Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Gay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 107 votes, 4.08 average. Display Modes
Old 09-20-2011, 01:19 PM   #51
gunther

gunther has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Great story

I remember my first time. I had thought about doing this for many years before I finally had the chance. My wife had a gay friend and he wanted to "butch" up as he called it. One night after working out at the gym he told me how much he wanted to suck me off. I wasn't mad or upset but I said no. I couldn't stop thinking about it though. I finally let him give me a hand job once and enjoyed it. I did let him give me a blow job but the more times we did it the more I thought of giving him one. I was supposed to pick him up at the airport one night but fell asleep and finally woke up 3 hours late. i picked him up and he was a bit mad. i asked if there was anything I could do to make it up to him. He was mad and said blow me. When we got back to my place my wife was sound asleep in our bedroom, I set up the guest room and after he got into bed I just went over and started to suck him off. My first time but I sucked him like I always thought I wanted to be sucked. When he was ready to cum he nudged my head to warn me but I just kept going and got a nice big load. Loved it. We did it many times after that until I moved away but I think about it often. I want to find another guy I can trust and perhaps even a M/F couple to fool around with.
gunther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:05 PM   #52
bicurguy

bicurguy has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default 2nd time :)

So I waited a while and found another like minded married male. He's about my age, a bit older and is super respectful, discreet and has a big 8" cut cock. Thickest cock I've played with so far and have hesitated trying to bottom yet.

Anyway, while the wife was away, I had him over for some oral fun and decided I would go through with it again. I sucked him for at least 10-15 min, slobbering all over his cock until I could tell he couldn't take it anymore. It pulsed like crazy and I began swallowing his load...second time I've tried this...there was so much, I decided to pull away and let him cum all over my lips, chin and chest.

That was way hotter than I thought it would be. This time, it wasn't more the swallowing that turned me on rather than the fact that he came all over me
bicurguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:09 AM   #53
Kenny55

Kenny55 always pays their child support on time

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicurguy View Post
So I waited a while and found another like minded married male. He's about my age, a bit older and is super respectful, discreet and has a big 8" cut cock. Thickest cock I've played with so far and have hesitated trying to bottom yet.

Anyway, while the wife was away, I had him over for some oral fun and decided I would go through with it again. I sucked him for at least 10-15 min, slobbering all over his cock until I could tell he couldn't take it anymore. It pulsed like crazy and I began swallowing his load...second time I've tried this...there was so much, I decided to pull away and let him cum all over my lips, chin and chest.

That was way hotter than I thought it would be. This time, it wasn't more the swallowing that turned me on rather than the fact that he came all over me
Lucky you in finding a like-minded playmate. Is he going to be a regular?
Kenny55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:36 AM   #54
charliehung10soft

charliehung10soft has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Forced to suck my first cock.

I was very you and my aunts drunk boyfreind would baby sit me while she was driving taxi. My firsr day with him he was drinking and i was on the couch coloring my coloring book. I he came over and stood in front of me. he asked do you love your Uncle. I said yes because when in public and with my aunt he gave me candy and money. He said have you ever seen a mans pee pee. I siad no and was suprised. Well he unzipped his pants and pulled out this jarge pee pee. I thought will mine get that big. He said do you know what it is for. I siad to pee pee. He said yes but also it is for woman like your aunt to put between their legs and make them happy. It is also for little boys and little girls to play with to make their family happy. I said really. I was so confuseed. His things was grow huge and sticking straight at me and had a skin draped over the tip of it. My pee did not. So he said as he moved closer grab it with both hand as he moved it inches from my mouth. it smelled stinky. I did what he said and took my smakk hands and put it on his big thing. he said rub it. I did and it felt smooth and warm and nice. My uncle was liking it and i was happy he was happy. has I push back and forth on hig big thing the skin would slip off the ti pand show lots of goo on the tip. The he said. He was going to give me 5 dollars every time I make him happy like this. he pushed it against my mouth and told me to open wide. I did. he grabbed the back of my head and pushe the big tip into my mouth filling it. I got scared and could not breath it filled my mouth. I was wiggling and tosing my arms and he said settle down and breath throug your nose. Well I comed down as he gently push his big thing in and out in and out. It felt could in my mouth. he told me to suck and chew on it like I did when I sucked mother tits till I was age 6. So I sucked and chewed on it likre I did mommy. then I felt he getting bigger and growing un and down in my mouth, He said remember how the milk would come out when you sucked your mothers titties, I mummered, uh uh. well I am going to fill you mout whith a lot of white warm liquid into your mouth and hust swollow it. I was confused. The with out warning he started to yell and scream hold my head tighht and push it it i nand out of my mout so hard and fast I thoudh I would die. it shot stuff over and over and over making me gag and swollow it all. then he puled it out ads it was still coming out of the tip he said put out your toungue as he put the last drops om my tounge tolds me to eat it that it will make be grow up and have a big one like his. I believed him. They told me to eat my spinich I would grow big and strong so if i suck his thinkg lots I will have a real big pee pee amd make money for candy. Well for the next 4 years I sucked him 2 times a week and learned to love it. Till one day real drunk he ripped off my pants and under wear turn mmre over so my bottom was showing and pushed the big thing in me i screamed and was knocked out and woke up and he vwas pushing it in so hard and fat i was shaking like a rag doll. He put a load of stuff inside of me. it hurt when he pulled out and when O got up ifelt and saw cum and blood coming out of my bottom. I told him not to do that anymore or I will till because that is not right. it hurt me. He agreed if I keep sucking him/
charliehung10soft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:07 PM   #55
denvertalk

denvertalk has one green dot.  Good for them!

should never be forces to suck cock. This is wrong. You should have turned him into the police and have him whipped.
denvertalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:23 PM   #56
thmjhn

thmjhn has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default First time

My first was last night. I am 49 and after years of taking, I finally decide to give. I was able to take the whole thing into my mouth and I do think he liked it! When he was getting close he started to face fuck me and warn me that he was cumming. But I kept it in my mouth and let him shoot. It was not too bad, I did gag, but also swallowed most of it. Am ready to do it again, soon.
thmjhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:01 PM   #57
denniscw

denniscw has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default canadian sucker swallower

mmmm the first black male I had the honour to please fucked my face just before he was going to cum,he shoved the whole thing down my throat and shot his load down my throat.It was great,I think about his cock when I jerk off all the time.Looking for more.
denniscw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:22 AM   #58
charles-smythe

charles-smythe has one green dot.  Good for them!
Talking first time

the first time i let a guy cum in my mouth ...was the first cock i sucked... and i've loved the taste of cum ever since...
charles-smythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:36 AM   #59
jason.swallows

jason.swallows has one green dot.  Good for them!

my first time sucking was when i was 8 and i think he was like 10-11, so only dry cum that time
i was probably 10 the first time i got a mouthful of cum, sucking off a neighbor boy who was 14.
got addicted to swallow cum when i was 15 and sucked off my best friend from High School...swallowed his loads for 4 years, till i moved away to college.
But college just led to me swallowing my roommates loads, first from his used rubbers and finally str8 from his cock!
jason.swallows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:43 PM   #60
DorianGray

DorianGray has one green dot.  Good for them!
Smile Eager to find out

I'm looking forward to the experience
DorianGray is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: