Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 81 votes, 4.49 average. Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #1211
jokurmind

jokurmind has one green dot.  Good for them!

Have you tried craigslist? That has worked for us a few times. What is your wife open in trying sexually?
jokurmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:41 PM   #1212
madmax

madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!madmax has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tictactoe View Post
How do I find this kind of fun? I know my wife will never agree with this so I have to choose MFM thing with someone's wife. are there any groups etc..?
Figures... this is the red state nutcase in Politics.

Last edited by madmax; 10-12-2009 at 10:41 PM.
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:06 AM   #1213
tictactoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post

you are right about that.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:40 AM   #1214
pgh69

pgh69 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
Does this surprise you, Max? Mark Sanford, John Ensign, Michael Duvall, David Vitter, Larry Craig...the list just goes on and on. Family values are great until you the have the chance to fuck someone else's wife!
pgh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:53 PM   #1215
ncbymail

ncbymail has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default yes but she wouldn't

I'd love to watch and join in. She'd never go for it but at least she will go along with a fantasy story we make up while fucking. I'd love to watch her take a dick up her asshole. I'd also want to suck his dick and her pussy after he cums. Or have him fuck both of us. I wonder if much of that really goes on up here in Western NC??
ncbymail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:41 PM   #1216
Jason1179

Jason1179 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Yes I would.

I know my wife loves me more then anyone else. So if she wanted to have someone elses body I am ok with that, after all its kind of like a really good sex toy.
Jason1179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 11:37 AM   #1217
manotick

Smile My wife does

My wife started out innocently with a friend of mine who was staying with us for a week just after we got married. It happened spontaneously....too much to drink...a little sex talk...the three of us got horny...and soon he was licking her and then inside her. That started a lifetime of her enjoying other men from time to time...and it gets me so horny watching her or thinking about it when she is out with another guy. All of the men are guys we know well and it is entirely up to her when and where she wants to do it. In the last couple of years she has been entertaining her boss from time to time when she travels with him. She is 49 and he is 43...he is not married and he knows that I know.

It all depends on the couple and the relationship. As others have said...it works for some and not for others. But if you are into it, sex can be bliss!!
Old 11-13-2009, 12:01 PM   #1218
anna^34

anna^34 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Think we are headed this way...he has been begging me and I'm very excited about it. He wants to find another man for me that is bigger/better hung than he is (his fantasy is for me to be with a black guy(s))
anna^34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 12:09 PM   #1219
fastlaneintx

fastlaneintx has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna^34 View Post
Think we are headed this way...he has been begging me and I'm very excited about it. He wants to find another man for me that is bigger/better hung than he is (his fantasy is for me to be with a black guy(s))
How do you feel about it. Go someplace you can do some serious flirting first and see how he deals with it. Good luck.
Old 11-13-2009, 05:23 PM   #1220
tictactoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna^34 View Post
I am totally ready to be that man

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: