Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 4.04 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 12:09 AM   #1
luvithik

luvithik has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default OMFG..... I am sooooo addicted to sucking cock !!!!

Is it just me? I have only sucked 4 cocks so far but omg- I just LOVE it!!!! Any fit guys who are either semi- hung or just thick, in the San Fernando Valley area?
luvithik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:41 PM   #2
FIT20

FIT20 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Im very fit and I love sucking cock too. Love the taste and the feel of it as it slides in my mouth. I do it at least once a week.
FIT20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:19 AM   #3
BJMan

BJMan has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default A Thought

Addicted is an excellent word to describe those of us who crave sucking cock. In my case, however, I also hunger after thick loads of sweet man-juice. I guess I realized from the very beginning that giving head and swallowing cum was going to develop into my obsession despite trying to fight the urge to suck as many cocks as I could on a daily basis. While growing up I tried to fight the hunger, but after a couple of years and roughly 300 plus cum swallowing blowjobs I finally accepted the fact that sucking dick and eating cum was my destiny. After that I made it my mission in life to suck as many cocks as I could get my cocksuckers around and to swallow every load that I was given. Now some 47-years later Iím still giving lots of head, but Iím only blowing those that I know are safe and whom Iíve been blowing for some time now. It keeps me happy and well practiced as I try to master the perfect blowjob. To add to my cum swallowing enjoyment about 5 years ago I started eating my own load. It satiates my desire and is an excellent substitute until I can swallow the real deal. Yes, I must agree that addicted is an excellent word to describe those of use who crave sucking cock. Happy Cocksucking! BJMan
BJMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:30 PM   #4
bill22baker

bill22baker has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvithik View Post
Is it just me? I have only sucked 4 cocks so far but omg- I just LOVE it!!!! Any fit guys who are either semi- hung or just thick, in the San Fernando Valley area?
Oh I love it too. I have been doing it for about 6 months now. Started off when myself and girl were swinging with another couple and the wife asked if her husband could suck my dick, I let him and it was the biggest turn on. The next time I gave it a try and wow I was hooked... first I love cum, I swallow and share mine with my girl so swallowing someone elses was great. My girl absolutely loves that I have gotten into this.. I went through a denial period, then I said I would only suck dick when she was there, but that went by the waistside as I did it on my own, said I would not fuck a guy, did it, would not bottom, tried it. But I dont normally do all those things but I will, just love sucking the most. I had a guy that we would get together about once a week but he ended up leaving his wife and getting a boyfriend and doesnt want to cheat. But me and my girl hooked up with a new guy and wife the other night so there is potential there, it was his first time last weekend and he called and wanted to hang last night and we sucked eachother off... I think another one is addicted now...
bill22baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:53 PM   #5
jonqpublic

jonqpublic has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill22baker View Post
Oh I love it too. I have been doing it for about 6 months now. Started off when myself and girl were swinging with another couple and the wife asked if her husband could suck my dick, I let him and it was the biggest turn on. The next time I gave it a try and wow I was hooked... first I love cum, I swallow and share mine with my girl so swallowing someone elses was great. My girl absolutely loves that I have gotten into this.. I went through a denial period, then I said I would only suck dick when she was there, but that went by the waistside as I did it on my own, said I would not fuck a guy, did it, would not bottom, tried it. But I dont normally do all those things but I will, just love sucking the most. I had a guy that we would get together about once a week but he ended up leaving his wife and getting a boyfriend and doesnt want to cheat. But me and my girl hooked up with a new guy and wife the other night so there is potential there, it was his first time last weekend and he called and wanted to hang last night and we sucked eachother off... I think another one is addicted now...
WOW,,,anyone in your group interested in a pantyhosed,short skirt, high heel wearing slut of a cd??
jonqpublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:25 PM   #6
vince

vince has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvithik View Post
I am in my late 40's, started sucking cock this year and love it. I sucked off 4 shemales, one crossdresser and one guy. Now I like sucking cock better than eating pussy
vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:19 AM   #7
mrtasty

mrtasty has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default mrtasty

I live in a small rural town,and it's hard to find guys that want to get their cocks sucked or just get fucked or vice versa but i keep trying so i'm going out today to find some healthy cock to suck. it's been awhile since i've had a cock in my mouth except for my wifes brother the 3 of us are one happy family.
mrtasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:45 PM   #8
George1

George1 has one green dot.  Good for them!

I think I could easily become addicted. I just want another married man. To do it in front of his wife would be perfect.
George1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:58 PM   #9
ncbymail

ncbymail has one green dot.  Good for them!

I do love it too,.if I have the right dick to suck....not every dick turns me on. But the submissiveness of it and the kinkyness is a big turn on. If it's someone I know taking the load is hot...again the kinkyness of that..having another man shoot his juice in my mouth.
I have tried to stop but I can't there's just too much that turns me on. So I'm just gonna have to be a married cocksucker. If I could get local buddy I'd really get into it. I'm always hoping for the wifes permission since she's over sex and knows I'd like to do M2M but doesn't know I have been doing it since she stopped fucking....7 years.
ncbymail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 03:06 PM   #10
pj66

pj66 has one green dot.  Good for them!

so true, started young and still do, although now i am pretty much dedicated only to mature cocks over 50.
pj66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: