Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-08-2006, 01:06 PM   #1
PrimarilyWant69

I hereby declare today National Pussy Eating Day!

Hello everyone - my name says it all. I like eating pussy. There's nothing better than going down on a woman and making her cum with your tongue, fingers and mouth. I love the aroma and taste and could eat pussy 24 hours a day. I love it when a woman says I'm wet and guides my fingers to her clean shaven (smooth as a baby's butt) pussy and spreads her legs for me to insert my fingers and bring that heady aroma and intoxicating flavor to my nose and tongue. I therefore declare today as National Pussy Eating Day and encourage all of you that like to eat pussy to eat and eat and eat to you hearts desire.

Cheers,
Old 08-08-2006, 01:14 PM   #2
johnnybegood

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimarilyWant69
Hello everyone - my name says it all. I like eating pussy. There's nothing better than going down on a woman and making her cum with your tongue, fingers and mouth. I love the aroma and taste and could eat pussy 24 hours a day. I love it when a woman says I'm wet and guides my fingers to her clean shaven (smooth as a baby's butt) pussy and spreads her legs for me to insert my fingers and bring that heady aroma and intoxicating flavor to my nose and tongue. I therefore declare today as National Pussy Eating Day and encourage all of you that like to eat pussy to eat and eat and eat to you hearts desire.

Cheers,
YEA!!! This is my kind of holiday!!!

I wonder what kind of Card Hallmark will have? Scratch and Sniff?
Old 08-08-2006, 01:18 PM   #3
LiLFrEaK408

lol or rub and squirt
Old 08-08-2006, 01:20 PM   #4
PrimarilyWant69

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybegood
YEA!!! This is my kind of holiday!!!

I wonder what kind of Card Hallmark will have? Scratch and Sniff?
I think it will take a new kind of card - Scratch, Sniff & Squirt and you get to pick the lady who's squirt ejaculates from the card. Now I would pay good money for that and would be buying cards like there's no tomorrow.
Old 08-08-2006, 01:23 PM   #5
STUDMAN

i've always participated in a good cause...this is one for the ages...is there a parade also...
Old 08-08-2006, 01:29 PM   #6
PrimarilyWant69

Quote:
Originally Posted by STUDMAN
i've always participated in a good cause...this is one for the ages...is there a parade also...
Yes - there'll be several flatbed trailers connected together pulled by an old grey haired man driving an old John Deere tractor with men eating women and women eating women - you'll pass by a judges stand and will have to make her cum on demand - the judge will award prizes based on how loud she is and the contortions she goes through when you make her explode. The winning lady gets to be eaten repeatedly until she's bone dry - then she gets whisked away on a jet to a remote island in the Bahamas for a two week recovery period. The winning man gets his cocked sucked repeatedly until he drops 10 pounds - then he gets whisked away by jet to a remote mountain resort so he can fish for two weeks and recover. All expenses paid................................. I'm the judge and I always sample the jams before I award the ribbons !!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2006, 01:32 PM   #7
Mom

But Primarily if a woman is properly serviced she never goes dry - you just lost
Old 08-08-2006, 01:40 PM   #8
PrimarilyWant69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom
But Primarily if a woman is properly serviced she never goes dry - you just lost
That must mean you are extremely wet all the time .......................... mmmmmmmmmmmmm you're turning me on baby. I'd lose to you anyday!!
Old 08-08-2006, 02:11 PM   #9
Gort
Robot

Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!Gort has a lot of green dots.  Look at all those green dots!  Wow!!!!!

that's like declaring today National Breathe Some Air Day.
Old 08-08-2006, 03:01 PM   #10
PrimarilyWant69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gort
that's like declaring today National Breathe Some Air Day.
C'mon Gort - you're not implying eating pussy is like breathing air? Every sexual act should have their own day ---------- it's the American way of Life. Or were you just bragging that you eat pussy everyday? And if so, why don't you tell us about it? C'mon admin participate!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: