Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 81 votes, 4.49 average. Display Modes
Old 08-23-2006, 08:34 PM   #1
Robin1

Question Would You Let Your Wife Fuck Other Men?

My husband let's me fuck other men. Also, he enjoys me having sex with other women as well. I was wondering would you let your wife do other men?
Old 08-23-2006, 09:12 PM   #2
johnnybegood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin1
My husband let's me fuck other men. Also, he enjoys me having sex with other women as well. I was wondering would you let your wife do other men?
Robin; you ask a question that is so subjective, you will get a miriad of answers, so therefore I will offer this as my own opinion.

There are two kinds of men who would enjoy seeing there woman fuck other men...

1) A man whom for whatever reason believes that the romance have died in thier relationship and believe that another man will bring the spice and romance back. Right wrong or indifferent!

2) A man who is so genuinely concerned with his wife/lovers saisfaction that he believes he is being selfless and doing her a service. Right wrong or indiffernet.

I have had other men pay me to screw their wives and I belive that I was acting as a surrogate as in option 2... I really did not care!

Either way, if a couple engages in either of these options, it is mans duty to not dis-engage, but re-engage to bring his wife/lovers satisfaction to be his responsibility! No one should depend on another to strengthen thier relationship, not another woman, another man or beast...

If a man is doing this for his own ya-ya's he should probably re-evaluate the vows of his relationship and take responsibility for his womans satisfaction, and not thrust it upon another.

On the other hand if he believes that this will satiate his womans desire and let her live her fantasy, then he is a considerate lover and will not shirk from his duty.

So to that end there is no real answer and it really depends on the man/couple and or woman.

If my woman wanted a three-way, for fun or fantasy, ok as long as I was comfortable with her motives and love for me, then I would help her ful-fill her fantasy.

If my woman wanted another woman because I was incapable of satifying her, I would seek help and try and become the best lover possible to satiate her needs... It can be done.

As with all thing life is a matter of choices, I know mine and will not judge another man or woman for thiers....
Old 08-24-2006, 08:27 AM   #3
fredfrisco

fredfrisco has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default Interesting

Quote:

Does he ask you to service other men or do you ask him if you can service other men? and then to think about two women together...most men would tell you it is cool to allow and to be there and to watch...but if you are a guy, and you suck one dick...you are a fag for life. lol
Old 08-24-2006, 01:00 PM   #4
LOBO52

When I was in college, I was having sex with another man's wife. He didn't mind at all. His reasoning was that I could have her body, but I could not have her love. He told me that to my face...in their house. Then he left for work and the misses and I got after it.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:03 PM   #5
dlinecoach4u

dlinecoach4u is irresistible to puppies and kittens alikedlinecoach4u is irresistible to puppies and kittens alike

Quote:
you are fucking hot! Id let him watch us anytime!
dlinecoach4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 04:18 PM   #6
Rick96

Quote:
I guess we have something in coming cuz I luv sex too.
Old 08-24-2006, 05:36 PM   #7
claypedrazzz

I guarantee that the lady will fall in love with the 3rd party / servicing male. She is unfulfilled as hubby, now it gets worse because she starts having feelings for the guy servicing her... meanwhile it is simply a casual mindless fuck to him.. It is nothing but trouble. Stay clear.
Old 08-26-2006, 01:08 PM   #8
woxyroxme

woxyroxme has one green dot.  Good for them!

Quote:
I was wondering would you let your wife do other men?
Absolutely. As long as I get to watch. We are very picky of who we do this kind of thing, and finding the right guy isn't always easy. I have a few stories posted in the "Sharing My HOT WIFE" thread, so you may want to check it out.
woxyroxme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 04:39 PM   #9
Male21

well im not married to her but nope
Old 08-30-2006, 02:12 PM   #10
jokurmind

jokurmind has one green dot.  Good for them!
Default wife with other men

Absolutely I would let her do other men and she has...... and so far it has worked out for both of us. We have lived out a couple of fantasties that we have always wanted to and our sex life is amazing.
jokurmind is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: