Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2006, 09:19 AM   #1
Michaeldi23
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default My wife in a gangbang

I just posted that I was looking for a female for afternoon fun. The reason is that yesterday I came home from work early and noticed that there were four cars in my driveway. I was tired and thought I would peek through the window incase my inlaws were over and I would just go and get a drink somewhere till they left. As I looked inside I noticed there were a couple of black guys stroking there cocks and my wife who is 5' tall 100 pounds rideing the biggest cock i had ever seen. I was really pissed but just watched for a few minutes I have never seen her like that before. All five of them just fucked the hell out of her and the worst part of it is is that two of them came in her ass and the other three in here mouth. I have left. I can never look at her the same. What sould I do? I just feel I need to get laid really bad.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:20 AM   #2
dlinecoach4u
Senior Member
 
dlinecoach4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: west coast
Posts: 888
dlinecoach4u is irresistible to puppies and kittens alikedlinecoach4u is irresistible to puppies and kittens alike
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeldi23
I just posted that I was looking for a female for afternoon fun. The reason is that yesterday I came home from work early and noticed that there were four cars in my driveway. I was tired and thought I would peek through the window incase my inlaws were over and I would just go and get a drink somewhere till they left. As I looked inside I noticed there were a couple of black guys stroking there cocks and my wife who is 5' tall 100 pounds rideing the biggest cock i had ever seen. I was really pissed but just watched for a few minutes I have never seen her like that before. All five of them just fucked the hell out of her and the worst part of it is is that two of them came in her ass and the other three in here mouth. I have left. I can never look at her the same. What sould I do? I just feel I need to get laid really bad.
did she tell you of this fantasy? how long have u been married?
dlinecoach4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:31 AM   #3
Michaeldi23
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

We had talked about maybe swinging or having a female join us a couple of years ago. We have been married for 4 years.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:36 AM   #4
dlinecoach4u
Senior Member
 
dlinecoach4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: west coast
Posts: 888
dlinecoach4u is irresistible to puppies and kittens alikedlinecoach4u is irresistible to puppies and kittens alike
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeldi23
We had talked about maybe swinging or having a female join us a couple of years ago. We have been married for 4 years.
so she did this behind your back? have u guys taken any other steps together?
dlinecoach4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:52 AM   #5
Goga
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Unless all this is not BS, and if you care, you better start taking her and yourself for STD tests on regular basis:-)
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 10:29 AM   #6
Michaeldi23
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

My minister says i should forgive her but i don't see how I can. They say those who pray together stay together but this does not make since to me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 10:38 AM   #7
hughjass69
Senior Member
 
hughjass69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 257
hughjass69 has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default

Any chance I can get her number?
__________________
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
hughjass69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 10:47 AM   #8
hamboner
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeldi23
My minister says i should forgive her but i don't see how I can. They say those who pray together stay together but this does not make since to me.
WTF CAN I GET HER NUMBER ALSO
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 10:48 AM   #9
dlinecoach4u
Senior Member
 
dlinecoach4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: west coast
Posts: 888
dlinecoach4u is irresistible to puppies and kittens alikedlinecoach4u is irresistible to puppies and kittens alike
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamboner
WTF CAN I GET HER NUMBER ALSO
thats not cool dude...obviously he is upset.
dlinecoach4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 12:18 PM   #10
Pussylicker
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlinecoach4u
thats not cool dude...obviously he is upset.
c'mon that was friggin hilarious!!!
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:54 AM.

Copyright 2005 Evil Empire