Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Religion & Philosophy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 2.22 average. Display Modes
Old 02-18-2013, 09:43 AM   #61
Sapphire

Sapphire recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Iran and Iraq and all your so called 'peace loving' muslims practicing islam and worshiping allah...are hellbent on the destruction of every so call 'infidel' that will Not be forced into your cult of death.

World domination is your goal. And believe me...THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!

-

John 8:47 - "He who is of God hears Godís words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.Ē
-
"True Believers never, ever seek the support of any atheist or unbeliever's interpretation of truth." - Sapphire

"I will not dignify an accusation or a mocker with a reply." - Sapphire
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:56 AM   #62
Sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by santana3 View Post
And what about Israel? They are constantly killing innocent life, attacking Palestine. Even USA want Israel to make peace with Palestine. Israel dont even care to anyone. And the whole world watching. So Israel is not a threat to world peace?

Israel is always having to DEFEND themselves against the Jew haters that are born and breed to hate and kill the Jews! Get your story straight.

You complain of people dying...but you fail to see that Israel has NO CHOICE but to defend themselves against fanatics, haters, murderers.

-

God Bless Israel.

-

John 8:47 - "He who is of God hears Godís words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.Ē
-
"True Believers never, ever seek the support of any atheist or unbeliever's interpretation of truth." - Sapphire

Old 02-18-2013, 10:26 AM   #63
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
Israel is always having to DEFEND themselves against the Jew haters that are born and breed to hate and kill the Jews! Get your story straight.

You complain of people dying...but you fail to see that Israel has NO CHOICE but to defend themselves against fanatics, haters, murderers.

-

God Bless Israel.

-
You're a fucking idiot that doesn't even have the slightest understanding of the Israeli/Palestine problem.

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:27 AM   #64
pladecalvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by santana3 View Post
Well, about USA? Can you tell me the exact reason why USA Attack Iraq?
You had the oil and the USA didn't. Simple!!"

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
Old 02-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #65
pgh69

pgh69 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
You had the oil and the USA didn't. Simple!!"
It's more complex than that. The USA wasn't experiencing an oil shortage. IMHO the real reason was b/c those in power at the time - the Neo-Conservatives like Bush and, too a much greater extent, Cheney, Wolfowitz, and Rumsfeld - believed that democracy was a commodity that could be exported. They believed that establishing a stable democracy in that volatile part of the world would stablize the region. Their approach failed to adequately consider the complex ethnic, cultural, and religious dynamics of the country. It was a very bad decision for many reasons - but it wasn't about seizing Iraqi oil.

The late, great Roger Ebert
pgh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:19 PM   #66
Sapphire

plad...you're worse than an islamic fanatic.

I pray The Lord God rebuke you for attacking and hating me.

-

-

Old 02-18-2013, 12:51 PM   #67
pladecalvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
plad...you're worse than an islamic fanatic.
When it come to people like you who try to pull the 'poor persecuted Israeli's' card...you deserve it. First, find out a little about the subject matter before you go shouting your mouth off because if you think the Israeli's are justified in stealing peoples land, destroying their homes and forcing them into poverty and destitution, you are even more of an evil fuck-wit that I thought.

Quote:
I pray The Lord God rebuke you for attacking and hating me.
Oh the irony!!!

Old 02-18-2013, 04:53 PM   #68
Wouldhe

Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Wouldhe has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgh69 View Post
It's more complex than that. The USA wasn't experiencing an oil shortage. IMHO the real reason was b/c those in power at the time - the Neo-Conservatives like Bush and, too a much greater extent, Cheney, Wolfowitz, and Rumsfeld - believed that democracy was a commodity that could be exported. They believed that establishing a stable democracy in that volatile part of the world would stablize the region. Their approach failed to adequately consider the complex ethnic, cultural, and religious dynamics of the country. It was a very bad decision for many reasons - but it wasn't about seizing Iraqi oil.
...and a small point that carry's a lot of weight. Bush Jr said once on national TV but never said again, that is..... he almost killed my father.

Junior wanted to take out the guy trying to kill has father.
Wouldhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:23 PM   #69
emilynghiem

emilynghiem has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgh69 View Post
Thank you PGH.
I recognize there WAS abuse of corporate contracts to take advantage of the situation. I believe this detracted from the positive intent, and appreciate the fairness in your statement. It seems too easy for people on both sides, for or against the war, to go into denial, and take sides to such extremes it hurts the credibility of their arguments. Wish more people would be as fair!
emilynghiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:34 PM   #70
emilynghiem

emilynghiem has one green dot.  Good for them!

Sapphire: Blessed are the PEACEMAKERS for they shall be called the
Children of God. (The Bible does NOT say the WARMONGERS!)
==============================
Dear Plad and Sapphire:
It's pretty mutual at this point.

The TRUE peacemakers on both the Israeli and Palestinian sides who work together in alliances and don't want any more hostility war and destruction,
are totally shut out of the process, oppressed and exploited by the war-mongering leaders who make BOTH sides look bad. You don't see the peaceful people on the news, only the ones preaching bloodshed and bulldozing the opposition because that makes for a good fight, ratings, and politics. The best diplomacy and reconciliation work is done personally behind the scenes, so you won't see that in public; it takes years to rebuild relations and form consensus, and the news is not designed for that.

The peaceful Jews Muslims Christians and other population are the ones
suffering and being sold out, while people blame the other group for
political power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
When it come to people like you who try to pull the 'poor persecuted Israeli's' card...you deserve it. First, find out a little about the subject matter before you go shouting your mouth off because if you think the Israeli's are justified in stealing peoples land, destroying their homes and forcing them into poverty and destitution, you are even more of an evil fuck-wit that I thought.

Oh the irony!!!
I agree they abuse their power. It does not justify the violent responses to the wrongdoing. The people who are peaceful and are working on diplomatic solutions should be rewarded by recognizing their leadership, not the political war-mongers. They should grant residency in Jerusalem only to those who agree to live in peace, and uphold policies by consensus, and any of the hostile parties on either the Jewish or Palestinian side who don't agree to make peace should not be allowed to live there much less have leadership roles.

Sapphire: Blessed are the PEACEMAKERS for they shall be called the
Children of God. (The Bible does NOT say the WARMONGERS!)
emilynghiem is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: