Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 107 votes, 4.08 average. Display Modes
Old 12-27-2011, 02:37 PM   #111
SecludedOne

SecludedOne has one green dot.  Good for them!

The first time I let a guy cum in my mouth, I was in college. I was curious about sucking cock, but very shy. In the end, it was in an AOL chatroom where I met an older guy in his late 40's that seemed nice, and more than happy to have a 19 yo suck him off. We got together on a pretty regular basis, and at first, I found that I liked to get facials. It was kinda dirty, kinda hot, and it turned me on. I used to call him up when I was horny, or him me, and he would pick me up at my dorm and drive me over to a lawyers office he had. It was always dark, and we would fool around on the desks and chairs.

One day, I was servicing him while I was under the desk, and he was pumping away at my mouth. It was really hot, and I didn't realize that I had my head pinned between the desk and his cock. Normally, as he would get close, he would moan about cumming, and I would assume the position. This time, I found myself still sucking. First, I felt the head of his sizable cock swell a bit, and the precum started to really flow. A split second later, he shot his first spurt into my mouth, that went to the back of my mouth and then oozed around my tongue. All the while he was now realizing what was happening, and moaning "Oh, hell, thats a good boy..."He shot 3 or 4 more times, and I tried my best, but between being new to swallowing, and being caught off guard, I dribbled some out onto his shaft and balls. When I got up, he was really spent, and super appreciative. I was a bit dazed, but awfully turned on. The taste was nice. It wasn't sweet or sour, it tasted.....erotic. I felt like I was a bit of a slut, and liked it. I sucked his cock a bit more to "clean him up" and he took me back home.

We played a lot more, and he was my first to fuck me as well. We were lovers for 2 years or so while I was in college, my only gay lover, and we did many, many hot things together.

Last edited by SecludedOne; 12-27-2011 at 02:38 PM.
SecludedOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:55 PM   #112
finetuned1

finetuned1 has one green dot.  Good for them!

That was great, good story. Now I'm the old guy looking for a smooth younster...lol
finetuned1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 05:13 PM   #113
troythunderrrr

troythunderrrr has one green dot.  Good for them!

These stories are so hot. I had to release some pressure!
troythunderrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 05:36 PM   #114
troythunderrrr

troythunderrrr has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub4u22 View Post
This past summer during a few days off from work, I found myself home surfing through some cruising sites online. I was building up the nerve to actually meet someone and suck my first dick. I had been thinking about it for months but the time was never right. Today would be different.

I drove over to the boat ramp, saw a few guys parked along the road and nervously passed by. On the way back I stopped and parked my car. I saw a few older guys getting out of their cars and walking about but none of them seemed to draw any interest. Then a middle aged guy exited the SUV next to me and walked over to my driver side window. After exchanging pleasantries I decided that he seemed like an average guy, so I built up the nerve to tell him that I wanted to suck his cock. He seemed shocked by how forward I was but agreed that he was into it. He was wearing cargo shorts and I could see a slight bulge in his crotch so I assumed he was turned on, plus he was probably about 15-20 years older than me so at the very least he should have been turned on by having a younger guy offering to suck his cock. He then suggested that we walk into the woods where I could take care of him. He locked his SUV and began walking over the tracks into the woods. I exited my car and followed about 40 feet behind him. I saw him go up an over the tracks and enter the woods area. I lost site of him a few times as the trees thickened. I kept walking and eventually saw where he had picked a spot, about 20 feet off the trail. He had already unzipped and was holding this cock in his hand.

I approached very nervously, I could feel my heart beating in my throat. I knew that in the next 60 seconds I was going to be on my knees with a strangers cock in my mouth. I could see that he wasn't fully hard yet but he was touching himself in an effort to get hard. As I got to about 5 feet away I looked around to make sure we were alone. Before I looked back at him he said "don't worry we're alone, now get on your knees and open wide like a good cocksucker." He had no idea how that turned me on, so I turned toward him and looked him in the eye one last time and answered "Yes Sir". After that my focus would be on his hardening cock. I got on my knees and looked at his cock, which was now at eye level. It was cut, about 6", and he was completely smooth. He stopped touching himself and put both hands on his hips and positioned his cock right in front of my mouth. I had never even seen a man's cock this close before let alone touched one, I figured I'd dive in head first. I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock in my mouth. The first part of my body to ever touch a man's cock was my mouth. I heard him moan as he felt my warm wet mouth surround his cock. I ran my tongue around the head a few times like girls have done to me. My next urge was to see how much of his cock I could take in my mouth. To my surprise I was able to get almost the entire shaft in my mouth. I new I was going to like this.

I started blowing him nice and slow, sliding my lips up and down his shaft, from the head all the way to the base. I heard him moan in approval and eventually he began to move his hips slightly to the rhythm of my head bobs. He would occasionally let out a "suck my cock bitch" or "just like that." His cock was fully erect and the head was touching the entrance of my throat each time I went down. I must have sucked him like this for a few minutes. I never opened my eyes or looked at him, I was just enjoying the feeling of this man's cock, a strangers cock, in my virgin mouth. After a few minutes he put his hand on the back of my head and began guiding it up and down faster. He was gentle yet firm, in complete control of my mouth yet not intimidating. Every time he called me a bitch or cocksucker I could feel more precum dripping from my own cock. I would have let him fuck my ass if he asked but I was glad that he kept his hard cock in my mouth. I was so turned on at this point that I pulled my head back and took a deep breath and told him I wanted him to fuck my mouth. I'll never forget his response, he said "you are a good cocksucker, I'm going to fuck your mouth like the slut you are" as he slapped his cock three or four times on my face. I almost came right there.

He put both hands on my head, repositioned his stance like he was getting ready to fuck his wife hard, told me to pull my pants down so he could see my dick and ass, take a last breath and put his cock back in my mouth. I happily agreed. The next few minutes, or what I'm assuming were a few minutes, was him holding my head still and him thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. I tried my best to keep up with the thrusts, tried to suck each time he entered my mouth, tried to hold back from tearing. But the fact of the matter was that a complete stranger, almost old enough to be my father, was raping my mouth...and i liked it. My eyes were starting to tear, I was starting to drool from my mouth, I was slurping, gagging all at the same time. He was calling me a whore and that he was going to shoot a weeks worth of cum down my throat. What choice did i have. At this point his thrusts were fast and deep and I could only assume he was going to cum soon. Just as that thought entered my head he held his cock halfway in my mouth and let out the first stream of cum. It caught me by surprise as it hit the back of mouth, it felt like a lot! He then thrust three more times, each time letting another stream of cum as his cock was deepest in my mouth, practically shooting right down my throat. I hadn't gagged to that point but this was too much for my first time, I pulled my head off his cock and adjusted to having a mouthful of warm cum, some dripping down my chin at this point. To top it off, he shot his fifth and much lesser stream of cum on my cheek. He still had his one hand on the back of my head holding my hair, and he said the second to last thing he'd ever say to me "swallow it." I had to swallow twice but I did as he said and just sat there on my knees staring down trying to catch my breath realizing I had just sucked my first cock, got a mouthful of cum, swallowed, and even caught a mini facial.

He zipped up and said "thanks bitch, hope to see you here again" and walked back to his car. I waited a few seconds and stood up, pulled my shorts up, wiped the cum off my cheek and chin and began walking back to my car. By the time I got back to the road he was pulling out already, I got in my car and started to drive home. I didn't get to the end of the block when I had to pull over and jerk off thinking about the last 10 minutes. It was one of the largest loads I've ever shot.

I'm throbbing
troythunderrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 09:26 AM   #115
finetuned1

finetuned1 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Very hot story Troy, thanks for sharing. That's a 3 tissue story .
finetuned1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:55 PM   #116
princetongrey

princetongrey has one green dot.  Good for them!

You said just inches from your face. The first time I took cum was as a kid, sucking myself. I was able to do that for about a yr or so, then gained weight so it wasn't possible anymore . Wonder if anyone else sucked themselves as a kid.
princetongrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:24 PM   #117
partsdude49

partsdude49 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Smile Only Once and Gadded, any tips

I have only had one guy cum in my moth and I wanted him to. I gagged but swallowed. I want to do this again and need advice. How is the best way to keep sucking when the cum starts shooting. I have had two guys swallow mine and it was great. The next time I want to enjoy him cumming in my mouth.

Last edited by partsdude49; 12-30-2011 at 12:25 PM.
partsdude49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:45 PM   #118
charles-smythe

charles-smythe has one green dot.  Good for them!
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by partsdude49 View Post
I have only had one guy cum in my moth and I wanted him to. I gagged but swallowed. I want to do this again and need advice. How is the best way to keep sucking when the cum starts shooting. I have had two guys swallow mine and it was great. The next time I want to enjoy him cumming in my mouth.
...it depends on whether you want to taste it or not......i like to taste it......so when i feel the cock throbbing as it unloads its prize...i easy back so it hits my tongue...and then slurp it down like a soda from a straw...IF you don't want to taste it...when you feel the throb...take it cock into your mouth as far as you can...and it'll shoot straight into and down your throat...no taste......of course the size of the cock makes a difference...with short cocks no matter what you do...it still shoots on your tongue...
charles-smythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:12 PM   #119
partsdude49

partsdude49 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Smile Thanks fo the tip

I want to taste it. I didn't realize how much I enjoy sucking cock. I have only sucked 4 or 5 and I am 51. Me like a lot of men do not get enough pussy. I am going tomorrow and see if I and find one to suck and try the straw method.
partsdude49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:43 PM   #120
mnlapper

mnlapper has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Ahhh....

My first time was really an accident.

I was attending a conference for work, and a few of us hit it off and decided to hit the clubs for a few drinks. I was completely drunk and fooling around with a ridiculously hot lady I'd met at one of the clubs. On the cab ride back to the hotel, she slid down and sucked my cock, making me cum twice on the trip and she swallowed every drop.

I hadn't gotten a good grope yet (she was strangely cautious about where my hands went), and believe me it was a bit of a shock when we got to my room and my lovely new friend had a cock!! I figured "what the hell" and went down on her for my first taste.

At one point, she apparently said she was cumming, but I was so entranced with her lovely cock and how it felt in my mouth, I didn't hear her. She suddenly swelled and as her hands held my head, she begin pulsing and filled my mouth.

The taste didn't shock me so much as the sudden rush of fluid. She held my head and shoved her cock deep into my mouth as she came, and I gagged, but swallowed it all.

We had some of the best sex ever that night and I willingly took 2 more loads as did she. The next morning, she left and I never saw her again, but it introduced me to a whole new world of sexual gratification!!
mnlapper is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: