Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-18-2006, 05:21 PM   #1
Blazza

How to get your woman to take it in the ass

Check this out for an excellent article on getting your woman to take part in and enjoy anal sex. Very informative. Oh yeah, don't forget part two...
http://www.contacttoday.com/fromAuthor.asp?bID=16
Old 06-19-2006, 07:34 AM   #2
DVLS_ADVT

DVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry assDVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry assDVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry assDVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry assDVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry assDVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry assDVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry assDVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry assDVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry assDVLS_ADVT can buy and sell your sorry ass

Have you tried the "Donky Punch"?.......................When your fucking her doggie style, just give her a right/left (which ever you prefer) punch to the kidney. She'll tence up and cant move. Then you just drive in her ass fast and hard. HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,.................

To know me.... is to love me.
DVLS_ADVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 06:06 PM   #3
Blazza

That's fucking appalling you moron! Anyone who advocates violence towards women (or anybody, for that matter) is a complete fuckwit. Pull your head in idiot. I hope someone ruptures your kidney one day, dipshit.
Old 06-20-2006, 06:12 PM   #4
olive_juices_yum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazza
That's fucking appalling you moron! Anyone who advocates violence towards women (or anybody, for that matter) is a complete fuckwit. Pull your head in idiot. I hope someone ruptures your kidney one day, dipshit.

i think he was playing with you i hope..............right DA
Old 06-20-2006, 06:41 PM   #5
AngelaBunny

I hear if you play with her netherlands while doing it, it'll make it more intense for her. That is just what I hear though, Im to chicken shit to try it!
Old 06-20-2006, 06:42 PM   #6
Goga

yeah, nice article, but too much hastle if you don't have much time:-)

I've had a good success starting doing it while a woman sleeping in a morning. You start inserting a lubricated finger first when she's pretty relaxed since she's a sleep and probably does not feel it, then she wakes up with a surprize up her ass, but your're already there and no need for all that extra seduction stuff:-)

try it:-)
Old 06-20-2006, 07:38 PM   #7
KrisII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goga
yeah, nice article, but too much hastle if you don't have much time:-)

I've had a good success starting doing it while a woman sleeping in a morning. You start inserting a lubricated finger first when she's pretty relaxed since she's a sleep and probably does not feel it, then she wakes up with a surprize up her ass, but your're already there and no need for all that extra seduction stuff:-)

try it:-)
Nice try, but if you woke ME up like that you would be running across the room to retreive your nuts, after I grabbed them, twisted them off and lobbed them.

I like anal, but geeze people, if you REALLY want to do it you MUST have some patience---the rewards are awesome...
Old 06-20-2006, 07:58 PM   #8
Mercury_Maniac
thanks for noticin' me

Mercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry assMercury_Maniac can buy and sell your sorry ass

Kris what if i licked your bum until you awoke, what would you think of that?
Mercury_Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 08:09 PM   #9
muffdiver13

muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!muffdiver13 has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisII
Nice try, but if you woke ME up like that you would be running across the room to retreive your nuts, after I grabbed them, twisted them off and lobbed them.

I like anal, but geeze people, if you REALLY want to do it you MUST have some patience---the rewards are awesome...
I was going to add hat if she objects (as you stated you would kris) it can be considered rape. And before you all say "you can't rap your wife" there is court precident upholding this. If it's you G/F or some lady you met........
muffdiver13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 11:58 PM   #10
cunlingus

I will eat that ass and rub their clit. or spit on my hand and massage it, always works for me. Ilove eating pussy and ass though so should. Where is the uncle sam pic, all i need is for him to point.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: