Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2013, 12:05 PM   #1
Paddy
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cincinnati OH
Posts: 79
Paddy has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Why I don't bottom

Went to the doctor the other day and he told me to drop 'em & bend over. I figured this was going to feel really good after reading all you guys say how much you really like it in your ass.

I was wrong. He lubes me up and does the old prostrate exam and it FUCKING HURT!! The tears came to my eyes it hurt so bad. Hey I love a good session with either a man or a woman, but if a finger hurt that much a cock is a hell of a lot thicker & bigger. I stay being a Dom.

Paddy
Paddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:27 PM   #2
UnknownNobody
Senior Member
 
UnknownNobody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 830
UnknownNobody has one green dot.  Good for them!
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
Went to the doctor the other day and he told me to drop 'em & bend over. I figured this was going to feel really good after reading all you guys say how much you really like it in your ass.

I was wrong. He lubes me up and does the old prostrate exam and it FUCKING HURT!! The tears came to my eyes it hurt so bad. Hey I love a good session with either a man or a woman, but if a finger hurt that much a cock is a hell of a lot thicker & bigger. I stay being a Dom.

Paddy
Paddy, Paddy Paddy, silly boy. I sort of doubt that your doc, made out with you first or massaged all around your hole or rimmed you before jamming his finger in.
If you lived closer perhaps I could demonstrate to you how good it could be to bottom for me.
UnknownNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:14 PM   #3
strangthang
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: bakersfield
Posts: 140
strangthang has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default hurts so good

Paddy.....at first it does hurt like hell....its supposed to be an exit hole not an entry hole....how ever it takes a little patience, relaxation and some time to get used to..even now it hurts a little but i think after my first time i craved that pain....i know that dont make sense but i think its like what a female feels when a man is ramming her so hard but it feels so good....thus comes the saying it hurts so good. ....sometimes i have to bare tge pain to get the real pleasure like when im sitting on a hard one but it wont go all the way in because it hurts....but i sit down on it and take the pain cause the pleasure is having that hard on going in and out of me.
strangthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:50 PM   #4
UnknownNobody
Senior Member
 
UnknownNobody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 830
UnknownNobody has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangthang View Post
Paddy.....at first it does hurt like hell...
StrangThang, I disagree.
If properly prepared for a reasonable sized cock it doesn't have to hurt at all. Now by reasonable sized I mean one that's about an inch and a half or just a bit larger diameter. Now if you were going to be fucked by a guy with a ten inch long two and a half diameter monster cock of course it's going to hurt.
In my experience with butt fucking newbies it takes a lot of patience for the top.
As such I actually prefer to no longer be the first to fuck that virgin's butt... too much work to do it right.

Captain Kirk can go where no man has gone before, not me.

Last edited by UnknownNobody; 02-18-2013 at 01:51 PM.
UnknownNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:02 PM   #5
Kenny55
Senior Member
 
Kenny55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 24,005
Kenny55 always pays their child support on time
Default

Bottom line (pardon the pun) is that he's the first guy I've ever heard of who was brought to tears because of pain from a prostate exam....unless the Dr. used his fist instead of a finger!
Kenny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:26 PM   #6
Fun n Kc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Take a guess
Posts: 213
Fun n Kc has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

Paddy did you tell the doctor it hurt that bad? A finger in the butt should not be painful unless he did not lube you. You may have other issues that need to be checked.
Fun n Kc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:56 PM   #7
strangthang
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: bakersfield
Posts: 140
strangthang has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownNobody View Post
StrangThang, I disagree.
If properly prepared for a reasonable sized cock it doesn't have to hurt at all. Now by reasonable sized I mean one that's about an inch and a half or just a bit larger diameter. Now if you were going to be fucked by a guy with a ten inch long two and a half diameter monster cock of course it's going to hurt.
In my experience with butt fucking newbies it takes a lot of patience for the top.
As such I actually prefer to no longer be the first to fuck that virgin's butt... too much work to do it right.

Captain Kirk can go where no man has gone before, not me.
Its funny you say a monster cock....i was with a guy that had one Im not sure of the size but it was huge...i could barely get my mouth around it....that didn't matter because we both wanted to fuck....so i lubed up and he put the condom on and started entering me but i could not take it...it really hurt like hell...i had been used to sticking a mini sl***er up my ass before but could not take this cock...not nice but on 2 different occasions.

Last edited by strangthang; 02-18-2013 at 05:42 PM.
strangthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:05 AM   #8
gaygary
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Online
Posts: 154
gaygary has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

lol I've had a prostate exam and it didn't hurt at all which is more than I can say for the first cock I rode
gaygary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:00 PM   #9
UnknownNobody
Senior Member
 
UnknownNobody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 830
UnknownNobody has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangthang View Post
Its funny you say a monster cock....i was with a guy that had one Im not sure of the size but it was huge...i could barely get my mouth around it....that didn't matter because we both wanted to fuck....so i lubed up and he put the condom on and started entering me but i could not take it...it really hurt like hell...
Many years ago, I too had a very similar experience as the bottom. We were both drunk and he was gorgeous. However, I'd never seen a cock so large before or since, in person anyway. I was able to take it but damn did it hurt. Both of our faults really, I was inexperienced and didn't properly communicate that to him. I really wanted him to fuck me, and was afraid that if I were truthful he wouldn't... LOL.
UnknownNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:04 PM   #10
strangthang
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: bakersfield
Posts: 140
strangthang has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownNobody View Post
Many years ago, I too had a very similar experience as the bottom. We were both drunk and he was gorgeous. However, I'd never seen a cock so large before or since, in person anyway. I was able to take it but damn did it hurt. Both of our faults really, I was inexperienced and didn't properly communicate that to him. I really wanted him to fuck me, and was afraid that if I were truthful he wouldn't... LOL.
Yeah i wanted to have a great session but was disappointed because it was just too big....i bet most guys have a hard time getting laid even with women with a monster cock...my wife told me a story once how this guy with a monster cock fucked her good but it hurt like hell and she was sore after wards....i have a med size and wish it was bigger.
strangthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:16 AM.

Copyright 2005 Evil Empire