Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Evil Empire Forums > Sex / Obituaries

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 40 votes, 4.55 average. Display Modes
Old 08-03-2005, 02:14 PM   #1
rjski

Question Sharing my Hot Wife

Just reading some of these posts makes me horny as hell. I checked out this site to look for a 2nd. male for my wife. I am straight, but I love watching her get laid by some hot guy. Is this an ok practice? Or is there something wrong with me wanting to watch my wife on top of someone riding them? I love watching her, she is so hot. I love listening to her moan as he goes deeper. She is interested again only if I am ok with it. It has happened once before, but a long time before we were married. Oh, and I am 27 and she is 25 if age plays a role. (I have been told that it is mostly more accepted amongst older couples as they tend to be looking to spice up the sex life) She said it was "ok" the first time. Not something that she ever "has" to do again, but if I wanted her to, we could discuss it as long as I am comfortable with it. Is this ok now that we are married? Any help finding someone around our age? Please advise, and understand that any replies are greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 08-03-2005, 02:42 PM   #2
hotman

Default Well, well, well. You are not alone here bud

I'm in steady chat with other women that have done this and trying this idea on my wife. Even though we are older. it would be like a ultimate thrill for me to have this happen. We are very slightly discussing it at this time via internet and phone calls because of her out of town business. She says, " well I don't know ". Now this is not a complete yes or no. It's helping if you would believe me on my swapping the photo deal on here and some other sites and showing her what men AND women are saying about her being pretty hot for her age. With this on her mind, I'm hoping it might be a little easier to convince her of doing it. We DO have a VERY STRONG marriage bond and have been married for 23 years. And yes, we have GREAT SEX and strong desires on those grounds of sex with each other. It is maybe a little terrible that I don't care for the swap on my end of another women ( would I turn it down with the right female ? ) but..............I'm told that I might be getting someplace on her having sex with another guy because she is fully content on this photo swap deal and she has even sent photos out of herself. i don't know, if we are sickos for wanting this but..........oh my G, I'm with a boner right now thinking about it ! LOL !
Old 08-03-2005, 03:36 PM   #3
rjski

Thank you for getting back to me. It just looks so hot watching her with someone else, bending her over or on top of her with hard thrusts and listening to her moan with each one. Watching someone else go down on her looks hot too. Or watching them in a 69. Just watching her lips wrapped around it. Damn. Anyways, if I remember correctly, you posted a pic of your wife. Pretty hot if you ask me. She should feel comfortable doing it, once she feels comfort with doing it, she most likely love it. Whether it be a stud with a huge dick, where it all lust, or just watching how much it excites you. It will be a huge turn-on for both of you. Even if she is not that into it, she will see how "into" it you are and will get extremely wet over thinking about the great sex the both of you will have. Trust me.
Old 08-03-2005, 08:12 PM   #4
bebomiami

i share my wife too

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjski
Just reading some of these posts makes me horny as hell. I checked out this site to look for a 2nd. male for my wife. I am straight, but I love watching her get laid by some hot guy. Is this an ok practice? Or is there something wrong with me wanting to watch my wife on top of someone riding them? I love watching her, she is so hot. I love listening to her moan as he goes deeper. She is interested again only if I am ok with it. It has happened once before, but a long time before we were married. Oh, and I am 27 and she is 25 if age plays a role. (I have been told that it is mostly more accepted amongst older couples as they tend to be looking to spice up the sex life) She said it was "ok" the first time. Not something that she ever "has" to do again, but if I wanted her to, we could discuss it as long as I am comfortable with it. Is this ok now that we are married? Any help finding someone around our age? Please advise, and understand that any replies are greatly appreciated. Thanks.
well first let me say there is nothing wrong with what you guys are doing. me and my wife been with each other 4 about 5years she is 22yo and i am 28yo. we do it cause like you said it make life a lot easy and keeps your sex life fresh. we both get off watching each other. i like to get my d#$k sucked and she likes to get f#$ked. have you guys ever been to miami velvet if not you missing out try to go its a big orgy evey one is doing each others wife &husband so nice talking if you like to meet give aemail (bebomiami@yahoo.com we are drug diesese free &very good looking people
Old 08-04-2005, 01:29 PM   #5
Mike-St. Louis

Default Happy to help

If there are any men in St. Louis who want to share their wife with me, I'll be happy to help. I'll fuck her while you watch, or I'll fuck her while you fuck her, or whatever you want.

I'm a cute, wm, 5'8", with a thick dick.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:30 PM   #6
Vanusa

Default first time

My wife and I tried this for the first time. She got fucked from behind while she sucked my cock. The cock was bigger than mine so it was a new experience for her. (not that mine is small) Now she tells me she wants to get fucked by a big black cock. Whats the fucking difference? Anyway she loved it and I'm sure if the right couple comes along it will happen again.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:41 PM   #7
rjski

Default so...

Did it bother you that she wants more of a bigger cock in her? Or did you just have so much enjoyment by watching her get fucked? I am above average, but I want to watch her get fucked hard by a much larger dick. I am just above 7" and very thick. Just curious as to how you feel about her wanting more. I think I would be into the fact that she would want it more. Just trying to see all perspectives about it.
Old 08-04-2005, 04:46 PM   #8
Vanusa

Default not at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjski
Did it bother you that she wants more of a bigger cock in her? Or did you just have so much enjoyment by watching her get fucked? I am above average, but I want to watch her get fucked hard by a much larger dick. I am just above 7" and very thick. Just curious as to how you feel about her wanting more. I think I would be into the fact that she would want it more. Just trying to see all perspectives about it.
if this gets her off thats fine by me. It turns me on when she's turned on more than anything. The sound of my wife moaning drives me nuts.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:20 AM   #9
jeff

Default wife sharing...

my wife would always say no! but the nearest i ever got to a 3-some was 5 years ago. not exactly a 3-some but 5 people there! a group were well pissed after a great night out. so it was back for coffee and a bit of pot smoking. i was totally out of it and watched as another guy gave my wife an orgasm with his fingers as everyone else watched. she looked me in the eyes and i couldnt move i was so stoned. he was playing with her from behind. i think she was so drunk she thought she was discrete. the soft moans gave her away though!!

once everyone had gone, my wife + i crashed on 2 couches. i woke up to find the same guy naked behind my wife on the other couch with her saying 'up my ass, up my ass' . she had on a mini skirt. when he saw me starting to wake up he shot off back upstairs....

she only did it coz she was so drunk (+ pot) so she says? i suspect its a fantasy that gets awakened with booze!! she's a very hot girl - just wish she would do that again!! she's lucky i was so out of it. otherwise i would have joined in!!
Old 08-05-2005, 09:35 AM   #10
Vanusa

Default Jeff

Have you told her it's ok? My wife is the same way, when completly sober she says she would never, but after a few glasses of wine her pussy starts taking over.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: