Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.78 average. Display Modes
Old 05-28-2006, 04:55 PM   #1
modernist

Default ver a mi mujer cojiendo con otro

la fantasia de mirar a la mujer de uno cojiendo con otro hace que uno se caliente mas de lo habitual ,no se si es lo correcto ,pero me gustaria escuchar los comentarios ,es dificil entregar a la mujer de uno ,pero la situacion exita enormemente.
Old 05-28-2006, 05:35 PM   #2
watchingandusing

La situacion de cada uno es diferente pero estoy de acuerdo que es excitante la idea de mirar a la mujer de uno cojiendo con otro... por lo menos a mi me excita. Claro que no soy el mas normal de las personas.
Old 05-28-2006, 09:22 PM   #3
BIG"TEX"

BIG"TEX" has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!BIG"TEX" has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!BIG"TEX" has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!BIG"TEX" has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!BIG"TEX" has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!BIG"TEX" has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!BIG"TEX" has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!BIG"TEX" has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!BIG"TEX" has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!BIG"TEX" has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!BIG"TEX" has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!
Default Fire The Cannons Tex!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchingandusing
La situacion de cada uno es diferente pero estoy de acuerdo que es excitante la idea de mirar a la mujer de uno cojiendo con otro... por lo menos a mi me excita. Claro que no soy el mas normal de las personas.

OH SHIT I HOPE SOMEBODY IS GUARDING THE ALAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2006, 06:14 AM   #4
Full of AIDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTMILF
Anyone Know What The Hell The First Two Are Trying To Say? Anyone Know Spanish-i Guess We Need An Interpreter?
fantasia to watch the one woman cojiendo with other does that one is warmed up but of habitual,no if is the correct thing, but gustaria me to listen to the commentaries,es dificil give to the one woman, but the exita situation enormously.

i found a translation website on google and cut and pasted it in...that is what came out!!

http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr that is the website
Old 05-29-2006, 06:17 AM   #5
Full of AIDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchingandusing
The situation of each one is different but I agree that is exciting the idea to watch at the one woman cojiendo with another one... at least to my excites to me. Clear that I am not but the normal one of the people.

apparently that is the meaning too
Old 05-29-2006, 06:19 AM   #6
Full of AIDS

and the heading means

"to see my woman cojiendo with another one"
Old 05-29-2006, 06:24 AM   #7
Full of AIDS

wonder what "cojiendo" means????
Old 05-29-2006, 06:58 AM   #8
Rick96

me too. maybe fuck me
Old 05-29-2006, 08:34 AM   #9
watchingandusing

OK the whole thing si about how arousing is to imagine ones wife fucking with someone else... maybe not 'normal' but truly arousing!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: