Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Religion & Philosophy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 113 votes, 2.58 average. Display Modes
Old 02-24-2013, 09:23 AM   #291
nathan1162

nathan1162 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Honestly, the National Radio Campaign is not going well. I screwed up on the first few interviews, but got better along the way. Still... I don't think this is the venue that will get this message out.

Here's the Link to all the recorded interviews thus far if anyone is interested. I know I can always count on the critical judgement from my great friends on this forum.
http://www.legacywillandtrust.com/Na...aign-2012.html

"The Most Powerful Force in the Universe is Compound Interest" - Albert Einstein

“The idea appears to be interesting and novel.” - Brian Liu Chairman of the Board LegalZoom®

“Makes a lot of sense." - Martin D. Weiss, Ph.d.
nathan1162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:26 AM   #292
nathan1162

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
Is that a half-hearted way of telling us that everyone you mention it to tells you to feck off? LOL!
Pretty Much!!! LMFAO...

I just wish someone would tell me why it won't work.

"The Most Powerful Force in the Universe is Compound Interest" - Albert Einstein

“The idea appears to be interesting and novel.” - Brian Liu Chairman of the Board LegalZoom®

Old 02-24-2013, 11:05 AM   #293
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan1162 View Post
Pretty Much!!! LMFAO...

Like I said. You need to take it to some forum that deals with economics, investments or finance.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...42768644,d.d2k

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...42768644,d.d2k

I'm sure they'll be able to tell you to feck off in a more 'technical' manner.

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:08 AM   #294
pladecalvo

Quote:
Pretty Much!!! LMFAO...

As I said, you need to take it to a forum that deals with finance.

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
Old 02-24-2013, 03:40 PM   #295
emilynghiem

emilynghiem has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Honestly, the National Radio Campaign is not going well. I screwed up on the first few interviews, but got better along the way. Still... I don't think this is the venue that will get this message out.

Here's the Link to all the recorded interviews thus far if anyone is interested. I know I can always count on the critical judgement from my great friends on this forum.
http://www.legacywillandtrust.com/Na...aign-2012.html
Three things going on here Nathan:
1. First you have to demonstrate a real life example how your system works before expecting people to believe it, much less try it with someone else's money, much less try it with their own money. You are competing with lots of goods and services sold by showing people a real life PROTOTYPE first, then growing a company from there, and THEN promoting that on the web or radio after you established some proof that it works. There are plenty of people selling things that don't work, how can you demonstrate any different

2. Second even if your idea does work, good luck getting people to invest and save money. That is like showing diets work but can't get people to watch their diet. It's been shown that saving money in the bank can pay for things in full instead of buying insurance, but people won't save money even though they would be paying themselves instead of some insurance company.
If you figure this out please tell the guys at LUINC that real estate group how to get people to invest in something proven to make millionaires in 2-5 years, or 10 if you go the longer route. The only thing I've seen yet to get people jumping up and down is the ACA Obamacare bill that has got people upset who would rather invest their money into something that would pay for their actual health services, not insurance that doesn't cover everything.

3. Third, you are competing with groups with longer proven track records where you get equity and income off investing in real estate. So by that system you start making money off the sale and the rentals, and then use that to leverage financing to buy other properties to grow more income.
So that is more attractive, because of the added benefits and tax breaks you get under a real estate investment business.

BTW you might follow the model of the team at LUINC. First they made sure their model worked for them, then they built up 10 years of successful case studies where other people used the same model and made millions while retaining the equity and value of their investment in the form of property.
After they had both the records of successful deals and award-winning apt management sites, they used THAT to promote online and on air. And yesterday they had their first full convention with presentations to a crowd of 3000-3500 and workshops to mentor and answer questions one on one.

So this took 10 years to build up and they still have a way to go to become nationally recognized, and Nathan that is WITH a proven track record, where the founder has a policy of keeping his tax records and bookkeeping open to teach from.

People are not always ready to invest, so you are up against that battle, PLUS proving your model with real life examples, before you even worry about how your presentation came across online or on air. My bf handles the media presentations, contracts and production and archives for this group, and has to work very hard to make sure they reach their audience and don't talk past people. So you would have to be a radio pro to be perfect the first time, otherwise you have a learning curve like any other person who doesn't do TV or radio for a living and has training in it. you can't just jump up and speak and expect people to follow.

So get the other stuff down first, set up working models like an LLC or network or credit union, etc., and then you can promote it from there or even hire a PR or media consulting firm to promote it for you that knows media!

TAke care Nathan
if you study the LUINC group, you can see how they went from looking like do it yourself home video's to more effective presentations when they had direction and consulting help to produce that. They didn't want to lose their real people look, so there is a balance between being so polished you look like a sales person, and looking so homemade it doesn't look professional, where it has the professional quality but you still come across as yourself talking normally and teaching other working people to succeed. There is a balance, and after I saw how many years and how much work it took my bf to get these professionals to sound normal and get the normal side of them to sound professional, I would not recommend that to amateurs to do on their own but would expect them to get professional media help to make it work!

And 10-15 years isn't bad. Many good groups I know with sustainable programs take 30 years or more to establish their idea in the public after they have that much track record. The guy who won the 2006 Nobel Prize for his microlending program had been succeeding at it for 30 years before it was recognized. Nonprofits I know with 35-40 years of charitable outreach and success are still are trying to reach people with their programs.

It doesn't happen overnight because people have to change their thinking from the way they are conditioned and already doing things now. They may not be ready and it may take more than one generation to prove that it is transferrable and not just dependent on the original group for it to work.
emilynghiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:48 PM   #296
emilynghiem

Quote:
If you can follow her incoherent ramblings, you'd be the first one that has been able to since she arrived here.

Have you not noticed that nobody here makes any serious attempt to discuss anything with her?

Is that a half-hearted way of telling us that everyone you mention it to tells you to feck off? LOL!
Wallis and you have given me lots of feedback to work with.
Also Wouldhe, Onearm and Evil Eye and others here and there.

Plad where I am with the rebuttals you gave is needing
MEDICAL peer-reviewed professional scientific published PROOF
of spiritual healing studies, so that can't be done online.

It has to be done in real life first then cited online.
I have the testimony from Olivia to start promoting a citywide
study, and believe that will launch into the program required
to meet the standards I agree would be necessary to show
consistency with science. I have no problem with that.

With Wallis we have differences in philosophy and how to
approach some things like fundamentalists or how to change
the interpretations to reconcile if this can be done, etc etc.

We are both trying to respond to each other's statements.
I appreciate your making that extra effort, and hope
it inspires others to work harder to meet you halfway
as you have gone out of your way with me and others!

OneArm's analogy to Spider Man comics is very good material to work with,
and I believe that can lead to some productive insights
and understanding differences in approach.

Thank you very much!
Old 02-25-2013, 12:28 AM   #297
pladecalvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilynghiem View Post
Wallis and you have given me lots of feedback to work with. Also Wouldhe, Onearm and Evil Eye and others here and there.
Only because they feel sorry for you.

Quote:
Plad where I am with the rebuttals you gave is needing
MEDICAL peer-reviewed professional scientific published PROOF
of spiritual healing studies....
There isn't any...as Wallis showed you in his post. Go read it again and then live with it. Faith/Spiritual healers are charlatans and frauds. People like the McNutters are like TV evangelists...living in luxury off the backs of vulnerable people who don't know better.

Old 02-25-2013, 01:17 AM   #298
emilynghiem

Quote:
Only because they feel sorry for you.

There isn't any...as Wallis showed you in his post. Go read it again and then live with it. Faith/Spiritual healers are charlatans and frauds. People like the McNutters are like TV evangelists...living in luxury off the backs of vulnerable people who don't know better.
No, Francis MacNutt and Olivia Reiner do not ask or charge money for healing people.

They have helped people who were previously HARMED by fraudulent faith healers who take advantage of them.

both these people teach the difference between true healing by forgiveness (which you CANNOT fake, it must be freely chosen by the person, and cannot be fake or else the healing WILL NOT WORK), and false religious people taking advantage.

I'm sorry you would judge people by the fraud of others not related.

That is like saying just because SOME people teach evolution wrong like saying it means "man came from apes," then ALL EVOLUTION is fraud.

Is it Plad?
Is Evolution false because some people teach it wrong?

Again I'll bet you 10 million dollars that the form of spiritual healing that Francis MacNutt and Olivia Reiner use to help people for FREE without conditions WORKS, can be demonstrated and documented by medical studies, and is NOT anything to do with fraudulent faith healers that don't work.

And I will ask Bill Gates or Stephen Hawkings and Bill Maher to help pay the bill when this is proven to be effective using science,
and it is NOT the same thing as false religion or false faith practices!

Plad I know it is your job to reject this until it is scientifically established, like the laws of gravity.
The 10 million I would bet for is not for me but to set up a school campus for nonprofits to teach
conflict resolution and mediation to end legal abuse,
financial and property management to end political abuse of the oppressed,
and spiritual healing to help people recover from abuse and addictions, or other physical mental or social ills,
so that people can have equal protection and respect in society, regardless of class or culture,
and not have to fight and bully over religion/politics to compete with other groups for security.

We can all agree what is right, and nobody has to be wrong here!

When the scientific method is followed correctly, it will prove
both the effective methods of healing based on forgiveness
and will ALSO expose the false faith teachings as fraudulent and dangerous.
So you will be right about that part, and it doesn't negate true healing methods either.

Last edited by emilynghiem; 02-25-2013 at 01:24 AM.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:45 AM   #299
pladecalvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilynghiem View Post
No, Francis MacNutt and Olivia Reiner do not ask or charge money for healing people.
I suppose Francis McNutter doesn't make any money out of his books either huh...gives it all away to the poor perhaps? As for Olive..she's sounds as nutty as you!

Quote:
Again I'll bet you 10 million dollars that the form of spiritual healing that Francis MacNutt and Olivia Reiner use to help people for FREE without conditions WORKS, can be demonstrated and documented by medical studies,....
Really? Then produce the medical studies that say it works.

Quote:
And I will ask Bill Gates or Stephen Hawkings and Bill Maher to help pay the bill when this is proven to be effective using science, ...
You just said it works!! Now you are saying "when this has proven to be effective". Make your mind up will you!! Either it has been demonstrated and documented to work by medical science or it hasn't.

Quote:
and it is NOT the same thing as false religion or false faith practices!
Sure it is and in the same way....it doesn't work.

Quote:
....conflict resolution...
and off she goes again!!!!

Last edited by pladecalvo; 02-25-2013 at 01:48 AM.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:18 PM   #300
nathan1162

Quote:
As I said, you need to take it to a forum that deals with finance.
I've sent many financial institutions letters, but I have never engaged in a forum like this. I'll check it out, thanks. Do you have a link you'd recommend?

http://second-coming-of-christ.com/Letters.html

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: