!

This is why there is no such thing as… “DEATH”…for the righteous!! Even though the physical house or body, that the spiritual “YOU” lived in…dies, the spiritual “YOU,” that was in that physical body, lives on, in the spiritual world!!

---BUT---

If we…don’t…meet the requirements that will allow us “BACK”…into the spiritual world, then God will kill the spiritual “YOU,” that same…. “YOU”….that lived in that physical body that died. This is the second….DEATH!! (Revelations 21:8)

But….the difference is….when God kills the spiritual “YOU”…then…. “YOU”….are truly…. “DEAD!!”

Never to exist again in either world…Earth or Heaven!!

Now....There is one more world that exists, that is just as real as…earth and heaven…and that world is called, “HELL!!”

HELL is the graveyard for the spiritual “YOU”…just like the ground/earth…was/is… the graveyard, for the physical YOU!!

YOU will never come out of “that grave!!” That one.... is “ETERNAL!!!!”

This is why the scripture says…And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. (Mathew 10:28 and Luke 12:4)

But please take note of one thing here that’s very important.
The “LOCATION” of hell.

The hell that God sends your soul to is in the spiritual world…not the physical world. Only when your body is no longer able to house your spirit or soul and that spirit or soul separates from the physical you and returns back to the spiritual world, can it be judged and sent to its final destination… heaven or hell. BUT, both are located in the spiritual world!!

Hell is not located somewhere down in the middle of the earth. This is false teaching!!
The only hell that you will experience “ON EARTH” is the one that man creates or that you create for yourself.

Listen, if the scripture said: (Genesis 3:22) And the Lord God said, behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil . . . . . . .

Then, if the people on the earth are operating from the good that’s within them, then they are able to produce heaven on earth. BUT… if the people on the earth are operating from the evil with in them, then hell is what they will produce on the earth.

Do you understand?

Now, let’s take a look at Jesus, to see who he really was, in order to see who we really are……………………

The scripture says, “GOD IS A SPIRIT”… (John 4:24)

----BUT----

In order for us to… “SEE”...God….in the physical world, HIS SPIRIT, had to take on a physical body!!

Now….once that body came into the physical world….it had to be given a name.

The name that was given to Gods physical body is…JESUS!

This is why Jesus is able to say: “I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE!!” (John 10:30)

“He, that has seen me, hath seen the father” (John 14:9)

“I am in the father, and the father in me” (John 14:10)

Now…….Who are You!!

The scripture says: Ye are all gods: and all of you are children of the most HIGH. ( Psalm 82:6 and John 10:34 )

Now listen….very carefully !!

Where did your…. “SPIRIT”….come from?

It came from God……and…… is God!!

This is what makes you “A GOD”…..but not…. “THE GOD!!”

---- BUT ----

In order for the spiritual, “YOU” …to come from the spiritual world into the physical world, the spiritual “YOU”, had to have a physical body.

Now, once the spiritual “YOU” was born into a physical body, that body was given a name.

The name given to your physical body is: whatever your parents named you…(LOL!!)

Hi, my name is Darryl…BUT…I am from God!!!!

So, if we are spiritually “akin or connected” to God, (meaning we have his "HOLY SPIRIT" in us) and our “CONDUCT” is in line with God, then “WE” too can say just like Jesus. . . . . . . . . . . .

“I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE!!”
“He, that has seen me, hath seen the father”
“I am in the father, and the father in me”

Do you understand??

Now…what is the purpose of the “HOLY GHOST!!”

The Holy Ghost is the Comforter or Messenger of God, in Gods….. “PHYSICAL”…..absence!!

The Holy Ghost is the “One” that’s able to travel between the two (2) worlds…the physical and the spiritual, delivering messages, instructions and guidance, directly to You…From God !!

---- BUT ----

That connection and relationship, cannot happen until “YOU”….are ….Birthed…into spiritual consciousness, “MENTALLY!!”

This comes from your… belief… that God “IS”…and that He came, in the “FORM” of a human being….. named JESUS……TO SAVE…… “YOU!!”
dsh5165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:51 AM   #2
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsh5165 View Post
Scientist say that electricity is mysterious,
No they don't!

Quote:
...because no one knows where it comes from nor where it goes...
Ummm...hardly pal! We know exactly how it's caused so (to use your scientifically illiterate description) 'we know exactly where it comes from and where it goes'.

Quote:
Now before you go any further, why don't you provide objective, verifiable evidence for the existence of this god that you speak of? I mean, if you were intellectually honest, you would see that it's rather pointless coming here and telling us all about this god that you believe in if you are not able to provide any verifiable evidence for it's existence...don't you think?

Quote:
Those that believe in God know that there is a SPIRIT… that exists, everywhere, (omnipresent) even though it’s not visible with the naked eye!!
No, they don't "know", they "believe".

Quote:
In the book of Genesis 2:17 it says…But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it.
It doesn't matter what it says in your Bible unless you can show that you Bible is true. Can you do that?

Quote:
Blah, Blah, Blah. I will await your objective, verifiable evidence that your god exists and that your Bible is true. I don't expect, not even for one minute that you will actually DISCUSS anything that you are putting up here. You are no doubt just another 'drive-through' Christian spammer.

Quote:
This comes from your… belief… that God “IS”…and that He came, in the “FORM” of a human being….. named JESUS……TO SAVE…… “YOU!!”
Well at least you put "belief"...that's a start I suppose.

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll

Last edited by pladecalvo; 02-14-2013 at 08:52 AM.
pladecalvo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:38 AM   #3
emilynghiem

emilynghiem has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
No they don't!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by dsh5165
Scientist say that electricity is mysterious,
No, they don't!
===============
Go Plad!

Dear DSH: what are you saying???

You are missing a great opportunity to connect with Plad using science!
C'mon now.
You remind me of the analogy Agnes Sanford makes in her book "the Healing Light" describing the healing flow of life energy in terms of electricity
and the circuits running through the house and appliances.

DSH may I send this book to you? I think you would love it.

She explains God in terms of "Nature"
and when the circuits are connected and the electricity is flowing,
then the appliances work. When something doesn't run, do we
curse the electricity saying it doesn't exist? No, we check if the appliance
is pl***ged in and the switches are turned on. We look for where is the "disconnect" that prevents the electricity from flowing where it should.

So that is how spiritual healing works.
We remove any blocks to the circuitry and let the life energy flow.
Because the mind and body in their normal states are designed to
heal themselves. Any blockage of this natural healing must be coming
from somewhere: either physical disease, mental impairment, or spiritual
blockage.

DSH I hope you will read the book on "Healing" by Francis MacNutt
who studied the spiritual healing methods of Agnes Sanford, where she also studied in China and worldwide to explain the common process in
NATURAL terms.

Plad: this is what I mean when I cite Scott Peck's equal observation of the "false division" between religion and science as two-sided. And the authors who conducted studies on the universality of prayers and found as many Christians were against using science to bridge this gap in understanding.
It wasn't just the atheists, it was the fundamentalists on both sides blocking it.
MacNutt even CREDITED the doctors and scientists as being MORE openminded about studying this because they were more objective in their approach.
He also faulted the Christian church for being the worst obstacle to healing!
============================

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSH
Well at least you put "belief"...that's a start I suppose.
Dear Plad: Too bad if this DSH is a one-way spammer.
He has some good material to start with, but if he doesn't
stop to discuss it with us, he is missing out on a great opportunity
to hit some good key points we could actually agree on!

***HEY DSH***: Can we stop and discuss this?
Do you believe Jesus can be explained as JUSTICE.
So this is not something we have seen, but we ask for,
and believe would be good for all humanity to have?

Last edited by emilynghiem; 02-14-2013 at 09:41 AM.
emilynghiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:56 AM   #4
pladecalvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilynghiem View Post
Do you believe Jesus can be explained as JUSTICE.
So this is not something we have seen, but we ask for,
and believe would be good for all humanity to have?
Oh dear!! She's off on her 'justice' again.

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
Old 02-14-2013, 01:16 PM   #5
emilynghiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
Oh dear!! She's off on her 'justice' again.
Hey Plad:
When all the political advocates screaming for "Justice"
and all the religious believers calling for "Jesus"
team up and realize they are asking for the same thing,
maybe they won't have to yell so loudly.
They can ask quietly in harmony between the church and the state,
and redress each other's grievances directly.

Maybe that would help EVERYONE to shut up already,
not just ME! Halleluia, Amen?
Old 02-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #6
pladecalvo

Go take a tablet.

Old 02-16-2013, 01:38 AM   #7
Wallis
BPMF!

Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

I stopped reading when he said there were two spirits. When he started advocating two titans playing as gods for the souls of people, "I am out of here!"
Wallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:38 AM   #8
Wouldhe

Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsh5165 View Post
The words “HOLY SPIRIT” and “HOLY GHOST” I feel need to be examined and put into proper context.

Now, even though they are one and the same, there functions are slightly different.

Both of these words refer to a force, energy, or power that is not visible to the naked eye!!

Now….the closes thing that resembles this force, energy, or power……. is…….ELECTRICITY!!

Scientist say that electricity is mysterious, because no one knows where it comes from nor where it goes….BUT….we do know that it’s there…..EVERYWHERE!!

And…just like electricity, this SPIRIT… can be seen, if you have a conductor: A physical material or object that permits an electric current to flow.

In terms of bringing electricity into a house…copper is the physical conductor that is visible with the naked eye that allows electricity to exist…in the physical world.

In terms of a Spirit….the human body….is the physical conductor that is visible with the naked eye, which allows the spirit to exist…in the physical world.

Now…there are only two (2) spirits in existence, and they are…..Good…and…Evil…or…God…and…Satan!!

Genesis 3:22 says…And the Lord God said, behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil.

Now, as human beings…or…the physical conductors of the spirit, we have the ability to carry both of these dualities, good and evil……in us!!

Now…because we were created with the free will to choose, the spirit that you choose as an individual, to become DOMINATE in your life….is based on a personal choice or decision!!

The personal choice or decision between the two (2) spirits…is based on the “KNOWLEDGE” you have of each.

Now…follow this very carefully!!

There is another world that exists….But….only for that which is spiritual. The physical cannot enter into that world!!

The spiritual can enter into the physical world…but…the physical cannot enter into the spiritual world.

This is why the scripture says…Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done…on earth….. “AS”...... it is in heaven.

Since God is a spirit…His home or kingdom…which is called HEAVEN…only exists in the spiritual world.

But….since the physical cannot enter into that world, a heaven would have to be set up in the physical world…(on earth)….. “ AS”….. a REPLICATION of the one in the spiritual world!!

Now….once you come to know who “YOU” are, and meet the requirements, in the physical world, that will allow your spirit, to be accepted back into the spiritual world….it’s like having “Dual Citizenship” into both worlds!!

Not only can you enjoy your existence in the earthly or physical world….BUT…. “YOU” are also assured enjoyment and existence, in the spiritual world, once your physical body, can no longer… “house”…your spirit, in the physical world!!

This is why there is no such thing as… “DEATH”…for the righteous!! Even though the physical house or body, that the spiritual “YOU” lived in…dies, the spiritual “YOU,” that was in that physical body, lives on, in the spiritual world!!

---BUT---

If we…don’t…meet the requirements that will allow us “BACK”…into the spiritual world, then God will kill the spiritual “YOU,” that same…. “YOU”….that lived in that physical body that died. This is the second….DEATH!! (Revelations 21:8)

But….the difference is….when God kills the spiritual “YOU”…then…. “YOU”….are truly…. “DEAD!!”

Never to exist again in either world…Earth or Heaven!!

Now....There is one more world that exists, that is just as real as…earth and heaven…and that world is called, “HELL!!”

HELL is the graveyard for the spiritual “YOU”…just like the ground/earth…was/is… the graveyard, for the physical YOU!!

YOU will never come out of “that grave!!” That one.... is “ETERNAL!!!!”

This is why the scripture says…And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. (Mathew 10:28 and Luke 12:4)

But please take note of one thing here that’s very important.
The “LOCATION” of hell.

The hell that God sends your soul to is in the spiritual world…not the physical world. Only when your body is no longer able to house your spirit or soul and that spirit or soul separates from the physical you and returns back to the spiritual world, can it be judged and sent to its final destination… heaven or hell. BUT, both are located in the spiritual world!!

Hell is not located somewhere down in the middle of the earth. This is false teaching!!
The only hell that you will experience “ON EARTH” is the one that man creates or that you create for yourself.

Listen, if the scripture said: (Genesis 3:22) And the Lord God said, behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil . . . . . . .

Then, if the people on the earth are operating from the good that’s within them, then they are able to produce heaven on earth. BUT… if the people on the earth are operating from the evil with in them, then hell is what they will produce on the earth.

Do you understand?

Now, let’s take a look at Jesus, to see who he really was, in order to see who we really are……………………

The scripture says, “GOD IS A SPIRIT”… (John 4:24)

----BUT----

In order for us to… “SEE”...God….in the physical world, HIS SPIRIT, had to take on a physical body!!

Now….once that body came into the physical world….it had to be given a name.

The name that was given to Gods physical body is…JESUS!

This is why Jesus is able to say: “I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE!!” (John 10:30)

“He, that has seen me, hath seen the father” (John 14:9)

“I am in the father, and the father in me” (John 14:10)

Now…….Who are You!!

The scripture says: Ye are all gods: and all of you are children of the most HIGH. ( Psalm 82:6 and John 10:34 )

Now listen….very carefully !!

Where did your…. “SPIRIT”….come from?

It came from God……and…… is God!!

This is what makes you “A GOD”…..but not…. “THE GOD!!”

---- BUT ----

In order for the spiritual, “YOU” …to come from the spiritual world into the physical world, the spiritual “YOU”, had to have a physical body.

Now, once the spiritual “YOU” was born into a physical body, that body was given a name.

The name given to your physical body is: whatever your parents named you…(LOL!!)

Hi, my name is Darryl…BUT…I am from God!!!!

So, if we are spiritually “akin or connected” to God, (meaning we have his "HOLY SPIRIT" in us) and our “CONDUCT” is in line with God, then “WE” too can say just like Jesus. . . . . . . . . . . .

“I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE!!”
“He, that has seen me, hath seen the father”
“I am in the father, and the father in me”

Do you understand??

Now…what is the purpose of the “HOLY GHOST!!”

The Holy Ghost is the Comforter or Messenger of God, in Gods….. “PHYSICAL”…..absence!!

The Holy Ghost is the “One” that’s able to travel between the two (2) worlds…the physical and the spiritual, delivering messages, instructions and guidance, directly to You…From God !!

---- BUT ----

That connection and relationship, cannot happen until “YOU”….are ….Birthed…into spiritual consciousness, “MENTALLY!!”

But, we can see and measure electricity and summons it's appearance when need be. Can't do that with the "spirit" or God.
Wouldhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:00 PM   #9
emilynghiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouldhe View Post
But, we can see and measure electricity and summons it's appearance when need be. Can't do that with the "spirit" or God.
We can see the effects, before and after, where natural healing spiritual energy is "blocked" (by unforgiveness) or "unblocked" by forgiveness therapy.

These effects on mental and physical health have been studied and also
documented and diagnosed medically and scientifically.

You can also go by people's personal observation, experience and testimony (there are tons of people who have gone through AA and other recovery programs, even if you don't believe the testimonies and studies of spiritual healing to cure physical medical conditions)
And with technological advances developed to study brain patterns, these changes in people's energy minds and health can be measured by scientific and/or statistical methods, before and after the forgiveness therapy and healing treatments.

Last edited by emilynghiem; 02-18-2013 at 08:10 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: