Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-20-2013, 07:44 AM   #11
htownrobs

htownrobs has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Wolf View Post
The 2 on 290 are both great places, and it really depends on what you like, or want to do as to which would be more fun. I live in the V of 290 and 610 so am just right down the road, and visit as often as I can.

The Executive on the right going NW is a large theater as briefly mentioned, and as these type places go your a bit restricted to what you can do, but all that go there are pretty cool for the most part. It is a classy place so those of us who kind of like the "shadowy dark ally" type of place where anything goes it is not going to be your favorite place. They have a great store with about any kind of toy, masturbation aids, cloths, oils, and lotions just to mention a few. I have had some good action here, but not always. It's kind of hit and miss depending on the crowd at the time. You get a lot of guys who just want to jack others off or just watch. I like to set in the back row(s) because I like to pull off my paints (or what ever I am wearing, I dress in something easy to get in and out of when I go to these places), or at least pull them down. The biggest problem with these one big theater abs's is even if you do get a hot crowd with some action going on everybody has to pull up their pants etc every time someone new walks in until you know they are cool. I find this very distracting. Now sometimes on Friday nights you get some kinky couples who show up here after the bars close, but most chicken out pretty quick. Now I have been lucky with couples there, but only like 3 times over 4 years so don't go expecting it.

Now the one on farther NW on the left is a nasty place, and pretty much anything goes. Pay your fee and go into the back where you have many booths. Usually a big crowd consisting of ALL TYPES cruising the halls so you have a nice selection, LoL. I like to find a nice booth, and well I am like texasnipplelover as I am pretty much of an exhibitionist and voyeur type and not shy about it. Kind of leave the door slightly ajar and see what you can entice. I had good time there Sat. night last, but the Exec was slow.
Yeah I figured everyone had to stop the minute someone walks in. Is that the craziest places you have been to? Im always fantasizing about doing it. I always wonder just how crazy things can get. Thanks for the insight though.
htownrobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:53 AM   #12
Shock Me!

Shock Me! has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Wolf View Post
The 2 on 290 are both great places, and it really depends on what you like, or want to do as to which would be more fun. I live in the V of 290 and 610 so am just right down the road, and visit as often as I can.

The Executive on the right going NW is a large theater as briefly mentioned, and as these type places go your a bit restricted to what you can do, but all that go there are pretty cool for the most part. It is a classy place so those of us who kind of like the "shadowy dark ally" type of place where anything goes it is not going to be your favorite place. They have a great store with about any kind of toy, masturbation aids, cloths, oils, and lotions just to mention a few. I have had some good action here, but not always. It's kind of hit and miss depending on the crowd at the time. You get a lot of guys who just want to jack others off or just watch. I like to set in the back row(s) because I like to pull off my paints (or what ever I am wearing, I dress in something easy to get in and out of when I go to these places), or at least pull them down. The biggest problem with these one big theater abs's is even if you do get a hot crowd with some action going on everybody has to pull up their pants etc every time someone new walks in until you know they are cool. I find this very distracting. Now sometimes on Friday nights you get some kinky couples who show up here after the bars close, but most chicken out pretty quick. Now I have been lucky with couples there, but only like 3 times over 4 years so don't go expecting it.

Now the one on farther NW on the left is a nasty place, and pretty much anything goes. Pay your fee and go into the back where you have many booths. Usually a big crowd consisting of ALL TYPES cruising the halls so you have a nice selection, LoL. I like to find a nice booth, and well I am like texasnipplelover as I am pretty much of an exhibitionist and voyeur type and not shy about it. Kind of leave the door slightly ajar and see what you can entice. I had good time there Sat. night last, but the Exec was slow.
Great reviews!

Executive does have a great selection of toys, even some sex furniture -- and lots of dvds for those of you who still buy them. There is also a lot of cruising through the isles between theater sessions, or before paying to enter. Some men are looking for a hookup outside the theater, while others are scoping you out to see if they want to follow you in -- or somehow entice you to go in.

The place has lots of regulars that really know how to work the scene, and if you go there more than once in a week, they'll be there. Among them are a few freaks that only the most die-hard sex addicts will play with. I was never one of them, which meant I had to keep going back at different hours until I got the right crowd. Thankfully, it happened on more than one occasion. I still had trouble avoiding the regulars who probably live in the back somewhere.

I saw couples twice. Most of them sat in the front and left after 15 minutes, but there was one that sat in the back and played with everyone, which was quite memorable and just as rare.

As for interruptions, they are constant, and can be annoying. People are coming and going all the time. The theater allows patrons to leave the theater for the restroom or cruising or whatever, and generally, come and go as they please, so it's like a revolving door sometimes.

As for SEX, it's generally limited to blow-jobs because too much physical involvement is tough to get out of in a pinch. I saw a couple of guys get fucked without condoms - but it was rare.

So it's a mixed bag. If you generally like to watch and be watched, go for it.

The other place is an adult arcade with an anything-goes vibe. Wall-to-wall cruising and hookups in lockable booths. If that's your thing, this place is for you.

If I owned the Executive Adult Theater, I'd charge $20.00 to get in, instead of $8.00 just to weed out the trolls. I'd probably increase business. Hell, 20 bucks is one lap dance for gawd's sake.

As for vice activity, I never saw it. Hopefully it was because they had better things to do with their time.

On a final note, none of this is safe. None of it is psychologically healthy. But if you just have to have a fix, these places are like methadone clinics for recovering heroin addicts. Have fun.
Shock Me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:16 PM   #13
Mr.Murray

Mr.Murray has one green dot.  Good for them!

What is the entry fee at the one on the west of 290? Do you just walk in and hand a guy the money? How does this work? I want to go but I'm nervous about the "procedure"
Mr.Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:05 PM   #14
Shock Me!

Shock Me! has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Murray View Post
What is the entry fee at the one on the west of 290? Do you just walk in and hand a guy the money? How does this work? I want to go but I'm nervous about the "procedure"
Back when I was going it was 8 bucks for Executive. The other one I don't recall. Just hand him the cash and he'll hand you a receipt. You could also use a credit card, but that would be ill advised.
Shock Me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:08 PM   #15
htownrobs

htownrobs has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock Me! View Post
Back when I was going it was 8 bucks for Executive. The other one I don't recall. Just hand him the cash and he'll hand you a receipt. You could also use a credit card, but that would be ill advised.
How the hell can they afford to stay open!? * bucks?! geez...
htownrobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:14 PM   #16
hornlicker

hornlicker has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownrobs View Post
How the hell can they afford to stay open!? * bucks?! geez...
Hey guys. been reading your posts about the book store on 290. i drive by it all the time and really wanna go in and check it out.. I am bi good looking married and love panties and light cd.. I would love to meat another guy that would share his wifes/gf's/moms/daughters panties with me i will go wearing some sexy ones under my jeans and have a few dirty ones from my wife and 19yr old step daughter to share. we can jo or bj eachother while we sniff dirty panties.. is this a place i can do this
hornlicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 07:50 AM   #17
dsucord

dsucord has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownrobs View Post
whoa! You can do all that in that place?! The heck! yeah you are right. Im stickin to fantasies. Its hard sometimes. I feel like the urge is something dark in me for some reason and im always trying to keep it hidden. Some days are easy breezy, some are hard. Thanks for sharing though. Thats wild.
I have the same issues with my "urges" its a constant fight to be good..

Last edited by dsucord; 01-27-2014 at 07:52 AM.
dsucord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 12:54 PM   #18
Bennie

Bennie has one green dot.  Good for them!

There are a few down 145 south. When I was closer I loved to go and jack guys off, seemed like I couldn't get enough of stroking hard cocks either through the glory holes or when they would ask to come into my booth. Those ABS down there were always seedy and they all had the most delicious smells. I would get hard just from the smells. Sadly I have move from that area , because now I have the constant desire to suck dicks and be fucked , all somewhat ananomously. I have never been fucked and only sucked twice but seems I crave it now. Wish there were somewhere closer that I could go..any places near spring??
Bennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:46 AM   #19
hevayshooter74

hevayshooter74 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default ABS experiences

Had two ABS experiences recently that I thought I'd share. The first was at the pink ABS just south of I-10 on Hwy 6. There were two trannies there (although one looked like a CD and was older) and I started talking to the younger one on the couch. She was looking for her poppers and said that someone took them. A hispanic guy must have overheard her saying this because he came up a few minutes later with some and she asked me if I wanted to go in to one of the booths. I told her that the Hispanic guy might want some action to as he ahd been waiting for her longer than I had. She said, "That's fine, we can make it a 3-some." We get in to the booth and he can only speak Spanish. She asks me if I knew what he qwas saying and I tolde her, "I think he wants to eat your ass out." She bends over with the hands on the bench and he buries his face in her ass. She likes it and I start playing with her cock. She likes it and is playing with my cock as well. After a few minutes, she tells me, "Why don't you fuck me?" I tell her I'm not really a top, but she says, "Just try." She puts a condom on me and is still stroking me as this guy is going to town on her ass. She gets up on the bench and I wasn't really tall enough to get inside her. She then laid on her back on the bench, but without any lube we weren't having much luck. She grabbed some lube from her purse and and sat me down then eased down on my cock. It felt so good. She started bouncing up and down and I couldn't hold out any longer. I grabbed her hips and came. It was strange as I always considered myself strictly a bottom. The second was at the ABS just south of that one. Had an older guy stroke me off while his finger pumped my ass. I came buckets, which he was happy about as he got what he could in his hand and licked it clean.
hevayshooter74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:05 AM   #20
Gstring713

Gstring713 has one green dot.  Good for them!

There used to be a 24-hour abs off 59S and Fondren @ 2005, I used to pay $5 to preview a film - I'd always pick one of the all anal EA dvds, always loved watching hot chicks have their asses probed and plugged while I did a bit of partying and playing. I'd go in my booth and most times there was a lot of traffic and people looking to play - one Saturday afternoon I went in there, was watching Taormino's Women's Guide To Anal Sex 2 and not 2 minutes in had a guy come in - he blew me while he fingered my ass and god it felt SO damn good...he was in a rush and didn't want to top so here I was aching for a cock in my ass - not five minutes later a hot guy in his mid-30s knocked, came in - I blew him and then asked if he'd fuck my ass. Slid a condom on his cock and sat on his 7 inches and rode him til he came. After this, there was a scene with a blonde and her black bf - Mr. Marcus. I was still craving more cock up my ass - whenever I party I always turn into a total anal slut, even though i'm pretty much straight - and I said 'Anyone want to fuck my ass?" as I could hear guys in both booths beside me. A minute later the door opens and it was a black guy with a dress shirt and tie on, he came and sat down next to me and started rubbing his crotch through his slacks - I told him that the cock on the screen reminded me of a guy I had been fucked by before and with that he unzipped... I sucked his cock, really nice and about 8 inches and by this time the onscreen action had gone to the blonde getting reamed - I stood-up and bent over in front of him spreading my cheeks apart, handed him a condom and asked him to fuck my ass... My ass was already well-ready and he slid his cock balls-deep up my ass...it felt so damn good, the mixture of pleasure and slight pain as he introduced his cock to my rectum, all the while I'm watching the blonde on the screen getting reamed. He came and left, I still had another 45 minutes or so before the film ended. Not five minutes later the door opens and it was a younger hispanic guy, he came in and sat down, asked if the black guy had fucked me and if his cock hurt - I told him yes, I did and no, it felt great. He asked if he could suck my cock and I obliged, told him to finger my ass while he did - by now my cock is rock-hard and I'm wanting my ass filled again so I ask him if he'd like to fuck my ass - no problem! I sucked his already-hard cock for a few minutes and stood back up and bent over while he began to fuck me - he was really turned on and had to stop with his cock firmly implanted in my as so as not to come to soon which I was all for. I put one hand on the wall by the screen and grinded my ass along every inch of his cock, all the while watching the action on the screen - he got really turned-on and took over and really fucked my ass hard til he came. By this time my then-girlfriend had been blowing-up my phone and the film was almost over so I left - that was a really HOT day and one I'll never forget.

I moved out of Houston for a few years and am now back, living on the SW side. Any good video stores to go to now where you can play with a relaxed environment? I've heard the one off of Briar Forest and Hwy 6 is pretty laid-back, but that's about it.
Gstring713 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: