Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Old 02-19-2013, 06:45 PM   #11
Mr_Wolf

Mr_Wolf has one green dot.  Good for them!

First and foremost practice safe sex.

Like Shock Me! mentioned I to was pretty wild in my hay days, and was also lucky I never caught anything. Now days I always do it safely.

I see this question often in many forums etc, and it is one of two situations. Your ether fantasize about it sometimes, masturbate, and it seems to pass. or it's an ongoing desire that at some point in your life is going to surface.

One way to find out is to attempt to act on it. If it's not for you then you will shy away at each attempt. On the other hand if you do go through with it, and end up liking it so what. Why would it scare or worry you if your bi or gay? Nothing really changes except you might feel a little better about yourself, and no one has to know unless you want them to. It's your life so to thine on self be true, always. You get along with yourself better that way.

I have been bi all my life, but didn't know it when real young, but had some experiences back then I later understood. I am very comfortable with being bi, and actually find it an advantage because I can enjoy sex with either gender, or both and sexy cross dressers turn me on.
Mr_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:59 PM   #12
just4mi2

just4mi2 has one green dot.  Good for them!

There was a time when all I had was thoughts about sex with another guy, but that time ended when I was about 19 years old. Before then I had never had the chance to act on them, One night I got a chance to try it out and never looked back. If you have a wife or girl friend it could easy be called cheating on her, unless she knows and is ok with it, mine does and we aren't married so for me it's ok
Old 02-19-2013, 10:37 PM   #13
Mr_Wolf

Mr_Wolf has one green dot.  Good for them!

A lot of guys have issues with being married, and feeling like they are cheating if they follow their bisexual desires. In my case my wife is no longer interested in sex so it's not a problem. She doesn't want to know what I do, and as long as I leave her alone for sex she is cool. I have been with women who knew, and thought it quite kinky (nothing better than a MFM with two bi men). All in all each will have to make up their own mind. I can tell you this, and that is if the desire is strong enough, and the chance presents it's self most will do it. Now the answer is can they handle the guilt. It's our social and religious hangups that dictate sex to be man on top, and woman on bottom get it over with quick that cause this problem.

One can always say a sexual side relationship with a man is different from cheating with a woman, and it is. Men can be disconnected about sex where women rarely can. I have been in relationships with men while married before. They were buddies and we did things together just like all my other regular men friends, and it was the same with the exception we sometimes had sex. A fishing, hunting, or camping trip can be very interesting if you know what I mean. I never felt guilty about it either because I just look at it as my business, and what happens between two consenting adults is their business.

Now if your having a gay and emotionally connected relationship with another man this is quite different because it becomes more of a love thing if he is competing with your desire for your wife.

It's all from which perspective you want to view it from, and can live with. I prefer to follow my natural desires, because to thine own self be true. Me and myself get along better that way.
Mr_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:01 AM   #14
Shock Me!

Shock Me! has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Wolf View Post
First and foremost practice safe sex.

Like Shock Me! mentioned I to was pretty wild in my hay days, and was also lucky I never caught anything. Now days I always do it safely.

I see this question often in many forums etc, and it is one of two situations. Your ether fantasize about it sometimes, masturbate, and it seems to pass. or it's an ongoing desire that at some point in your life is going to surface.

One way to find out is to attempt to act on it. If it's not for you then you will shy away at each attempt. On the other hand if you do go through with it, and end up liking it so what. Why would it scare or worry you if your bi or gay? Nothing really changes except you might feel a little better about yourself, and no one has to know unless you want them to. It's your life so to thine on self be true, always. You get along with yourself better that way.

I have been bi all my life, but didn't know it when real young, but had some experiences back then I later understood. I am very comfortable with being bi, and actually find it an advantage because I can enjoy sex with either gender, or both and sexy cross dressers turn me on.
Well put. If if your life alone, why not explore it?
Shock Me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:05 AM   #15
Shock Me!

Shock Me! has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Wolf View Post
A lot of guys have issues with being married, and feeling like they are cheating if they follow their bisexual desires. In my case my wife is no longer interested in sex so it's not a problem. She doesn't want to know what I do, and as long as I leave her alone for sex she is cool. I have been with women who knew, and thought it quite kinky (nothing better than a MFM with two bi men). All in all each will have to make up their own mind. I can tell you this, and that is if the desire is strong enough, and the chance presents it's self most will do it. Now the answer is can they handle the guilt. It's our social and religious hangups that dictate sex to be man on top, and woman on bottom get it over with quick that cause this problem.

One can always say a sexual side relationship with a man is different from cheating with a woman, and it is. Men can be disconnected about sex where women rarely can. I have been in relationships with men while married before. They were buddies and we did things together just like all my other regular men friends, and it was the same with the exception we sometimes had sex. A fishing, hunting, or camping trip can be very interesting if you know what I mean. I never felt guilty about it either because I just look at it as my business, and what happens between two consenting adults is their business.

Now if your having a gay and emotionally connected relationship with another man this is quite different because it becomes more of a love thing if he is competing with your desire for your wife.

It's all from which perspective you want to view it from, and can live with. I prefer to follow my natural desires, because to thine own self be true. Me and myself get along better that way.
Just read this latest post and had to chime in.

What you're s***esting is that it's okay to have a purely sexual relationship with a man because it is "emotionally disconnected." But the same could be said of seeing prostitutes. Both actions constitute cheating, and both have potentially devastating sexual side-effects that absolutely impact the other person in your life.

We'd all like to have it all, but life isn't that generous.
Shock Me! is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: