Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Old 12-02-2010, 01:18 PM   #1
Technomancer

Technomancer has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Anonymous Sex Partners

More than a decade ago I would meet women on those party chat phone lines for anonymous sex. It worked out well and I met alot of women that way. Took a long break from all that and I am thinking about getting back into action again. Trouble is I cant seem to find any chat rooms, or sites that were as easy as that phone line was. everything is infested with bots, or requires membership fees. I tried a couple of the fee based sites and they were all a waste of time. anyone willing to share with me where are all chicks into anonymous sex are hiding nowadays? I know they have to be out there, the world has not changed that much in 10 years.... or has it?
Technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
milfboy

milfboy has one green dot.  Good for them!

same here lol , i perfer older women .
milfboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:36 PM   #3
bbob

bbob has one green dot.  Good for them!

I think times have change. That does not me availability though. The bars are the place to go now
bbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:27 AM   #4
Gort
Robot

Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technomancer View Post
More than a decade ago I would meet women on those party chat phone lines for anonymous sex. It worked out well and I met alot of women that way. Took a long break from all that and I am thinking about getting back into action again. Trouble is I cant seem to find any chat rooms, or sites that were as easy as that phone line was. everything is infested with bots, or requires membership fees. I tried a couple of the fee based sites and they were all a waste of time. anyone willing to share with me where are all chicks into anonymous sex are hiding nowadays? I know they have to be out there, the world has not changed that much in 10 years.... or has it?
Remember those free phone lines where you could get soap opera updates and play choose your own adventure games. Some of the games were pretty funny. I wish there was an archive of them somewhere.

Also, maybe you gave a better looking description of yourself ten years ago. Time, not technology, may be your enemy.

I saw pics of my 20 year high school reunion on facebook and some of those people looked so bad I had to cuss at the screen in spanish. I wouldn't even fuck them over a phone.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:29 PM   #5
ts-amy27

ts-amy27 has one green dot.  Good for them!

If this is actually a free chat service for adults maybe we should all promote it. Though, Im going to look into this first...
ts-amy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:28 AM   #6
superB

superB has one green dot.  Good for them!

Also tried http://sextinychat.com, it is indeed good website, free to video chat and some good video to watch. As Chatme said it's not popular site yet, hope more people will go there so make it useful for us.
superB is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: