Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 84 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 09-19-2006, 09:00 PM   #101
sexfan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor
well since I last wrote a note I have met a young good looking black man who is 25 yrs old and invited him over for dinner, I expect my wife will be suprised as she doesn't know he is coming over , I will have her dress sexy for me with a short short skirt , 6' heels and a sheer blouse with a wonder bra , she's 38DD-26-36 , she will be surprised but when I tell her no big deal to show her body she will get right into it as I know she is craving a big black cock, this will be the first time I have tried this so I hope it goes as I have planned, This young man won't be able to keep his eyes off her and thats what I want
wow what a lucky wife wish it was me
Old 09-20-2006, 05:40 AM   #102
dnxn

I'm new to this site.
Would I let my wife fuck other men? YES!
Do I let my wife fuck other men? YES!

And not just my current wife...also my first wife...& my longterm gf in between. All have shown reluctance at the start, but with my constant encouragement ( hounding?), each eventually weakened & finally did the deed, with varying consequences. Wife #1, after a number of interludes with others, decided that it wasn't for her & we couldn't resolve the problems it caused & we divorced. The long term gf took to strange cock with a passion & we had a wonderful few years living our fantasies with singles & multiple men ( love that ), but it too ran it's course & we eventually split, though she is still very sexually active with lots of men.
I recently introduced my young wife #2 to the pleasures of other men & she is showing all the signs of being a very willing hotwife, giving herself freely to attractive men when the circumstances are right for her/us. Life's good!
Old 11-01-2006, 12:16 PM   #103
Joe Neckbone

I would say that when a man seeks stimulation vicariously by having his woman fuck other men including his best friend that not only is that man defective emotionally , his woman is in need of a man who would rather
spend his time fucking her than hearing all about her time spent as a jizz bucket in a dark bar parking lot. I wonder if she would be equally excited to hear about her man's fucking other women like her best friend or some
much younger hot bitch. Intellectual statements about love and sex INTENDED to justify having your woman answer all of your self serving questions about how she got that load of dna in her panties only obscures the absence of SELF RESPECT and PASSION. Without having conscience, imagination, volition, and self awareness to consider before making choices about how to act or behave I suppose using another mans come to lubricate your womans hole would be as common place as it is with animals. What people say to justify compromising their self respect , dignity, and emotional well being is as amazing as what some women will do when asked to by the men who abuse , and coerce them. Gee whiz, Mom, don't all women fuck other men so their man can get excited about them and then fuck them after hearing all THE DETAILS about how they got fucked drunk in some bar parking lot ? Don't all men like to watch their women swallow his best friend's load of dick juice just to get turned on?

Last edited by Joe Neckbone; 11-01-2006 at 12:18 PM.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:34 PM   #104
Pam79

Been there, done that. That might be why I am on my second marriage and my x husband is a junkie now. Some people can handle it, some can't. For people that push the issue with their partner it usually means there is serious problems with that person. You will find out.... Beware!

Last edited by Pam79; 11-01-2006 at 12:39 PM.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:37 PM   #105
Tropic

Tropic has one green dot.  Good for them!

Joe, you have your shit together, man. Nice job.
Tropic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:51 PM   #106
Sweet

Sweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry assSweet can buy and sell your sorry ass

I agree.

Look, everyone is entitled to "their thing"....but I've never understood the concept of (especially a man) getting off watching his wife (or significant other) fuck another man in front of him. Or even a woman getting off watching her man fuck another woman. I'm not saying it's wrong, it's just not my thing.....never understood it.
Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:55 PM   #107
Tropic

Tropic has one green dot.  Good for them!

ditto
Tropic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 02:18 PM   #108
shag1178

"make a hole, make it wide"
Old 11-01-2006, 02:44 PM   #109
PLZRMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Neckbone
I would say that when a man seeks stimulation vicariously by having his woman fuck other men including his best friend that not only is that man defective emotionally , his woman is in need of a man who would rather
spend his time fucking her than hearing all about her time spent as a jizz bucket in a dark bar parking lot. I wonder if she would be equally excited to hear about her man's fucking other women like her best friend or some
much younger hot bitch. Intellectual statements about love and sex INTENDED to justify having your woman answer all of your self serving questions about how she got that load of dna in her panties only obscures the absence of SELF RESPECT and PASSION. Without having conscience, imagination, volition, and self awareness to consider before making choices about how to act or behave I suppose using another mans come to lubricate your womans hole would be as common place as it is with animals. What people say to justify compromising their self respect , dignity, and emotional well being is as amazing as what some women will do when asked to by the men who abuse , and coerce them. Gee whiz, Mom, don't all women fuck other men so their man can get excited about them and then fuck them after hearing all THE DETAILS about how they got fucked drunk in some bar parking lot ? Don't all men like to watch their women swallow his best friend's load of dick juice just to get turned on?
Well if you put it like that....
Old 11-01-2006, 05:02 PM   #110
Rick96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet
I agree.

Look, everyone is entitled to "their thing"....but I've never understood the concept of (especially a man) getting off watching his wife (or significant other) fuck another man in front of him. Or even a woman getting off watching her man fuck another woman. I'm not saying it's wrong, it's just not my thing.....never understood it.
ditto

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: