Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Old 07-18-2011, 07:04 AM   #1
fullofbull

fullofbull has one green dot.  Good for them!
Cool get excited about another man taking my wife

The thought of watching another man making my wife get excited turns me on the only problem she doesnt like it when i even kid about it. what are some ideas to maybe even get her to even consider the idea
fullofbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:58 AM   #2
bigmac13

bigmac13 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofbull View Post
The thought of watching another man making my wife get excited turns me on the only problem she doesnt like it when i even kid about it. what are some ideas to maybe even get her to even consider the idea
offer to buy her a new car.....
Old 07-18-2011, 09:20 AM   #3
strongthighs

strongthighs has one green dot.  Good for them!
Wink

Quote:

You have take these things one step at a time. Try talking her into a threesome with another woman first. If she goes for that, maybe watching you enjoy another woman will make her sufficiently curious enough to try a threesome with a man.

Being a good speaker is a skill....being a good listener is truly a gift.
strongthighs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:36 AM   #4
Sweet

Sweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry ass

Good luck, truly. Some women are just not into it. When I was married, my husband and I started dabbling in the swingers lifestyle (me with another woman as suggested above). However, I was interested in pursuing the lifestyle a little more. He was totally against another man coming near me. It caused huge problems in our marriage.

Looking back, I was unsatisfied with him, hence I was looking for an "outlet." ultimately I ended up meeting someone (here on the forum) and having an affair. I had never been unfaithful in my life, and to this day I think if he would have shown a little more interest in my needs, I would have never strayed.

If she's not interested then perhaps you two can find something mutual to add a little spice to your marriage.

But again, good luck.

GO HEAT!!!

YEAH BABY!!!
Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:01 AM   #5
alwayshard

alwayshard has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
Good luck, truly. Some women are just not into it. When I was married, my husband and I started dabbling in the swingers lifestyle (me with another woman as suggested above). However, I was interested in pursuing the lifestyle a little more. He was totally against another man coming near me. It caused huge problems in our marriage.

Looking back, I was unsatisfied with him, hence I was looking for an "outlet." ultimately I ended up meeting someone (here on the forum) and having an affair. I had never been unfaithful in my life, and to this day I think if he would have shown a little more interest in my needs, I would have never strayed.

If she's not interested then perhaps you two can find something mutual to add a little spice to your marriage.

But again, good luck.
very nicely put sweet
Old 07-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #6
strongthighs

strongthighs has one green dot.  Good for them!
Wink

Quote:

But again, good luck.

Thanks for sharing that very personal piece of information. How did being "unfaithful" affect you? Did you or do you still suffer from guilt? If I ever get married again I will definitely have a detailed conversation about 'our needs' before we exchange rings and vows. Currently I only date bisexual women because I enjoy the occasional threesome. This relationship choice has helped me avoid drama and hurt feelings.

Although my girlfriend has never expressed interest in bringing another man into our circle, I've told her I'm willing to discuss it with an open mind. She says she only wants women in our bed, and that's fine with me. The important thing is that the lines of communication are open between us and no subject is taboo.

Being a good speaker is a skill....being a good listener is truly a gift.
strongthighs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 05:33 PM   #7
Sweet

Sweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayshard View Post
very nicely put sweet
Thanks babe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongthighs View Post
Thanks for sharing that very personal piece of information. How did being "unfaithful" affect you? Did you or do you still suffer from guilt? If I ever get married again I will definitely have a detailed conversation about 'our needs' before we exchange rings and vows. Currently I only date bisexual women because I enjoy the occasional threesome. This relationship choice has helped me avoid drama and hurt feelings.

Although my girlfriend has never expressed interest in bringing another man into our circle, I've told her I'm willing to discuss it with an open mind. She says she only wants women in our bed, and that's fine with me. The important thing is that the lines of communication are open between us and no subject is taboo.
Being "unfaithful" affected me in the sense that.......it was not just a sexual affair.......it was very emotional too (again fulfilling what I was missing at home)....so I got to the point that I would cringe if my husband came near me.

Do I still suffer from guilt? Yes. Absolutely. He ran around on me and I even have physical proof (although he denies it to this day), however, men typically have "sex" affairs. None of his were emotional. And I'm not justifying what he did, but what I participated in was much worse IMO.

Communication IS the key and it sounds like you two have that down pat. Good luck my friend.

GO HEAT!!!

YEAH BABY!!!
Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 05:55 PM   #8
gapel

gapel recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:

Communication IS the key and it sounds like you two have that down pat. Good luck my friend.
Well said!
Old 07-18-2011, 07:30 PM   #9
kreative_2001

kreative_2001 recently placed 2nd in a local hot wings-eating contest

Quote:
I've said this on another post, so I'll condense it here.

What you envision happening and what reality will most likely be, have a 99.99999% chance of being nothing alike.
Communication IS absolutely the key. Don't push her into something she does not want.
If you are lucky and she wants to entertain the thought, set ALL the ground rules up front and as best as you can, prepare for what you may not like.
Good luck!!!
kreative_2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:43 PM   #10
AlterBabe
Badministrator

AlterBabe is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreative_2001 View Post
I've said this on another post, so I'll condense it here.

What you envision happening and what reality will most likely be, have a 99.99999% chance of being nothing alike.
Communication IS absolutely the key. Don't push her into something she does not want.
If you are lucky and she wants to entertain the thought, set ALL the ground rules up front and as best as you can, prepare for what you may not like.
Good luck!!!
Yup..what he said!

ChocasBabe
Where's my Toy?
AlterBabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: