Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 01:04 PM   #1
showmywife

showmywife has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Sharing the wife - Sometimes

To cut right to it. Wife enjoys other guys in front of me. In the past, I have just watched, but recently I was part of it. No guy on guy. But the issue is that she is more comfortable doing it with someone she or I knows. Using adult friend finder or plenty of fish makes it too forced and not natural. She has tried both sites and had two good experiences. So my question, is it possible for a husband to meet a guy and see if they connect on a dude level? Then when the husband hangs out with him at home with the wife, it's more natural for her and sex is not implied right off the bat. Central Florida area. Got pics if anyone is interested.
showmywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:00 PM   #2
showmywife

Default Pic of wifey

Old 02-27-2013, 12:29 AM   #3
pflash99

pflash99 has one green dot.  Good for them!

I have shared my wife more that once. The first was with my roommate in college when she and I were dating. We continued after we got married. Some were friends of mine and some were not. To me, it never seemed to make that much difference as long as she was into him. A couple of the guys never really figured out how to act around me. After wearing themselves out with my wife they were a little quite afterwards and would thank me and her for a great time. I would actually have to ask if they were interested in coming back again. Which they always did at least a few more times. Either way, my wife and I never really had a bad experience. I always let my wife pick the guy. If I recommend a guy (like my roommate and friends) its only because I can tell she is attracted to them. It is necessary for her to be attracted to the guy. I would not enjoy watching her with another guy if she if she was doing it just to please me.

Btw, nice pic of your wife. My wife and I have a great sex life. She greatly appreciates the fact that I let her enjoy another guy from time to time.

Last edited by pflash99; 02-27-2013 at 12:55 AM.
pflash99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:52 AM   #4
strangthang

strangthang has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pflash99 View Post
I have shared my wife more that once. The first was with my roommate in college when she and I were dating. We continued after we got married. Some were friends of mine and some were not. To me, it never seemed to make that much difference as long as she was into him. A couple of the guys never really figured out how to act around me. After wearing themselves out with my wife they were a little quite afterwards and would thank me and her for a great time. I would actually have to ask if they were interested in coming back again. Which they always did at least a few more times. Either way, my wife and I never really had a bad experience. I always let my wife pick the guy. If I recommend a guy (like my roommate and friends) its only because I can tell she is attracted to them. It is necessary for her to be attracted to the guy. I would not enjoy watching her with another guy if she if she was doing it just to please me.

Btw, nice pic of your wife. My wife and I have a great sex life. She greatly appreciates the fact that I let her enjoy another guy from time to time.
Do you ever get to be with other women.
strangthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:16 PM   #5
Play_in_pinellas

Play_in_pinellas has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default sharing the wife

Hey what part of central fl. I am in tampa area
Play_in_pinellas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:51 PM   #6
showmywife

Quote:
Originally Posted by pflash99 View Post

Completely agree. She is never forced to do it, it's just about the path to get here. Natural is the key for her.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:55 PM   #7
showmywife

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangthang View Post
Do you ever get to be with other women.
A little, but not full on. Watching her is just fine. She's cool taking a lot of sexy pics though. Can't get enough of those.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:58 PM   #8
showmywife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_in_pinellas View Post
Hey what part of central fl. I am in tampa area
Near O-town
Old 02-28-2013, 06:29 AM   #9
Grandpa_Dave

Grandpa_Dave has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by showmywife View Post
Near O-town
Does Ricky Rat still live near there?
The last time I was down there I could not find an American who spoke English.
I couldn't wait to bail out of there in 1999 after 23 years.

I moved back north to God's country.

Last edited by Grandpa_Dave; 02-28-2013 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Yahooo...
Grandpa_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:39 AM   #10
showmywife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa_Dave View Post
Does Ricky Rat still live near there?
The last time I was down there I could not find an American who spoke English.
I couldn't wait to bail out of there in 1999 after 23 years.

I moved back north to God's country.
Lol. Mickey Mouse? Looking to move north as well. Too busy down here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: