Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Religion & Philosophy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 10:36 PM   #201
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert View Post
Since it's been said twice since my last reply... Uhh... I did show some understanding of evolution. I pointed to several examples of the weakness in that argument. One most recently. this thread has surprised me by showing how many follow evolution in the same way that others follow religion. I had originally made the comparison in a mean spirited way for which I have already apologized. Still, insisting that belief in evolution is anything more than faith because you do not want to think that your belief is more faith based than any other religion, is no more than saying "I am right because I do not want to be mistaken."

wouldhe and evileye, thank you for insightful comments. Sorry if my appreciation is interpreted negatively for you. I have learned.
So that's your argument is it Bruce, that because there are one or two tiny things about evolution that are not fully understood then one requires 'faith' to accept evolution? Bullshit! It matters not. Evolution is fact. It has been proven. That there are a few insignificant things about it not yet fully understood does not alter the fact that it works, proven, done and dusted. Get over it it and move on with your life.

As I and others have told you, if you can disprove the theory then do so. You will have fame and riches beyond your wildest dream if you could disprove it so why are you wasting your time on an internet forum trying to prove it wrong? Go write your hypothesis and present it for peer review in a recognised scientific journal. Don't give us that old crap about already being a published scientist because that is clearly yet another one of your lies.

Hell, you don't even have to go to the trouble of submitting to a reputable scientific journal, you just have to join the science forum I gave you the link to....they''ll show you how wrong you are because they are REAL scientists there, not charlatans like yourself. But you won't join will you? Time and time again I have asked you to join and you won't...because you know that you have nothing, nothing at all that will shake the ToE. You can't even make it tremble pal.

Away with you....charlatan!

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #202
robert

robert has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
So that's your argument is it Bruce, that because there are one or two tiny things about evolution that are not fully understood then one requires 'faith' to accept evolution? Bullshit! It matters not. Evolution is fact. It has been proven. That there are a few insignificant things about it not yet fully understood does not alter the fact that it works, proven, done and dusted. Get over it it and move on with your life.

As I and others have told you, if you can disprove the theory then do so. You will have fame and riches beyond your wildest dream if you could disprove it so why are you wasting your time on an internet forum trying to prove it wrong? Go write your hypothesis and present it for peer review in a recognised scientific journal. Don't give us that old crap about already being a published scientist because that is clearly yet another one of your lies.

Hell, you don't even have to go to the trouble of submitting to a reputable scientific journal, you just have to join the science forum I gave you the link to....they''ll show you how wrong you are because they are REAL scientists there, not charlatans like yourself. But you won't join will you? Time and time again I have asked you to join and you won't...because you know that you have nothing, nothing at all that will shake the ToE. You can't even make it tremble pal.

Away with you....charlatan!
Your link does not exist, as anyone who tried to follow it knows. That is there is no open forum.

I'm not saying one or two things are not fully understood, I'm saying that several things necessary to evolution theory are beyond human imagination.

If that website is so easy to accept posts, just post that this ignorant person says that no theory exists to reasonably account for the evolution of chordates from less evolved life forms. Or, post any other point I've mentioned.

You must believe in something that can not be proven to believe in evolution. Simply put as in my title "The faith required to believe in evolution."
robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #203
pladecalvo

pladecalvo is a splendid one to beholdpladecalvo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert View Post
Your link does not exist, as anyone who tried to follow it knows. That is there is no open forum.
I see you are still lying through your arse Bruce. Here is the link, copied and pasted from the post where I originally gave it, which was post #111.

http://www.sciforums.com/

It does work and it works in post #111 too. Can't you stop lying Bruce? Is it an inherent problem that you have?

Now, click the link above and join the forum. We are all waiting with bated breath to seeing you throw the scientific world into turmoil by proving the ToE wrong.

Quote:
If that website is so easy to accept posts, just post that this ignorant person says that no theory exists to reasonably account for the evolution of chordates from less evolved life forms. Or, post any other point I've mentioned.
No dude...YOU do it. It is easy to join. Just fill in the registration and 'voila', you'll be on there making fools of all those REAL scientists (unlike you).

Quote:
You must believe in something that can not be proven to believe in evolution.
Evolution IS proven. That is why it is called a 'Theory'. I know that it requires more than one functioning brain cell to get one's head around that but keep trying...hopefully you'll get there one day.

Now dude, no more lies about 'broken links'.... let's have you on the forum. There are many eminent men and women of science there awaiting your arrival.

Oh btw. You STILL haven't answered the question in post # 150.

Apart from the ToE, what other thoroughly vetted, massively studied, widely accepted scientific theory do you find objectionable?

Also, you STILL haven't told us your name and the title of your (claimed) published paper and you STILL haven't supplied the name of the scientific journal that published your paper.

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." ]Robert Green Ingersoll

Last edited by pladecalvo; 04-17-2012 at 10:49 PM.
pladecalvo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: