Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Old 02-11-2013, 06:51 AM   #1
CrossdresserStephanie

CrossdresserStephanie has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Signals you send out

When you see a guy and your interested in him, what sort of signals do you send out to let him know your interested in him.

Curious to see the different things we do..

This should be interesting conversation

Steph
CrossdresserStephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:47 AM   #2
Phxbi

Phxbi has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Curious to learn

I am curious to find out the answer and success rate. I don't believe that I am sending the right messages when I am flirting with another man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossdresserStephanie View Post
When you see a guy and your interested in him, what sort of signals do you send out to let him know your interested in him.

Curious to see the different things we do..

This should be interesting conversation

Steph
Phxbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:58 PM   #3
kenjsupp

kenjsupp has one green dot.  Good for them!

I am VERY curious to see what works for some. I am not gay, but consider myself a straight cocksucker. I am guessing gay guys have some useful flirtations that work for them. I am wondering just how the hell people like myself might send out the message to another guy that you'd like to get on your knees for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phxbi View Post
I am curious to find out the answer and success rate. I don't believe that I am sending the right messages when I am flirting with another man.
kenjsupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:31 AM   #4
Shock Me!

Shock Me! has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjsupp View Post
I am VERY curious to see what works for some. I am not gay, but consider myself a straight cocksucker. I am guessing gay guys have some useful flirtations that work for them. I am wondering just how the hell people like myself might send out the message to another guy that you'd like to get on your knees for him.
"Straight cocksucker?"

This forum is beginning to grate on my nerves. Dude, you're [at the very least] a bisexual man who identifies as heterosexual for reasons of your own. I'm not here to judge. But behavior does define us and yours is no different.

As for "signals," simply dress well, comb your hair [if you have any], look groomed in general, maintain a pleasant disposition and be open to conversation. Interacting with gay men is just like interacting with straight women. Women know when they're being scoped out, and so do gay and bisexual men. It's not that complicated. Good luck.
Shock Me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:39 AM   #5
kenjsupp

Hi Shock Me. I can understand your frustrations about some of the terminology used at this forum. The one I hate the most is when guys refer to their asshole as a pussy. Two entirely different things to my mind even though they can both be used for sexual pleasure.

I appreciate your input about how to flirt with a guy but you refer to 'interacting with gay men'. The issue arises that I rarely find myself attracted to gay guy. I seek out straight guys who just want to receive or preferably bi married guys. I think in those instances the usual rules for flirtation might be somewhat different. I don't want to go to a gay bar and pick up guys in the same way that a guy does with a girl at a bar (or any oher setting) I don't want to cuddle or kiss with another guy. I only want the one thing...to play with and suck his cock. It turns out that Craigslist is useful for finding married guys straight or bi, who just want a BJ. But to find one of those guys in a public setting is pretty near impossible. We don't use the same techniques of flirtation as guy/girl or gay guy/gay guy do. Our desires are too well hidden for safety reasons. I think that's the question here. If we had some signals to let each other know, it would make the job simpler. However, I am certain that those sorts of signals would become common knowledge after awhile and then we'd be back to square one.

But, the use of my term 'straight cocksucker' isn't a denial that I am bisexual, I just use that to more clearly define that I'm only interested in a guys cock, and not in caressing him, kissing or cuddling...or even rimming or anal sex. I don't want to hold his hand. I don't want to date a guy or live with him. I can't relate to that. It's only about that one thing for me. I'm just honing in on my desires and trying to more clearly define what I'm interested in. I'm not denying anything. If we had a room full of guys that like to suck cock...some would be gay, some bi and interested in kissing..some would be like me, etc, etc.

I'm hope that clears it us for you. If you're ever out my way maybe I could make it up to you with a slow suck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock Me! View Post
"Straight cocksucker?"

This forum is beginning to grate on my nerves. Dude, you're [at the very least] a bisexual man who identifies as heterosexual for reasons of your own. I'm not here to judge. But behavior does define us and yours is no different.

As for "signals," simply dress well, comb your hair [if you have any], look groomed in general, maintain a pleasant disposition and be open to conversation. Interacting with gay men is just like interacting with straight women. Women know when they're being scoped out, and so do gay and bisexual men. It's not that complicated. Good luck.

Last edited by kenjsupp; 02-14-2013 at 08:42 AM.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:44 AM   #6
Shock Me!

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjsupp View Post
Hi Shock Me. I can understand your frustrations about some of the terminology used at this forum. The one I hate the most is when guys refer to their asshole as a pussy. Two entirely different things to my mind even though they can both be used for sexual pleasure.

I appreciate your input about how to flirt with a guy but you refer to 'interacting with gay men'. The issue arises that I rarely find myself attracted to gay guy. I seek out straight guys who just want to receive or preferably bi married guys. I think in those instances the usual rules for flirtation might be somewhat different. I don't want to go to a gay bar and pick up guys in the same way that a guy does with a girl at a bar (or any oher setting) I don't want to cuddle or kiss with another guy. I only want the one thing...to play with and suck his cock. It turns out that Craigslist is useful for finding married guys straight or bi, who just want a BJ. But to find one of those guys in a public setting is pretty near impossible. We don't use the same techniques of flirtation as guy/girl or gay guy/gay guy do. Our desires are too well hidden for safety reasons. I think that's the question here. If we had some signals to let each other know, it would make the job simpler. However, I am certain that those sorts of signals would become common knowledge after awhile and then we'd be back to square one.

But, the use of my term 'straight cocksucker' isn't a denial that I am bisexual, I just use that to more clearly define that I'm only interested in a guys cock, and not in caressing him, kissing or cuddling...or even rimming or anal sex. I don't want to hold his hand. I don't want to date a guy or live with him. I can't relate to that. It's only about that one thing for me. I'm just honing in on my desires and trying to more clearly define what I'm interested in. I'm not denying anything. If we had a room full of guys that like to suck cock...some would be gay, some bi and interested in kissing..some would be like me, etc, etc.

I'm hope that clears it us for you. If you're ever out my way maybe I could make it up to you with a slow suck?
I get your point. It is interesting, though, the way so many men here are able to completely disconnect from the person, in general. It's perilously close to sex addiction, in my view. The higher highs and so on. I'm not judging it, just commenting on what appears obvious.

I started out with men just like you. I would never kiss or hold hands or cuddle. I just wanted the cock and the door out after I came. Then I began to accept my bisexuality and more intimacy became the norm.

It's interesting the way things often progress. Maybe that was my higher high.

To this day I have no interest in a relationship with a man, but I am a lot more comfortable with my "fluid" heterosexuality.

As for the offer, much appreciated but I'll have to pass. Married to a wonderful woman. I know it's a buzz kill on this forum, but that's the way I've chosen to live my life. Before, i was completely out of control and had to get a grip before I lost everything to my sex addiction, including my life.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:43 AM   #7
kenjsupp

Hi Shock Me. i'm going to send you a private message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock Me! View Post
I get your point. It is interesting, though, the way so many men here are able to completely disconnect from the person, in general. It's perilously close to sex addiction, in my view. The higher highs and so on. I'm not judging it, just commenting on what appears obvious.

I started out with men just like you. I would never kiss or hold hands or cuddle. I just wanted the cock and the door out after I came. Then I began to accept my bisexuality and more intimacy became the norm.

It's interesting the way things often progress. Maybe that was my higher high.

To this day I have no interest in a relationship with a man, but I am a lot more comfortable with my "fluid" heterosexuality.

As for the offer, much appreciated but I'll have to pass. Married to a wonderful woman. I know it's a buzz kill on this forum, but that's the way I've chosen to live my life. Before, i was completely out of control and had to get a grip before I lost everything to my sex addiction, including my life.
Old 03-06-2013, 02:03 AM   #8
jonqpublic

jonqpublic has one green dot.  Good for them!

i wish there was a way for me to let the black men around here know that my holes are for their use...
Old 03-06-2013, 06:17 PM   #9
NoOneImportant

NoOneImportant has one green dot.  Good for them!

I've never been to good at flirting or sending signals. The few times I actually got any, copious amounts of alcohol were involved, although I'd like to think I couldn't have put any drinks into anyone if I hadn't had the capacity to talk to them in an intelligent and respectful manner.

But that's just me.
NoOneImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:56 AM   #10
Shock Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneImportant View Post
I've never been to good at flirting or sending signals. The few times I actually got any, copious amounts of alcohol were involved, although I'd like to think I couldn't have put any drinks into anyone if I hadn't had the capacity to talk to them in an intelligent and respectful manner.

But that's just me.
Attracting men is like attracting women: You have to be attractive enough. If you look like crap no one will bother. If you're in good shape, you have a far better shot. Men who are interested in what they see will figure out how to make something happen. They will either sit next to you or glance at you or start up a random conversation. It happens all the time, everywhere I go, even today. My best luck was in hotel bars where visitors to the city would be without their wives and girlfriends and anxious to explore their other side. Others were in gay relationships and looking for action on the side. So unless you want to hit an adult theater, the hotel bar is my s***estion...and a bit more self-confidence would help, as well. Good luck.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: