Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Old 06-22-2006, 09:19 AM   #1
Michaeldi23

Default My wife in a gangbang

I just posted that I was looking for a female for afternoon fun. The reason is that yesterday I came home from work early and noticed that there were four cars in my driveway. I was tired and thought I would peek through the window incase my inlaws were over and I would just go and get a drink somewhere till they left. As I looked inside I noticed there were a couple of black guys stroking there cocks and my wife who is 5' tall 100 pounds rideing the biggest cock i had ever seen. I was really pissed but just watched for a few minutes I have never seen her like that before. All five of them just fucked the hell out of her and the worst part of it is is that two of them came in her ass and the other three in here mouth. I have left. I can never look at her the same. What sould I do? I just feel I need to get laid really bad.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:20 AM   #2
dlinecoach4u

dlinecoach4u is irresistible to puppies and kittens alikedlinecoach4u is irresistible to puppies and kittens alike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeldi23
I just posted that I was looking for a female for afternoon fun. The reason is that yesterday I came home from work early and noticed that there were four cars in my driveway. I was tired and thought I would peek through the window incase my inlaws were over and I would just go and get a drink somewhere till they left. As I looked inside I noticed there were a couple of black guys stroking there cocks and my wife who is 5' tall 100 pounds rideing the biggest cock i had ever seen. I was really pissed but just watched for a few minutes I have never seen her like that before. All five of them just fucked the hell out of her and the worst part of it is is that two of them came in her ass and the other three in here mouth. I have left. I can never look at her the same. What sould I do? I just feel I need to get laid really bad.
did she tell you of this fantasy? how long have u been married?
dlinecoach4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:31 AM   #3
Michaeldi23

We had talked about maybe swinging or having a female join us a couple of years ago. We have been married for 4 years.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:36 AM   #4
dlinecoach4u

dlinecoach4u is irresistible to puppies and kittens alikedlinecoach4u is irresistible to puppies and kittens alike

Quote:
We had talked about maybe swinging or having a female join us a couple of years ago. We have been married for 4 years.
so she did this behind your back? have u guys taken any other steps together?
Old 06-22-2006, 09:52 AM   #5
Goga

Unless all this is not BS, and if you care, you better start taking her and yourself for STD tests on regular basis:-)
Old 06-22-2006, 10:29 AM   #6
Michaeldi23

My minister says i should forgive her but i don't see how I can. They say those who pray together stay together but this does not make since to me.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:38 AM   #7
hughjass69

hughjass69 has one green dot.  Good for them!

Any chance I can get her number?
Old 06-22-2006, 10:47 AM   #8
hamboner

Quote:
My minister says i should forgive her but i don't see how I can. They say those who pray together stay together but this does not make since to me.
WTF CAN I GET HER NUMBER ALSO
Old 06-22-2006, 10:48 AM   #9
dlinecoach4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamboner
WTF CAN I GET HER NUMBER ALSO
thats not cool dude...obviously he is upset.
Old 06-22-2006, 12:18 PM   #10
Pussylicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlinecoach4u
thats not cool dude...obviously he is upset.
c'mon that was friggin hilarious!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: