Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 107 votes, 4.08 average. Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 10:37 AM   #331
wanttotry

wanttotry has one green dot.  Good for them!

Gregory008, tried to send you a pm, it is enabled.
wanttotry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:54 AM   #332
Gregory008

Gregory008 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Wink re: Fixed the problem

I did not realize until late yesterday that I had not turned on my "Private Messages." I was having additional problems with my laptop, but those have been resolved. Please contact me.
Gregory008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:58 PM   #333
md263

md263 has one green dot.  Good for them!

I'm one of those guys that is mostly straight, but loves to let a guy swallow my load if that's what he's looking for. I've found that guys give some really good head and are more into it than most women.
I've got a friend that just loves to suck dick, so being the good friend that I am, I make mine available to him. He really gets into it. Licking the balls and deep throating me and bringing me right to the edge, then backing off. Finally when I can't stand it anymore he'll slurp down my load, but he won't stop there. Then he slowly sucks me hard again and repeats the process all over again. Naturally the second one takes a little longer, but between licking my balls and deepthroating my dick the second one is even more intense than the first. After that's over he wants to try for another.
I really like guys that let you cum in their mouth. I think I need to make a phone call.
md263 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:49 PM   #334
hotbiazz

hotbiazz has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by md263 View Post
I'm one of those guys that is mostly straight, but loves to let a guy swallow my load if that's what he's looking for. I've found that guys give some really good head and are more into it than most women.
I've got a friend that just loves to suck dick, so being the good friend that I am, I make mine available to him. He really gets into it. Licking the balls and deep throating me and bringing me right to the edge, then backing off. Finally when I can't stand it anymore he'll slurp down my load, but he won't stop there. Then he slowly sucks me hard again and repeats the process all over again. Naturally the second one takes a little longer, but between licking my balls and deepthroating my dick the second one is even more intense than the first. After that's over he wants to try for another.
I really like guys that let you cum in their mouth. I think I need to make a phone call.
md263 You can call on me when ever you like .
hotbiazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:23 PM   #335
UnknownNobody

UnknownNobody has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maude3 View Post
You aren't allowed to post phone # so your reponse has been edited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooblaster View Post
Maude3 rocks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdon03 View Post
I "heart" Maude3.
Thank You Maude.
UnknownNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:26 PM   #336
md263

md263 has one green dot.  Good for them!

PM me
md263 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:37 PM   #337
Colbiguy

Colbiguy has one green dot.  Good for them!
Talking Late Boomer

I was 43 when I sucked my first cock. It would have been much sooner if I would have had the internet around when I was younger. I had fantasized about sucking a cock for so long that just the thought of it would have me rock hard. I met a guy online and we met in a parking lot of a outlet mall. Chatted for a few minutes and then headed back to my place.
My first time sucking a cock was also the first time that I swallowed. To me, not swallowing would have just not made sense. I wanted the full sensation, the rock hard cock in my mouth, feeling the balls tighten and the cock jerking as it got ready to spew. I moved my mouth up so my lips were just under the helmet, created a nice seal and sucked that cock until it had to more jizz left to give me. Hooked ever since.
Colbiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:13 AM   #338
kenjsupp

kenjsupp has one green dot.  Good for them!

Very hot, Colbiguy. Longing for that experience right now. I also like to have just the tip in my mouth when he cums so I can have the full experience. If he shoots on the roof of my mouth or just dribbles on my tongue, I get to savor the full flavor and sensation with his cockhead twitching between my lips. Good stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colbiguy View Post
I was 43 when I sucked my first cock. It would have been much sooner if I would have had the internet around when I was younger. I had fantasized about sucking a cock for so long that just the thought of it would have me rock hard. I met a guy online and we met in a parking lot of a outlet mall. Chatted for a few minutes and then headed back to my place.
My first time sucking a cock was also the first time that I swallowed. To me, not swallowing would have just not made sense. I wanted the full sensation, the rock hard cock in my mouth, feeling the balls tighten and the cock jerking as it got ready to spew. I moved my mouth up so my lips were just under the helmet, created a nice seal and sucked that cock until it had to more jizz left to give me. Hooked ever since.
kenjsupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:21 AM   #339
charles-smythe

charles-smythe has one green dot.  Good for them!
Talking

...damn...but aren't we a bunch of cum loving cockseckers...and damn proud of it...lol...
charles-smythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:05 PM   #340
trojanfan49

trojanfan49 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default I did it finally!!

I am a MWM who has sucked many cocks but never let a guy cum in my mouth due to the concerns of disease. Lately I had been thinking a lot about doing it after reading these posts.

I decided to give it a try and met a real nice, neat, clean, in shape guy on CL. When he came to my house he was admittedly nervous. We agreed to get naked and stroke our own cocks and then each others. As we did this he seemed to calm down.

As we were stroking on my couch, I couldn't stop thinkning about wanting to suck him off. He had a very nice 7" cut cock with a beautiful head. I asked him if it was okay to suck him and he said sure. I got down on my knees in front of him (my favorite position) and began sucking him. I sucked his balls, licked his shaft and sucked him for about 5 minutes. It was quite enjoyable listening to him moan.

I stopped for a few minutes while he sucked on me and boy did he seem to enjoy doing it. I finally told him I wanted to suck him again and have him cum in my mouth. I was nervous as I had just met him but he seemed to be a very clean and healthy guy (which he promised he was).

He stood up infront of me with that beautiful cock while I was sitting on my couch and I took it into my mouth and began sucking. After a couple of minutes he said he was about to cum so I just kept sucking. Listening to him makes noises I knew it was getting close. I kept sucking and he yelled here it cums and he blew his load into my mouth. It tasted better than I expected. I didn't swallow this time but I will next time we get together as that is all I have been thinking about since I did it.

All these posts are right. I didn't know what I was missing until now.
trojanfan49 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: