Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2006, 10:59 PM   #1
xx_lil_bratty_xx
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Bukkake

I was a feature on a local Kansas City Bukkake website. I don't mean to advertise, but most of you know me and I wanted to share. If you live in the KC area and like jizzing on a pretty girls face this is the yahoo group to join. I hope that that everyone is doing good.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KSBUKKAKE/
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 11:07 PM   #2
lovetolickurcock
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Mmmmm I love to get jizzed on... Love to have a creamy dream... Need a cock bouncing in front of my mouth right now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 11:11 PM   #3
xx_lil_bratty_xx
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

there is nothing like sucking a fat dick trying to cram it down your throat. Makes the men happy
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 11:11 PM   #4
lovetolickurcock
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx_lil_bratty_xx
there is nothing like sucking a fat dick trying to cram it down your throat. Makes the men happy
mmmmmm your making me hungry.. damn I need to go call some guys, see who wants some road head.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 11:13 PM   #5
xx_lil_bratty_xx
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

sshhhh your making me envious...i'm stuck at work
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 11:18 PM   #6
lovetolickurcock
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

well I am trying to work on a proposal for my other job. But now I got dick on my mind.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 11:25 PM   #7
lovetolickurcock
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Hi Paint

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetolickurcock
well I am trying to work on a proposal for my other job. But now I got dick on my mind.
Hi paint.... Whats wrong? Too good to say hi to me?? I see how it is. You wanna meet me in STL and fuck me all night. Now im not good enough for ya?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 11:31 PM   #8
lovetolickurcock
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetolickurcock
Hi paint.... Whats wrong? Too good to say hi to me?? I see how it is. You wanna meet me in STL and fuck me all night. Now im not good enough for ya?
One of many posts I received... And no action..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetolickurcock
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintman_3000
so how is taht naughty girl today.... still waiting when you come to St.louis....



I am great painter...hehe want to paint my face with your hot sweet cumm?? hmmmm.....?? Hopefully I will be there soon, I think I am staying at the Marriot right by the airport. Soo, you can cumm have me for lunch.mmmmmm Does that sound good? Licking and sucking my dripping twat? sucking my hot sweet clit while I straddle your face and deep throat your hard throbbing cock. You wanna cumm visit me everynight hmmmmm?? Satisfy me in every way? Even fuck my tight ass?? stretch me out!!! mmmmmmmmm Trying to get some pics out to you. Soon, I hope.




mm close by my work... will have you for lunch and late night snack... going to fuck the shit of yor tight cunt... hear you moaning every time my cock piunds your cunt.....

mmm then fuck your mouth so I can cummm and watch you swallow.....

got any pics of you..... and what day will you be in town...
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 12:15 AM   #9
FIREPHD/PA
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetolickurcock
One of many posts I received... And no action..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetolickurcock
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintman_3000
so how is taht naughty girl today.... still waiting when you come to St.louis....



I am great painter...hehe want to paint my face with your hot sweet cumm?? hmmmm.....?? Hopefully I will be there soon, I think I am staying at the Marriot right by the airport. Soo, you can cumm have me for lunch.mmmmmm Does that sound good? Licking and sucking my dripping twat? sucking my hot sweet clit while I straddle your face and deep throat your hard throbbing cock. You wanna cumm visit me everynight hmmmmm?? Satisfy me in every way? Even fuck my tight ass?? stretch me out!!! mmmmmmmmm Trying to get some pics out to you. Soon, I hope.




mm close by my work... will have you for lunch and late night snack... going to fuck the shit of yor tight cunt... hear you moaning every time my cock piunds your cunt.....

mmm then fuck your mouth so I can cummm and watch you swallow.....

got any pics of you..... and what day will you be in town...
That paint smudge.. what a useless bag of shit.... Imagine that. Out to fuck some poor girl he doesn't even know.??

If you want jizzed on Lovetolick.. I got a cock full of jizz.....for your face..
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 07:12 PM   #10
KCJenny
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx_lil_bratty_xx
I was a feature on a local Kansas City Bukkake website. I don't mean to advertise, but most of you know me and I wanted to share. If you live in the KC area and like jizzing on a pretty girls face this is the yahoo group to join. I hope that that everyone is doing good.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KSBUKKAKE/

Cool group, I'm joining up!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:17 PM.

Copyright 2005 Evil Empire