Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Religion & Philosophy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 2.22 average. Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 11:01 AM   #51
emilynghiem

emilynghiem has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneArm View Post
Man created god. So,if god created bees, man created bees, so man must have created honey as well.
Dear OneArm: Even if Man created all the language and systems to describe God, all these reflect the same patterns over and over. So this attests to the idea that man or man's perception is made in the image of God.

If God is three: collective level of "heavenly Father",
the earthly level of the "Holy Spirit" or healing grace uniting humanity in peace,
and the level joining these two as the "Son of God or Jesus"
as the Laws of Justice or Authority EMBODIED by conscience

then you can see how all systems "made by man"
reflect this same pattern, from top to bottom or bottom to top

TAOISM: spirit/mind/body

PSYCHOLOGY: superego/ego/id

BUDDHISM: Buddha/Dharma/Sangha

CONSTITUTIONALISM: Judicial/Legislative/Executive

etc.

Basically, man or human nature is body/mind/spirit
the INDIVIDUAL human level of empirical experience
the COLLECTIVE level of all society and all humanity combined
and the JOINING level of relations with others by CONSCIENCE

So collectively these 3 levels
are also symbolized by
God the heavenly father (love of universal truth on a collective spiritual level)
Jesus the Son of God (love of equal justice, level of laws or conscience joining
individual man with collective humanity spirituality or global society)
Holy Spirit (love of humanity, in our relationships that collectively
become all of society and all humanity united as one family in harmony)

Now One Arm:
you are free to say that MAN made up all these systems
from Constitutional Laws to Christianity to Buddhism.

Can you see the similarities that the same themes
INSPIRED each of them so that human nature is
universal and just expressed in diverse ways
that still follow the same 3-part patterns?

All these systems of laws were culturally different,
some completely developed independently of each other,
while Constitutional structures were influenced by Christian
followers and principles, but Buddhism came 600 years before
and was independent physically. I am saying spiritually it is
still connected and it shows in the patterns of structure.

So that is how I understand that all these systems were
inspired by the same source that they attempt to describe,
whether you call that "human nature" or God as the creator of nature.

Even the Unitarian Universalists who rejected the Trinity
have this in their principles:
1. free and responsible search for TRUTH and meaning
2. respect for CONSCIENCE and the democratic process
3. goal of world COMMUNITY and interconnected relations

Love of Universal Truth
Love of Justice or equal protection under law
Love of Humanity and World Peace in human relations

The same three levels expressed in different aspects or focuses.

God as love, truth or Wisdom as in Buddhism.
God as life or creation or the universe in secular terms.

The expressions can differ from an impersonal view of
the creation as the universe to a personified view of God as a Creator.

But these are either coming from the same source
or trying to describe the same 3 levels of human nature and experience in life.
emilynghiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:25 PM   #52
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Oh FFS!!!! Will someone please shoot this woman!

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:44 PM   #53
Wallis
BPMF!

Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouldhe View Post
But Wallis, there is no real God
I came up with a new definition of God: the Internet.

The Internet is an advanced form of communication that most of we humans on this planet can reach out and touch one another.

Buddhism has recognized that there is this metaphysical connection between all people. In a way, it recognized a Internet of sorts between every living person.

When we pray or have a wish or even a thought, we put it on the human Internet. This Internet, being faster than the speed of thought, processes the prayer, wish, thought and acts upon it. Human beings respond in curious ways: some say in mysterious ways. Just when the chips are down, there is someone appearing to help.

What better way to define a God than the intricate connections between human beings. Certainly beats some old guy with white hair and matching beard "out there" somewhere far removed from humans, relying on a hierarchy of angels and such delivering messages to and from this God and human beings.

No wonder Jim Carrey wanted to give up the job of being God. But then, too, the story concept was built around an age-old myth of a semi-finite being tasked to be like a switchboard operator with nothing better to do than screwing around with human lives.
Wallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:51 PM   #54
emilynghiem

emilynghiem has one green dot.  Good for them!

I also use the internet as an analogy for how thoughts and prayers work in connecting people.

Can we talk about what it means to have equal access to the Internet?
The difference between going to the library and using a public account.
Or having your own connection by phone.

If Jesus represents the central HUB that connects all the branches
and networks directly or indirectly, then some people have faster
cable connection to the center while others don't have their own connection
but borrow their neighbor's wireless service, and some only have
isolated "intranet" or local networks and cannot connect to the universal pool if it's limited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallis View Post
I came up with a new definition of God: the Internet.

The Internet is an advanced form of communication that most of we humans on this planet can reach out and touch one another.

Buddhism has recognized that there is this metaphysical connection between all people. In a way, it recognized a Internet of sorts between every living person.

When we pray or have a wish or even a thought, we put it on the human Internet. This Internet, being faster than the speed of thought, processes the prayer, wish, thought and acts upon it. Human beings respond in curious ways: some say in mysterious ways. Just when the chips are down, there is someone appearing to help.

What better way to define a God than the intricate connections between human beings. Certainly beats some old guy with white hair and matching beard "out there" somewhere far removed from humans, relying on a hierarchy of angels and such delivering messages to and from this God and human beings.

No wonder Jim Carrey wanted to give up the job of being God. But then, too, the story concept was built around an age-old myth of a semi-finite being tasked to be like a switchboard operator with nothing better to do than screwing around with human lives.
emilynghiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:04 AM   #55
santana3
Banned

santana3 has one green dot.  Good for them!

The Oneness of Allah is a characteristic of the Islamic concept because the truth of the Divine Oneness includes all aspects of the Islamic faith and practice. It permeates concepts, morals, manners, and all types of dealings among people in a truly Islamic community.

The certainty of the truth that Allah is One dominates the Muslim's concept of the universe and of everything happening in it and his concept of the real, active power behind events in his own life and in the life of the community in which he lives. This certainty and conceptual conviction extend to all aspects of a Muslim's life, includ*ing what is hidden and what is apparent and what is significant and what is insignificant, and it applies to everybody he meets, the great as well as the lowly, to all customs, laws, beliefs, and actions, and to this life and the life-to-come, simply because not a single element of the Islamic system can escape from the all-inclusive belief in the Oneness of Allah. This point was earlier discussed in the chapter entitled “Comprehensiveness."

The Islamic concept rests on the principle that the Divine Being is distinct from His creation. Divinity belongs exclusively to Allah Most High, while creatureliness is common to everyone and everything else. Since Allah Most High is the only Divine Being, it follows that all the Divine attributes belong to Him alone. And since everyone and everything else is His creation, it also follows that they are all devoid of Divine attributes. Thus there are two distinct orders of existence, namely, the independent existence of Allah Most High and the depend*ent existence of all others as His creatures. The relationship between Allah and everything else is that of the Creator to His creatures and of the Lord to His servants.

This is the first principle of the Islamic concept and all other principles follow from it. Because the Islamic concept rests on this basic principle, the Oneness of God is its most important characteristic.

Earlier we said that all the Messengers of Allah Most High brought the message of the Oneness of Allah, so this was the characteristic of all the Divinely-revealed religions. Our assertion is derived from the Qur'an, which states this fact in relation to the earlier Messengers.

We sent Nuh (Noah) to his people, and he said, "O my people! Serve Allah. You have no god besides Him. I fear for you the retribution of an awful Day (Al-A 'raf 7:59).

We sent no Messenger before you without revealing to him, "There is no god but Me, so worship Me (alone)" (Al-Anbiya 21:25).

Belief in the Oneness of Allah was the religion of Abraham, peace be upon him, and he imparted it to his sons, Ishmael and Isaac. Jacob, the son of Isaac, was also a believer in the Oneness of Allah and bequeathed this to his children at the time of his death, as is reported in the Qur'an

And who would turn away from the religion of Abraham, except him who is deluding himself? Assuredly We chose him in this world, and truly in the Hereafter he shall be among the righteous. When his Lord said to him, "Submit!" he said, "I have submitted to the Lord of the worlds." And this Abraham enjoined upon his sons and also upon Jacob, saying, "O my sons! Truly Allah has chosen for you the din therefore, do not die without having submitted yourselves to Him." Or, were you witnesses when death approached Jacob and he said to his sons, "What will you worship after me?" They replied, "We shall worship your God, the God of your fathers, Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, the One God, and to Him we have submitted" (Al-Baqarah 2: 130*133).

And has the story of Moses ever reached you? He saw a fire, and he said to his family, "Wait here! I see a fire (far away). Perhaps I shall bring you a brand from it or may find guidance at the fire." But when he came close to it, a voice called out to him: "O Moses! I am your Lord! Take off your shoes, for you are in the hallowed valley of Tuwa. I have chosen you (to be My apostle), so listen to what is revealed (to you). Verily, I, and I alone, am Allah! There is no god but Me! So serve Me and be constant in prayer in order to keep Me in your remembrance" (Ta Ha 20:9-14).

And when Allah said, "O Jesus son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as gods besides Allah?” he said, "Glory be to you! It is not possible for me to say what I have no right to. Had I said this, You would have known it. You know what is in my mind, and I do not know what is in Your mind, for indeed, You are the Knower of the Unseen. I only told them what you commanded me, 'Serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord.' And I was a witness over them as long as I dwelt among them, but when You took me to Yourself, you were yourself Watcher over them, for You are witness to everything. If You punish them, they are Your servants. If You forgive them, You are the All- Mighty, the All-Wise" (Al-Ma'idah 5:116-118).

in Islam, and only in Islam, all people, without exception, are liberated from such slavery and serve their Creator alone. This is true "liberation of man" and this is the "birth of man," because before this man's true "humanity" had never come into existence in its complete and true form. This belief in the Oneness of Allah and in His Sovereignty over people is a Divine gift that guides all people on earth, and is the Divine favor referred to in the following verse:

Today I have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed My blessing upon you, and I have approved Islam for your religion (Al-Ma'idah 5:3).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r4ek2TVsqA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeJr-9OZb9I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOjhDBF2zhM

Last edited by santana3; 02-15-2013 at 08:05 AM.
santana3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:02 AM   #56
Sapphire

Sapphire recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by santana3 View Post
The Oneness of Allah is a characteristic of the Islamic concept because the truth of the Divine Oneness includes all aspects of the Islamic faith and practice. It permeates concepts, morals, manners, and all types of dealings among people in a truly Islamic community.
There's no moral practice of 'world domination' through the forceful induction into your religion through threat of murder.

Islam is a religion of death. You stand by and say nothing about the fanatics that are hellbent on wiping Israel off the face of the earth. You stand by and say nothing of all the acts of terrorism/murder against Israel, America and other countries that will not bend to your insanity.

You can say that your religion is one of peace a million times a day...but that doesn't make it so. Your actions say otherwise.

-

John 8:47 - "He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.”
-
"True Believers never, ever seek the support of any atheist or unbeliever's interpretation of truth." - Sapphire

"I will not dignify an accusation or a mocker with a reply." - Sapphire
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:27 AM   #57
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
You stand by and say nothing about the fanatics that are hellbent on wiping Israel off the face of the earth. You stand by and say nothing of all the acts of terrorism/murder against Israel, America and other countries that will not bend to your insanity.
...and of course, Israel doesn't commit acts of terrorism against the Arabs do it?

Quote:
You can say that your religion is one of peace a million times a day...but that doesn't make it so. Your actions say otherwise.
You can say that you're a Christian a million times a day...but that doesn't make it so. Your actions say otherwise.

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll

Last edited by pladecalvo; 02-15-2013 at 10:28 AM.
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:34 AM   #58
Wallis
BPMF!

Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wallis has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

No, Emily. Jesus is NOT the hub of this human Internet. God is.
Wallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:43 AM   #59
Wouldhe

Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by santana3 View Post

The certainty of the truth that Allah is One dominates the Muslim's concept of the universe and of everything happening in it and his concept of the real, active power behind events in his own life and in the life of the community in which he lives. This certainty and conceptual conviction extend to all aspects of a Muslim's life, includ*ing what is hidden and what is apparent and what is significant and what is insignificant, and it applies to everybody he meets, the great as well as the lowly, to all customs, laws, beliefs, and actions, and to this life and the life-to-come, simply because not a single element of the Islamic system can escape from the all-inclusive belief in the Oneness of Allah. This point was earlier discussed in the chapter entitled “Comprehensiveness."

The Islamic concept rests on the principle that the Divine Being is distinct from His creation. Divinity belongs exclusively to Allah Most High, while creatureliness is common to everyone and everything else. Since Allah Most High is the only Divine Being, it follows that all the Divine attributes belong to Him alone. And since everyone and everything else is His creation, it also follows that they are all devoid of Divine attributes. Thus there are two distinct orders of existence, namely, the independent existence of Allah Most High and the depend*ent existence of all others as His creatures. The relationship between Allah and everything else is that of the Creator to His creatures and of the Lord to His servants.

This is the first principle of the Islamic concept and all other principles follow from it. Because the Islamic concept rests on this basic principle, the Oneness of God is its most important characteristic.

Earlier we said that all the Messengers of Allah Most High brought the message of the Oneness of Allah, so this was the characteristic of all the Divinely-revealed religions. Our assertion is derived from the Qur'an, which states this fact in relation to the earlier Messengers.

We sent Nuh (Noah) to his people, and he said, "O my people! Serve Allah. You have no god besides Him. I fear for you the retribution of an awful Day (Al-A 'raf 7:59).

We sent no Messenger before you without revealing to him, "There is no god but Me, so worship Me (alone)" (Al-Anbiya 21:25).

Belief in the Oneness of Allah was the religion of Abraham, peace be upon him, and he imparted it to his sons, Ishmael and Isaac. Jacob, the son of Isaac, was also a believer in the Oneness of Allah and bequeathed this to his children at the time of his death, as is reported in the Qur'an

And who would turn away from the religion of Abraham, except him who is deluding himself? Assuredly We chose him in this world, and truly in the Hereafter he shall be among the righteous. When his Lord said to him, "Submit!" he said, "I have submitted to the Lord of the worlds." And this Abraham enjoined upon his sons and also upon Jacob, saying, "O my sons! Truly Allah has chosen for you the din therefore, do not die without having submitted yourselves to Him." Or, were you witnesses when death approached Jacob and he said to his sons, "What will you worship after me?" They replied, "We shall worship your God, the God of your fathers, Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, the One God, and to Him we have submitted" (Al-Baqarah 2: 130*133).

And has the story of Moses ever reached you? He saw a fire, and he said to his family, "Wait here! I see a fire (far away). Perhaps I shall bring you a brand from it or may find guidance at the fire." But when he came close to it, a voice called out to him: "O Moses! I am your Lord! Take off your shoes, for you are in the hallowed valley of Tuwa. I have chosen you (to be My apostle), so listen to what is revealed (to you). Verily, I, and I alone, am Allah! There is no god but Me! So serve Me and be constant in prayer in order to keep Me in your remembrance" (Ta Ha 20:9-14).

And when Allah said, "O Jesus son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as gods besides Allah?” he said, "Glory be to you! It is not possible for me to say what I have no right to. Had I said this, You would have known it. You know what is in my mind, and I do not know what is in Your mind, for indeed, You are the Knower of the Unseen. I only told them what you commanded me, 'Serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord.' And I was a witness over them as long as I dwelt among them, but when You took me to Yourself, you were yourself Watcher over them, for You are witness to everything. If You punish them, they are Your servants. If You forgive them, You are the All- Mighty, the All-Wise" (Al-Ma'idah 5:116-118).

in Islam, and only in Islam, all people, without exception, are liberated from such slavery and serve their Creator alone. This is true "liberation of man" and this is the "birth of man," because before this man's true "humanity" had never come into existence in its complete and true form. This belief in the Oneness of Allah and in His Sovereignty over people is a Divine gift that guides all people on earth, and is the Divine favor referred to in the following verse:

Today I have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed My blessing upon you, and I have approved Islam for your religion (Al-Ma'idah 5:3).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r4ek2TVsqA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeJr-9OZb9I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOjhDBF2zhM
Fuck Allah and fuck Islam.
Wouldhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:35 AM   #60
santana3
Banned

santana3 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Well, about USA? Can you tell me the exact reason why USA Attack Iraq? Formal President George W Bush said, it was a wrong decision. But his wrong decision killed thousand of people in Iraq. USA didnt found any WMD/chemical weapon. Instead, they bomb chemical/mini nuke bomb on Iraq. As a result, its detrimental effect cause mutant child. So local authority recommend not to give birth of child for 25/30 years or there will be mutant child. Its just like Fallout 3 game. USA just started it. But the world know the real reason for attacking Iraq, for oil. If they believe as wrong decision, then they should cure radiation and mutant child. But they didnt. So you called this justice? Can you cure those mutant child, return those thousand of life back.

And now USA turn against Iran for their oil. And they will say its a wrong decision again. So you are telling defending against USA for protecting innocent life is dangerous? So they just die instead, watching USA bomb them?

And what about Israel? They are constantly killing innocent life, attacking Palestine. Even USA want Israel to make peace with Palestine. Israel dont even care to anyone. And the whole world watching. So Israel is not a threat to world peace?

But USA finished with Iraq in gulf war 1 when Iraq posses WMD, a lots of it. Yes Saddam is not a good person, he is power hungry like the rest. I dont like him either. But USA also used chemical weapon. So whats the difference lately. But Bush did lied about WMD and Iraq. Many life was killed to save Iraq from Saddam. This is not fair.

About Israel, why did they keep attacking against weak? In many Muslim country Christians, Hindus live together friendly as same citizen in country. So what extra credit for Israel.

And Jerusalem is a common place for all 3 religious. They all have equal right for Jerusalem.

Whatever Islam didnt bring war between countries but people did. Islam is not for war, but for peace and justice.

And terrorists are not Muslim. They are fake Muslim. Islam is against terrorists/killing/path of chaos. Islam has no place for them. They are misguided.

Islam believe in free opinion, so as i. Islam is only offensive when there is lie against Allah and His Prophet. But of course peacefully and need to bring under justice.

In Islam, you dont need any religious Father/God Father etc. to pray before Allah(GOD).

Every person is equal before Allah, no matter, what race, color, language, country, one belongs.
The only difference before Allah is Taqwa(God fearing), which only Allah can better judge.

The killing of an innocent people is like killing the whole humanity and saving one is as saving the whole humanity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqS_lRsWMGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS_TbmJ4H1g

Before you blame Islam, try to know the real Islam. You can refer to Qur'an. Dont believe anything about Islam without Qur'an. I dont believe anything but Qur'an personally. Because there is many fake rule created by fake Muslim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEN1vuCrJHw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbSo9FEb1O0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2OTOja3AHA
santana3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: