Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Religion & Philosophy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 113 votes, 2.58 average. Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 04:37 PM   #301
nathan1162

nathan1162 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilynghiem View Post
It doesn't happen overnight because people have to change their thinking from the way they are conditioned and already doing things now. They may not be ready and it may take more than one generation to prove that it is transferrable and not just dependent on the original group for it to work.
You are correct about the need for a philosophy change. I'm asking folks to consider leaving a free financial personal Legacy of themselves incentivized by the govt to benefit future generations at their death. The new found taxes derived from the Estate/Legacy disbursements is in essence Taxing the Dead... ETERNALLY. In just three generations each individual heir could be collecting 14 Taxable Legacy checks. http://youtu.be/Jjf1O4jMqeM

On a Real Life Charitable level you may remember the "We Are The World" campaign. If $10 million had been collected and invested into our economy creating jobs, the campaign could still be providing for the African's without anyone pulling out another dollar. We can overcome Global Hunger financially utilizing the principles of Compound Interest. http://youtu.be/9AjkUyX0rVw

Emily...The "original group" is our generation. Can we overcome Apathy, Narrow Mindedness and/or Corruption and avert this Legacy of Debt we leave our kids by simply creating a Free Last Will and Legacy for ourselves? http://youtu.be/qlR0XO_MWsY

Attempting to create a "Proto-Type" website that would enable individuals to create a Free Last Will and Legacy from the privacy of the home PC is above my paygrade and the Peter G. Peterson Foundation has pledged $1,000,000,000.00 (One Billion) to find a solution to our Nation's inevitable fiscal demise. Not to mention the Legacy Will and Trust Bill that must be passed in Congress to incentivize folks that die without shit, so even they can make an impact on the welfare of future descendants. If our descendants are collecting 14 TAXED Legacy checks derived from capitalistic endeavors, then taxes will be alleviated from the producers of society and unleash any earning potential an individual wants to achieve without a noose of entitlement taxes. http://youtu.be/DVTgRENKNRI

"The Most Powerful Apocalyptic Cataclysm in the Universe is Faith in God Compounding the Birthrights/Legacies of Mankind for our own Salvation; 12,000 X 12,000"
- Ophiuchus; E Pluribus Unum

Truth is Truth and it can happen like a "Thief in the Night". http://youtu.be/sd_hbRUgvDE
Attached Images

"The Most Powerful Force in the Universe is Compound Interest" - Albert Einstein

“The idea appears to be interesting and novel.” - Brian Liu Chairman of the Board LegalZoom®

“Makes a lot of sense." - Martin D. Weiss, Ph.d.
nathan1162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:36 PM   #302
emilynghiem

emilynghiem has one green dot.  Good for them!

Dear Nathan: If half the staff at LUINC has either achieved themselves and/or mentored other investors to retire as multimillionaires within 5 years
(2 years min and 10 years average for those going that route)

And they can't convince anyone who isn't ready to do the work it takes
to retire in 5-10 years where you can keep making 100,000's per month
off apts and just hire the management out to companies already lined up
to do it through their network.

Do you think you can convince people to change what they do that
won't show results in this lifetime? When others can retire all expenses paid in "5 to 10 years" and play with their money investing in more and more?

Whatever you are trying to show is so important,
better have an immediate Perceptible impact for people to be
motivated toward such a longterm goal!

I can't even get people to think about investing in a property that
will then pay their rent every month, if they are only focused on
paying the rent for that one month!

So good luck Nathan.
Even the guys at LUINC can only help people who are ready to
work to get results within the year and work from there.

You might want to call in their radio show or email them questions.
You might learn how to structure your financial planning
based on what works for them that they can explain to people
that WILL change things within months or years and not take
"3 generations"

Better to invest in a campus where you can see the immediate
results of job creation and teaching going on, and also know
it will keep going and invest in the future as well.

But at least there are shorter term benefits and results
you can see a lot sooner! That's how ppl work they need
to receive enough benefit in the immediate present or
future to make it worth it to change how they normally do things!

Yours truly,
Emily

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan1162 View Post
You are correct about the need for a philosophy change. I'm asking folks to consider leaving a free financial personal Legacy of themselves incentivized by the govt to benefit future generations at their death. The new found taxes derived from the Estate/Legacy disbursements is in essence Taxing the Dead... ETERNALLY. In just three generations each individual heir could be collecting 14 Taxable Legacy checks. http://youtu.be/Jjf1O4jMqeM

On a Real Life Charitable level you may remember the "We Are The World" campaign. If $10 million had been collected and invested into our economy creating jobs, the campaign could still be providing for the African's without anyone pulling out another dollar. We can overcome Global Hunger financially utilizing the principles of Compound Interest. http://youtu.be/9AjkUyX0rVw

Emily...The "original group" is our generation. Can we overcome Apathy, Narrow Mindedness and/or Corruption and avert this Legacy of Debt we leave our kids by simply creating a Free Last Will and Legacy for ourselves? http://youtu.be/qlR0XO_MWsY

Attempting to create a "Proto-Type" website that would enable individuals to create a Free Last Will and Legacy from the privacy of the home PC is above my paygrade and the Peter G. Peterson Foundation has pledged $1,000,000,000.00 (One Billion) to find a solution to our Nation's inevitable fiscal demise. Not to mention the Legacy Will and Trust Bill that must be passed in Congress to incentivize folks that die without shit, so even they can make an impact on the welfare of future descendants. If our descendants are collecting 14 TAXED Legacy checks derived from capitalistic endeavors, then taxes will be alleviated from the producers of society and unleash any earning potential an individual wants to achieve without a noose of entitlement taxes. http://youtu.be/DVTgRENKNRI

"The Most Powerful Apocalyptic Cataclysm in the Universe is Faith in God Compounding the Birthrights/Legacies of Mankind for our own Salvation; 12,000 X 12,000"
- Ophiuchus; E Pluribus Unum

Truth is Truth and it can happen like a "Thief in the Night". http://youtu.be/sd_hbRUgvDE
emilynghiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:50 PM   #303
emilynghiem

emilynghiem has one green dot.  Good for them!

Hi Plad: Olivia's wild stories are 1000 times wilder than mine. I'll let her tell them herself. I took photo's of her holding up her intial testimony about spiritual healing saving her life and others. Totally free, does not charge money.

As for MacNutt, you can read his book yourself, including the newer edition describing the medical study on Rheumatoid Arthritis, and see there is very little religious stuff in there. Most is secular explanation of the different types of prayers work, especially how the deliverance/exorcism works differently from the others, what makes prayer or healing fail and which cases can be corrected, and dangers to avoid of false fraudulent types that reject medicine and occult/witchcraft energies that clash with positive prayers.

You can judge for yourself if this is written to sell books or to help
people understand the differences between teh types and steps of prayers, what works and what fails, as MacNutt learned by experience from immersing himself and learning studying and teaching over 35 years.

I give out books for free because for the cost of a used book, the VALUE of the understanding is priceless, helps that person and anyone else they work with. I use the book to help explain in writing, but I refer my friend Olivia who answers calls directly, for free, so people can get help themselves.

I feel I am using his book to help people understand the process
so they will call and get FREE help. So I am focused on helping
people who are suffering from ill conditions keeping them stuck that could be removed so they can get help the normal way for the rest of their recovery.

So both MacNutt's book and my friend Olivia's outreach are
only there to HELP other people.

I am not making any money from giving away the books,
nor is MacNutt making money from people practicing what the book
teaches which is free and accessible to anyone not just him,
and my friend Olivia is not making money but just helps for free
so people will learn and share with others to be helped with recovery.

All of this is to educate people on the difference forgiveness prayer
makes on their lives so they share the forgiveness and knowledge with others, so it multiplies in impact. That is what is motivating these
ministries is the joy of seeing people uplifted and changing their lives.

Thanks Plad
and I'm happy to send the book to you
to read and scoff at yourself

That's fine
At least you'll know it's out there
to refer others who need to know the difference between
dangerous occult and fake fraudulent practices to exploit people
vs. the real healing methods based on forgiveness and freedom to share
without condition or cost. that needs to get out there so the
fake harmful types are exposed and replaced with the knowledge of
real effective therapy which works WITH medicine and not against science.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
I suppose Francis McNutter doesn't make any money out of his books either huh...gives it all away to the poor perhaps? As for Olive..she's sounds as nutty as you!

Really? Then produce the medical studies that say it works.

You just said it works!! Now you are saying "when this has proven to be effective". Make your mind up will you!! Either it has been demonstrated and documented to work by medical science or it hasn't.

Sure it is and in the same way....it doesn't work.

and off she goes again!!!!
emilynghiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:09 PM   #304
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I've sent many financial institutions letters, but I have never engaged in a forum like this. I'll check it out, thanks. Do you have a link you'd recommend?
None that I could recommend but there are plenty out there.
http://blog.us.cision.com/2010/04/to...ancial-forums/

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:41 AM   #305
nathan1162

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilynghiem View Post
Dear Nathan: If half the staff at LUINC has either achieved themselves and/or mentored other investors to retire as multimillionaires within 5 years
(2 years min and 10 years average for those going that route)

And they can't convince anyone who isn't ready to do the work it takes
to retire in 5-10 years where you can keep making 100,000's per month
off apts and just hire the management out to companies already lined up
to do it through their network.

Do you think you can convince people to change what they do that
won't show results in this lifetime? When others can retire all expenses paid in "5 to 10 years" and play with their money investing in more and more?
We'll see immediate impact as the financial Legacies are invested into our economy creating growth and new jobs Emily. Heirs will also begin to receive Legacy checks in the mail once the Estate has been invested and earned compound interest/yield/rent.

3 generations is how long it may take to become a Debt-Free Nation. You'll have to get past your "SELF" serving ideals to understand. Speaking of "SELF" serving... where are you personally on the 2 to 10 year multi-million dollar retirement plan? Are you putting in the work that is required?

"The Most Powerful Force in the Universe is Compound Interest" - Albert Einstein

“The idea appears to be interesting and novel.” - Brian Liu Chairman of the Board LegalZoom®

Old 02-26-2013, 06:48 PM   #306
nathan1162

We work our whole lives to accumulate something that will care for us in our old age... or do we? How many folks out there believe Social Security is their entitled retirement regardless of the taxes and borrowed money choking our kids with indentured servitude to sustain it?

Shall we slaughter the Geese that lay Golden Eggs with a exorbitant Death Tax and not realize their full potential of personal financial Legacies? How long will it be for a starving govt to infiltrate the inheritances of those that leave a smaller inheritance, let's say even as minimal as $10K? At a 55% Death Tax that leaves the heirs to share $4500. Somehow that doesn't seem fair when the majority have skin in the game, but we don't mind the rich getting screwed. What's up wid dat?

Has anyone ever thought of the govt pensions being a financial burden on our economy? Pensions haven't worked out to well for capitalistic enterprises like GM, Delta and others, so why did our govt present a gloriously new 401K plan for the rest of us and remain on a guaranteed pension? Because they voted themselves these entitlements.

My parents and many of my friends are counting on that pension check to retire on and I want them to receive all they've been promised. Meanwhile, back at the capitalistic farm, I've got to create my own pension check through some what risky investments in hope of achieving an adequate return.

I'll stop here before I begin to really get chapped over the food stamp issue and the rampant abuse of entitlements that as a tax payer, I'm paying.

Last edited by nathan1162; 02-26-2013 at 06:51 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:42 AM   #307
virote

virote recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
Short of Apathy, Narrow Mindedness and/or Corruption, Please Virote TELL ME, why won't the Legacies of mankind create a Debt-Free America in just 3 generations? http://LegacyWillandTrust.com I've asked for rebuttal multiple times as you have portrayed, but not answered. If you can end my torment I'll kiss you up one side and down the other, otherwise stop being a heckler to things you don't know shit about.
You make me feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I have offered examples of things that do the same or better than part of the bill. I have told you what parts of it were saveable and agreable, and pointed out common sense hurdles to overcome. I have given you all the answers that someone who is not an economist can give. Why you continue to post eludes me.

As far as not knowing shit. U mad bro?
virote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:15 PM   #308
Cusco

Cusco has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Shall we slaughter the Geese that lay Golden Eggs with a exorbitant Death Tax and not realize their full potential of personal financial Legacies? How long will it be for a starving govt to infiltrate the inheritances of those that leave a smaller inheritance, let's say even as minimal as $10K? At a 55% Death Tax that leaves the heirs to share $4500. Somehow that doesn't seem fair when the majority have skin in the game, but we don't mind the rich getting screwed. What's up wid dat?

This is why you are going no where and failing with this crap, you are pedaling it's that they are dumb struck on your stupidity..on the subject you do not understand or have the slightest clue of the new death tax like I told you before neither you,... I, or 99% percent of the board fall in that tax bracket so explan why the fuck you are so concerned about some thing that does not involve you

http://nodeathtax.org/deathtax/

The death tax (a.k.a., the federal estate tax) is a tax applied to the transfer of a person’s assets at death. It is defined by the
Internal Revenue Service as "a tax on your right to transfer property at your death."

"Under current law, the tax is temporarily set at the rate of 35 percent with an exemption of $5 million. On January 1, 2013 the
estate tax is set to return at a top marginal rate of 55 percent (with an additional 5% surtax for certain estates) on all assets above
a $1 million exemption amount.

This summer, Majority Leader Harry Reid and Senate Democrats passed legislation (S.3412) on a party-line vote that allows Washington to take up to 55 percent, a huge increase over today’s top rate of 35 percent, and drop the tax’s exemption from $5.1 million to $1 million.

On December 17, 2010, President Obama signed H.R. 4853 into law, which temporarily prevents the tax from returning at the scheduled 2011 rate of
55 percent and exemption of $1 million. It set the death tax at the rate of 35 percent with an exemption of $5 million. However, this law will only last for two years and on January 1, 2013, the tax returns at the rate of 55 percent with a $1 million exemption.

And while we are on the stupid things nathan1162 says, and does, refering to "metaphors" (ie:Noah) metaphors, be it stories, phrases, or words, they come with meaning already attached it is not up to you the reader to make up your own meaning

http://examples.yourdictionary.com/m...-examples.html
Cusco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:19 PM   #309
Cusco

Cusco has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Shall we slaughter the Geese that lay Golden Eggs with a exorbitant Death Tax and not realize their full potential of personal financial Legacies? How long will it be for a starving govt to infiltrate the inheritances of those that leave a smaller inheritance, let's say even as minimal as $10K? At a 55% Death Tax that leaves the heirs to share $4500. Somehow that doesn't seem fair when the majority have skin in the game, but we don't mind the rich getting screwed. What's up wid dat? .

This is why you are going no where and failing with this crap, you are pedaling it's that they are dumb struck on your stupidity..on the subject you do not understand or have the slightest clue of the new death tax like I told you before neither you,... I, or 99% percent of the board fall in that tax bracket so explan why the fuck are you so concerned about something that does not involve you.

The death tax (a.k.a., the federal estate tax) is a tax applied to the transfer of a person’s assets at death. It is defined by the
Internal Revenue Service as "a tax on your right to transfer property at your death."

"Under current law, the tax is temporarily set at the rate of 35 percent with an exemption of $5 million. On January 1, 2013 the
estate tax is set to return at a top marginal rate of 55 percent (with an additional 5% surtax for certain estates) on all assets above

This summer, Majority Leader Harry Reid and Senate Democrats passed legislation (S.3412) on a party-line vote that allows Washington to take up to 55 percent, a huge increase over today’s top rate of 35 percent, and drop the tax’s exemption from $5.1 million to $1 million.

On December 17, 2010, President Obama signed H.R. 4853 into law, which temporarily prevents the tax from returning at the scheduled 2011 rate of 55 percent and exemption of $1 million. It set the death tax at the rate of 35 percent with an exemption of $5 million. However, this law will only last for two years and on January 1, 2013, the tax returns at the rate of 55 percent with a $1 million exemption.

And while we are on the stupid things nathan1162 says, and does, on this board refering to "metaphors" (ie:Noah) metaphors, be it stories, phrases, or words, and they come with meaning already attached,... it is not up to you, the reader, to make up your own meaning

Last edited by Cusco; 02-27-2013 at 02:40 PM.
Cusco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:22 PM   #310
nathan1162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
This is why you are going no where and failing with this crap, you are pedaling it's that they are dumb struck on your stupidity..on the subject you do not understand or have the slightest clue of the new death tax like I told you before neither you,... I, or 99% percent of the board fall in that tax bracket so explan why the fuck are you so concerned about something that does not involve you.

On December 17, 2010, President Obama signed H.R. 4853 into law, which temporarily prevents the tax from returning at the scheduled 2011 rate of 55 percent and exemption of $1 million. It set the death tax at the rate of 35 percent with an exemption of $5 million. However, this law will only last for two years and on January 1, 2013, the tax returns at the rate of 55 percent with a $1 million exemption.

And while we are on the stupid things nathan1162 says, and does, on this board refering to "metaphors" (ie:Noah) metaphors, be it stories, phrases, or words, and they come with meaning already attached,... it is not up to you, the reader, to make up your own meaning
Okay, thank you for the run down. The only mistake you made was the inheritance tax for the $5.1 million crowd went from 35% to 40%. This averted the immediate actions of lowering the threshold to include those with a $1 million dollar Estate and increasing the Death Tax to 55%. That just happened at the whole fiscal cliff fiasco. Everyone POSTMARK this, before our Grandchildren pass, they'll be enslaved to excessive taxes that will never afford them the ability to retire derived from our generations entitlement greed. Excluding the "Lucky Sperm Club" of course.

Running the deficits that we are running, with a tax starved govt looking to pay for entitlements that have been promised, where do you think they'll find the taxes to pay for it? We can't continue to borrow from foreign entities before they demand payment on their investment into U.S.

Do you really want to get into a debate over slaughtering the Geese that lay the Golden eggs being slaughtered over being milked into eternity?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: